Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 540 votes, 4.98 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #2956
FPGT72
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toysrme View Post
zomg! 70% credit bonus on the amx-elc!? awesome! that's the funnest tank in the world to make money in! zip to a bush, passive scout and play like a TD with your td camo bonus; shoot anyone you dare reveal yourself too. as soon as a gun is pointed your direction, zip away with your light tank camo bonus!

money money money moooonayh!
I saw one get inside the pillbox in one of the maps....pretty intresting.
FPGT72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:08 PM   #2957
Toysrme
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 221
the one in the field. ya ive not seen anyone shoot the gap in the map myself *yet*, but i've seen at least a dozen people trying.
Toysrme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:19 PM   #2958
papalobster
With Gusto!

Oddometer: 13,151
Looks like My oldest is going to be happy, he's got both the ELC and the Chaffee.

Looking at the Black prince deal. Any comments on it? I'm thinking of selling the Churchill and getting that.......for now
papalobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:41 PM   #2959
UngaWunga
Mosquito bait

Oddometer: 7,337
55820 exp to get the Chaffee from the M5...
That's crazy. One helluva tank, though.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:41 PM   #2960
tattewell
Mad Poser

Oddometer: 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by papalobster View Post
Looks like My oldest is going to be happy, he's got both the ELC and the Chaffee.

Looking at the Black prince deal. Any comments on it? I'm thinking of selling the Churchill and getting that.......for now
I bought the Black Prince with the gold I got back from a few camo schemes when 8.0 launched. So far I really like it.

It has to be the slowest tank in the game, but other than that it can do quite well for its class. Overall i'm very satisfied with it and play it way more than any of my other tier 5 premiums including the church.
tattewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:45 AM   #2961
FPGT72
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toysrme View Post
the one in the field. ya ive not seen anyone shoot the gap in the map myself *yet*, but i've seen at least a dozen people trying.
Saw one elc zip in there somehow....then punch my tiger in the side.......first I was how in the fuck did you get in there....you sneeky little biotch......I know how slow that thing reloads so I just rolled up to him poked my barrel inside the slit and that is all she wrote....bet he was not happy....he did not even get two shots while in there.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:50 AM   #2962
vwboomer
Buffoon

Oddometer: 9,746
here's a new one for me

this little bugger butted up against me. I snapped off a shot killing him and myself in the process

so two enemy kills were direct fire at my camping spot, and 1 indirect fire....me

vwboomer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:54 AM   #2963
Switchblade315
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,333
got eh E-75 last night. 5 mil credits gone but it was not stock in it's first match.

"My mind jumped off the high dive into the deep end of the gutter and took scuba gear with it" Me.
Switchblade315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:07 AM   #2964
FPGT72
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchblade315 View Post
got eh E-75 last night. 5 mil credits gone but it was not stock in it's first match.
5 Mil, is my cuttoff point. as long as I have that I will buy whatever I really want....it is a nice buffer. I also keep at least 20k in free xp, but now that I am getting into the higher tiers I see that is really not enough. So I just decided to grind...I look at it this way by the time I get that 100k exp that I need for the next tank this crew should be gods....but then all the other crews will be the same....so what is the diff again.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:31 AM   #2965
UngaWunga
Mosquito bait

Oddometer: 7,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPGT72 View Post
5 Mil, is my cuttoff point. as long as I have that I will buy whatever I really want....it is a nice buffer. I also keep at least 20k in free xp, but now that I am getting into the higher tiers I see that is really not enough. So I just decided to grind...I look at it this way by the time I get that 100k exp that I need for the next tank this crew should be gods....but then all the other crews will be the same....so what is the diff again.

Holy cow you guys must play a lot to build up reserves like that....
Old 10-19-2012, 08:02 AM   #2966
papalobster
With Gusto!

Oddometer: 13,151
I had 4mil and a shitload of free xp. Then I got the patton and upgraded it. Still needs the turret and engine. Still losing money on it, but it's nice to be able to penetrate tier 9 and 10 stuff

I was buzzing around in the ELC and AMX12T on my sons account last night. The ELC can be fun, at least he has a 100% crew. I need to work with that boy a bit, he buys tanks and doesn't upgrade or train anyone. Anyway, he's more focused on light tanks and heavy's. I'm more Arty and Mediums. He has decent game play, but his equipment needs work.
papalobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:50 AM   #2967
Toysrme
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPGT72 View Post
Saw one elc zip in there somehow....then punch my tiger in the side.......first I was how in the fuck did you get in there....you sneeky little biotch......I know how slow that thing reloads so I just rolled up to him poked my barrel inside the slit and that is all she wrote....bet he was not happy....he did not even get two shots while in there.
wait till he falls through the bottom of the map and you can't shoot back but he can still shoot you lol!
Toysrme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:05 AM   #2968
Geek
oot & aboot

Oddometer: 30,817
So I decided I wanted an M18 (for zipping around at 71km/h) and ground (grinded?) from tier 1 through to tier 5 last night on the american's top row (up through the T49).

I was supprised by the Teir 4 M8A1. That thing is pretty effective for my game style in Teir 4! Really enjoyed it.. I might have to fill it out.

Looking at the Premium 8s.. which is the tank of choice? They're all SOOOOO SLOOOOOOOW
Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:18 AM   #2969
MN_Smurf
Capt_Confusion

Oddometer: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
Looking at the Premium 8s.. which is the tank of choice? They're all SOOOOO SLOOOOOOOW
Since the Type 59 isn't on sale right now, T34.........but wait to see if we win the Golden Joystick next week, because it will get discounted if we do.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:17 AM   #2970
Smithy
Avoiding the Skid-Demon

Oddometer: 7,906
All this talk of ELC's finally goaded me into getting one last night. Hoohaa, that thing is fast. Worth all of 2 shots unless you find a good hidey hole and don't move, which is nearly impossible with that crap pseudo-turret.

Getting massive points for scouting, though, and having a blast at 80kph.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: