User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2013, 07:40 AM   #1
Moto-Kafe OP
Gnarly Entre-manure

Oddometer: 491
Polar Bear Coolers.......are back!!!!!

Touted as "THE BEST motorcycle cooler made", I am proud to introduce "Moto-Kafe" as your newest Polar Bear Cooler Supplier. Many ADV members here have relied on inmate "Stonewall" in the past to give them excellent service and more-than-fair-discounted pricing on Polar Bear Products......I hope to uphold his legacy by giving you that same "stand-up" quality of service and pricing.

"Stonewall" decided to step away from the PB distributorship approximately 4 years ago due to inventory shortages he was experiencing from the Georgia Warehouse.......things that were totally out of his control. Moto-Kafe hopes to at least curtail those shortages somewhat by keeping a sizable amount of coolers "in stock", at all times........ready to ship within two days. Granted, there will probably be times when the Warehouse is completely out of stock of certain sizes/colors, but I'm hoping our inventory will help smooth out some of those lag time "bumps".

Before I ever inquired to Polar Bear concerning a Distributorship, I contacted "Stonewall" to get his thoughts/comments about Moto-Kafe's future endeavors. To my delight, he gave me the green light to proceed here on ADV taking up where he left off.

So, if you are NOT familiar with Polar Bear Coolers, I suggest you "parooze" through the Polar Bear Website (www.polarbearcoolers.com), as well as the historical ADV thread here:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252781&highlight=polar+bear+coolers

.........to get first hand ADV testimonials of these coolers. These coolers are not your run-of-the-mill fabric-covered Wally-World cooler. Each high-end Polar Bear Cooler is constructed of (5) layers consisting of temperature-insulating and water-repellent materials, along with rubber coated zippers to ensure maximum water tightness and interior insulating properties. Each size cooler comes with a carry handle, shoulder strap (excluding the smallest 6-pack model), and "D-rings" mounted on the lower portion of the cooler to aid tie-down to your bike!!! I'm not going to recite all of Polar Bear's specifications for each model......go to their website and read it for yourself. Easily washable by hand........with the 6-Pack and 12-Pack versions being the most popular among the ADV crowd, even tho the larger 24-Pack coolers will fit in the rear panniers of certain make/model bikes too.

Service: Moto-Kafe wants to earn the respect of fellow ADV Riders here by supplying you with fair, discounted pricing on a product that has already proven itself. If you are not happy with your purchase after receiving it, contact us about returning the cooler for a full refund. Polar Bear warranties all their coolers to be free of defects......should there be a rare occasion of one, return it to Polar Bear in Georgia for a replacement (assuming you sent back the supplied Warranty Card when the cooler was received).

Pricing: Moto-Kafe discounts these coolers anywhere from 20% to 33% off Polar Bear's List Price, depending on color/model. Moto-Kafe's Website is www.Moto-Kafe.smugmug.com, but you can just PM us with cooler Size, Quantity, and Colors desired, plus a shipping address, and we will supply you with a shipping cost (shipped via USPS). Email works just as well: Moto-Kafe@bellsouth.net . PayPal, Personal Check, and/or MO's are gladly accepted until a Credit Card Merchant Account is established.

As of February 3, 2014, pricing is as follows (shipping not shown and is dependent on where you live):

Polar Bear 6-Pack Cooler (Blue, Red, Black, Green).....$29.95 List, Moto-Kafe Price $23.00.

Polar Bear 6-Pack Cooler (CAMO colors).....$35.00 List, Moto-Kafe Price $28.00.

Polar Bear 12-Pack Cooler (Blue, Red, Black, Green, Silver).....$45.00 List, Moto-Kafe Price $33.00.

Polar Bear 12-Pack Cooler (CAMO colors).....$55.00 List, Moto-Kafe Price $38.00.

Polar Bear 24-Pack Cooler (Blue, Red, Black, Green, Silver)....$65.00 List, Moto-Kafe Price $41.00.

Polar Bear 24- Pack Cooler (CAMO Colors).....$75.00 List, Moto-Kafe Price $46.00.

Polar Bear 48-Pack Cooler (Blue, Red, Black, Green)....$89.95 List, Moto-Kafe Price $60.00.

