Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Racing
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #451
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Oddometer: 24,004

Top ends off to power seal.First race 5/5/13 all systems go!
On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died. The only thing that comes to those who wait is old age. Too many dreams.... Not enough time. Not Scared of dying. Not scared of living. Just scared of the pain that separates the two...
kenny61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:11 PM   #452
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died. The only thing that comes to those who wait is old age. Too many dreams.... Not enough time. Not Scared of dying. Not scared of living. Just scared of the pain that separates the two...
Old 04-15-2013, 05:04 PM   #453
pvangel
Team AARP

Oddometer: 2,283
Noiceee!!!
pvangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:07 PM   #454
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Power Seal Rules UPS Sucks Cock!... They are showing the package with the gaskets and crap as being delivered... to yorktown heights... I dont live in Yorktown Heights I think they left it on the truck and I hope it shows up tomorrow
Old 04-17-2013, 06:24 PM   #455
Boatman
Ride more, BS less!

Oddometer: 10,000
If anyone can fuck up delivery, it's UPS!! I've had way too many issues over the years with my business and refuse to use them. I tell suppliers I will gladly pay extra for some other delivery service. Quite a number of them have dropped UPS.

Hi/low beam conversions for: Trail Tech, Baja Designs
Boatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:05 PM   #456
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

They actually didnt fuck it up in the real world. I got home and teh package was there butthe tracking still says it was dropped off at the side door of Yorktown Heights
Old 04-21-2013, 02:24 AM   #457
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvangel View Post
Noiceee!!!

Even better

Old 04-22-2013, 03:43 AM   #458
Xmoto
Death Race

Oddometer: 2,107
Where is your first race, maybe I can join ya.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:14 AM   #459
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Kenny61's official "Race for third place" season kicks off 5/5 at Tuxedo Ridge

http://www.netra.org/event/flyer/3/2...uxedoRidge.pdf

Other than a small rock garden its a relatively easy race and is unique in that it has beer and food available on site. Pull up a chair outside of the lodge and watch the finish line or take a walk up the hill and onto the track. They have a pickup with coolers of beer and soda and watch the race. After my race I usually have caught my breath enough after my feeble attempt to find the beer truck and watch the AA's catch some air
Old 04-22-2013, 04:16 AM   #460
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

this is something new this year for the new riders and kids on Saturday

http://www.tristateclub.com/web_flye...ride_flyer.pdf
Old 04-22-2013, 05:26 AM   #461
Tbone
off-ramp slayer

Oddometer: 4,241
That's a great Kenny! 2.5 miles is just long enough to get them hooked.
Tbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:44 AM   #462
Xmoto
Death Race

Oddometer: 2,107
Just renewed my NETRA membership
Old 04-27-2013, 03:31 PM   #463
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

All in this year, No more inkjet and packing tape numbers

Old 04-27-2013, 03:37 PM   #464
nachtflug
infidel

Oddometer: 45,643
beyond cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRuKp...&feature=share
nachtflug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:24 PM   #465
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

they haulin azzzz