Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2012, 05:23 PM   #16
btcn OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetalscooter View Post
search my post here and you ll find I started far to many threads about trailers. Right now royal enfield is blowing out the pv 41 clone single wheel trailers for 550. If you google honda helix the duck under google images your find pictures of a home made side car. rather simple but has to be done right. Wheel lead etc. I ve also posted threads in the past about sidecars if you search for them. Search for single wheel .com for ideas for trailers.

Ok will do still intrusted to see what can be done for trailors but too expansive I think.
Old 02-18-2012, 07:59 PM   #17
vortexau
Outside the Pod-bay

Oddometer: 1,672

A couple of home-builts

Others start out with versions of the Long Chih 830 48" x 40" trailer. Many call 'this' a H.F. trailer since theirs was supplied by Harbor Freight. In the US, it can also be obtained fron Northern Tool (Northern Industrial Utility Trailer 40in. x 48in.) for $229.99 with free shipping, except to Alaska & Hawaii.

Meantime Australians have to pay $440AUD+ for their Melbourne-based distributor supplies.

Many US owners cut their frames down 6" narrower, reduce the stiffness of the springing, and extend the drawbar (tongue).

Who's towing? Everyone's towing.
Old 02-19-2012, 02:04 PM   #18
btcn OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by vortexau View Post

A couple of home-builts

Others start out with versions of the Long Chih 830 48" x 40" trailer. Many call 'this' a H.F. trailer since theirs was supplied by Harbor Freight. In the US, it can also be obtained fron Northern Tool (Northern Industrial Utility Trailer 40in. x 48in.) for $229.99 with free shipping, except to Alaska & Hawaii.

Meantime Australians have to pay $440AUD+ for their Melbourne-based distributor supplies.

Many US owners cut their frames down 6" narrower, reduce the stiffness of the springing, and extend the drawbar (tongue).

Who's towing? Everyone's towing.
That price would work, but only problem would be attaching it to the scooter. If I has a Goldwing I could just use the trailor hitch! And that flat 6 wouldn't struggle much!

But man, that last one if fucking SWEET, with the wheel chair scooter thing! I would love to have one of those for my scoot! Just be so damn cool!
Old 05-03-2012, 09:16 PM   #19
engjacques
engjacques

Oddometer: 30
If you want an indostructabl truck = go an old Toyota. Watch/seachfor Top gear(UK) to see that it will survive just about any abuse with very basic mechanics and tools

2009 R1200GS
2006 Royal Star Tour Deluxe
engjacques is offline   Reply With Quote