Polar Bear 48-Pack Cooler (Silver, CAMO Colors)....$89.95 List, Moto-Kafe Price $65.00.

Polar Bear Back-Pack Cooler (any Color)....$89.95 List, Moto-Kafe Price $60.00. (we must order, can Drop Ship directly to you)

(List Prices updated 10/30/2014 per Polar Bear website.........)

**** We cannot compete pricewise with Polar Bear's "once-a-year half-price sale" which typically occurs in the month of December (along with List Price increases on occasion), but if you miss that sale and need a cooler the other 11 months of the year, please contact us!! *****

"Moto-Kafe" (www.Moto-Kafe.smugmug.com)

Located in Pelham (B'ham) Alabama, 35124 (approximately 25 minutes from the Barber Motorsports Complex).

Moto-Kafe screwed with this post 10-31-2014 at 09:46 AM
Moto-Kafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:06 AM   #2
Snowbound
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 877
Most of the post is unreadable on my IPhone . Lots of yellow .
2001 R 1150 GS 1978 R 100RS 1976 XT-500 1964 CL-72
1955 CJ-5 1975 F-250 Highboy
Snowbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:11 AM   #3
motoqueen
One Life. Live It.

Oddometer: 16
Got my Polar Bear Coolers

Thanks Mark !
Great customer service
82 Honda Silverwing - it's a project
motoqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:21 PM   #4
kag
Wander Lust

Oddometer: 1,327
PM sent

forgot to ask about xtra reusable Pbc ice packs also

2007 Yamaha TW 200 / 2008 Buell Ulysses
2013 Triumph Tiger 800r / 2014 KTM 1190 EDS
kag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 10:06 AM   #5
Wings
marmaduked

Oddometer: 14,150
Looks to me like list price is $29.95 (from the Polarbear site direct), not $40

Smugmug coupon code: CKZQ0vLPlmLFw
Wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 04:45 AM   #6
Todd34
Toubab

Oddometer: 892
Thanks Mark! Great service, shipped the same day, and great prices. I have four of these coolers now and we hardly ever use our hard cooler.
Todd34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:17 AM   #7
Mastodon
Mother F'n Dinosaur

Oddometer: 657
Thanks Mark, my 6 & 12-pk coolers just arrived this morning.

Definitely some quality built coolers. Easy to see why so many inmates like 'em. Can't wait to put them through the paces on my trip next month.
Mastodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 08:21 PM   #8
EmptiMind
Stoopid Youngin'

Oddometer: 458
Good to see these here. I'm going to have to send you a pm soon, have to decide whether I need a twelve or twenty-four.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
Old 03-24-2014, 07:34 PM   #9
1150Pappy
Adventurer

Oddometer: 28
I remember these coolers before they went away.
Awesome soft sided cooler. The only one I have ever seen that keeps the ice and moisture inside where it belongs! No soggy bottom on these.
1150Pappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:51 AM   #10
davagail
Adventurer

Oddometer: 50
polar bear and rok straps

thanks just received and wanted to say thanks for the little extra in the cooler! great price and service!!!!

living for riding
davagail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:08 AM   #11
lefty80883
Adventurer

Oddometer: 17
Received my cooler yesterday. Great price, product and service. Ordered Friday, got it Monday! This is exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks
lefty80883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:30 AM   #12
WildMonkey
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 113
Howdy All....

Sent a pm to you Moto.... hope to back soon ! .

Steve.
2006 DR 650 "Flying Bananna"
WildMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:19 AM   #13
danman
tumbling tumbleweed

Oddometer: 172
Got my silver coolers a few weeks ago, the coolers are great, as are Marks prices and customer service. Above and beyond....just wanted to say thanks Mark and keep up the great work.
danman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:23 PM   #14
EmptiMind
Stoopid Youngin'

Just got my 24 today! Great price, great guy to deal with. I like the little extra and will probably use it a lot. Thanks for the hookup Mark! I'll come back to you when I need my 12.

Old 04-29-2014, 01:57 PM   #15
EmptiMind
Stoopid Youngin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto-Kafe View Post
Get Free Shipping when you purchase a Polar Bear Cooler + SOKz Moto-socks........see Post #1 for details.
Aww man, that's a tempting offer. I ride with ski socks but they get way too hot during the summer. This offer going to stick around?