pziv is still a exp and cash machine
Hodag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:01 PM   #887
Czechsix
Slower than you....

Oddometer: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by papalobster View Post
Is the stabilizer noticable? I can't move and shoot no matter what. I have the GLD on my miss-every-shot-M41 it acquires faster, but it doesn't hit where I aim anymore.
Stab is definitely noticeable on my Pershing, I land good hits fairly often while moving.
Neduro to Dakar 2012
TEAM F5 2012 WHAT A GREAT RIDE!
Czechsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:18 PM   #888
Mambo Dave
Backyard Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,977
I kept the T20 because I found it was a money-maker, lol - at least for me. I only played it after having killed far too many of them, thus knowing they were weak but fast, so maybe that helps me understand how to work it. Here's hoping the next tank in its line is as good.

I don't need it now that I have a T34, but I thought it was a good tank. I made money in my E8, too, but found it too weak for its tier to force wins when I was one of the few left... so, after the second time of buying it and giving it a really good chance... I sold it and don't ever want to have to play it again.

I'm liking the Hellcat, and love the M103... I can't believe that in a short while (about 8000 XP) I'll have it, as a tier 9, with the tier-10 gun on it. Should be fun.

Besides the Pzk IV having a permanent residence in my line-up, the IS-3 is another that I just enjoy taking out once in a while.
their motorcycles
." --
RyanR

Mambo Dave screwed with this post 04-23-2012 at 11:30 PM
Mambo Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:35 AM   #889
MN_Smurf
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,289
So, was it just me, or was there a serious case of the stupids going on last night? Seems like every match I was in had high tier heavy tanks on my team that either just camped on our side of the map or put themselves in positions where they could do nothing but get gang raped by 5 of the other team's heavies....
Old 04-24-2012, 05:17 AM   #890
timk519
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN_Smurf View Post
So, was it just me, or was there a serious case of the stupids going on last night? Seems like every match I was in had high tier heavy tanks on my team that either just camped on our side of the map or put themselves in positions where they could do nothing but get gang raped by 5 of the other team's heavies....
I've been seeing this for a number of days - situations where defeat was snatched from the jaws of victory.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:53 AM   #891
papalobster
With Gusto!

Oddometer: 12,904
Quote:
There was a lot of that. My arty was useles again last night.

Had an awesome battle at the Mines. My team had 2 Maus, an IS7 and a T110E2 as the top 4 and I was supporting the bottom with my T20. I followed a Maus up the east road and he tucked up against the side of the hill. An IS7 was around the corner, would peek out, take a shot at the Maus and go back. Just before he would shoot, I would shoot between the hill and the Maus and track him. I could get 2 shots into him before he rolled back. He got the Maus, someone finished the IS7 that had 2% left. I rolled to the flag and came across a KV3. Finished him off on the roll and got Invader There were 3 tanks left capping on the opposite side and an AMX13-90 was on the hill sniping at them and knocking their cap down so our team won.
papalobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:13 AM   #892
SkidMarx
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,784
Quote:
I noticed that too. I had 3 battles in a row where one flank was left open even after saying something about it. I'f I'm near the top of the stack, I'll usually attempt to defend an open flank because you can sometimes pull off a quick win that way. That wasn't the case last night though. I was bottom 3 each time so I just hid and spotted for the arty and took the odd pot shot at the rushing tanks. All 3 were dismal losses with the other team only loosing a few tanks.

I gave up before I got my 2x on all of my tanks.

I also had a bunch of trouble getting on last night. I had to flush my DNS cache in order to get on
SkidMarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:20 AM   #893
SkidMarx
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,784
Is the Russian arty any good? I'm thinking of trying arty out again. I think I have the SU-26 researched. Just wondering if I should continue down the Russian line, or switch to something else.
SkidMarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:28 AM   #894
papalobster
With Gusto!

Oddometer: 12,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkidMarx View Post
I also had a bunch of trouble getting on last night. I had to flush my DNS cache in order to get on
They did server maintenance or something around 5 PM CST. I got booted off a couple times, program stopped working or some error like that.
papalobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:33 AM   #895
MN_Smurf
Beastly Adventurer

A guy I work with that plays said he had plenty of issues with stupid teams last night too.....his comment was that "it was like it was a school holiday".
Old 04-24-2012, 06:41 AM   #896
Cat0020
El cheapo

Oddometer: 5,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkidMarx View Post
Is the Russian arty any good? I'm thinking of trying arty out again. I think I have the SU-26 researched. Just wondering if I should continue down the Russian line, or switch to something else.
IMO, no need to go further than SU-26.

I use it as a crew training & credit earning vehicle, master the various skills that I can for other tanks.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:07 PM   #897
Hodag
native

Oddometer: 22,792
i want a skin mod for the pz iv showing skirts amd camo
Hodag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:59 AM   #898
Flood
F5lood.

Oddometer: 10,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodag View Post
i want a skin mod for the pz iv showing skirts amd camo
I have this one installed:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.p...lages-package/

RallyRAIDio on Twitter
RallyRAIDio on Facebook
Flood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:26 AM   #899
MN_Smurf
Beastly Adventurer

I think I figured out why the games might be so screwed up and unbalanced right now......there are probably a bunch of better players over on the 7.3 test server instead of the regular server, making the population of idiots in game stand out like a sore thumb.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:51 AM   #900
FPGT72
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flood View Post

Thanks...I am going to get those setup.
FPGT72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: