Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
motoshop OP
n00b

Oddometer: 4
Welcome Riders in Medellin, Colombia

Motoshop...

It's a Store (shop) in Medellin that helps travelers on their way. Any brand any Nationality...
We have a shop where you can work on your bike, or we can have mechanics work for you.
If you need TIRES, parts WASH the bike or even info on where to stay, where to hang out. Set you up for a ride in the mountains with us locals....
motoshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:01 AM   #2
AndyT
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 463
Thanks for posting. I live in Texas in the USA, and spent some time in Medellin in 2006. Where are you located? I seem to remember most of the moto shops were on Calle 10, near parque Lleras. I hope to visit Colombia again.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:41 AM   #3
motoshop OP
n00b

Oddometer: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyT View Post
Thanks for posting. I live in Texas in the USA, and spent some time in Medellin in 2006. Where are you located? I seem to remember most of the moto shops were on Calle 10, near parque Lleras. I hope to visit Colombia again.
Andy, Yes all the MC shops are around Parque Lleras, La 10...
Pass by when you come back!
motoshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #4
Fast103
Adventurer

Oddometer: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoshop View Post
Motoshop...

It's a Store (shop) in Medellin that helps travelers on their way. Any brand any Nationality...
We have a shop where you can work on your bike, or we can have mechanics work for you.
If you need TIRES, parts WASH the bike or even info on where to stay, where to hang out. Set you up for a ride in the mountains with us locals....
I came across MotoShop by chance when looking for a particular hotel. Stopped to ask directions. Frederico the owner and I got talking. Ended up having my bike washed and it was really dirty from some of the back roads. It was spotless when finished...it looked as if it had been detailed. During the washing Frederico drove me to the hotel I was looking for so as I
could pick up something that had been Fedexed there. I also bought a set of Metzeler Tourance tires for $330.00 and he waived the fitting charge.
He is a wealth of knowledge about riding in Colombia etc. a genuinely nice person with friendly mechanics.

Fast103 screwed with this post 02-13-2013 at 10:23 AM
Fast103 is offline   Reply With Quote