Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Battle scooters
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2012, 11:57 PM   #16
fullmetalscooter
Let me take this duck off

Oddometer: 2,551
Sadly if your under 30 I feel most seem to lack the exposure most of over had to some form of religious schooling. By that I mean if you didn't go to a church at least as a youth, your parent did and past on some form of the 10 suggestions ( whoops , the 10 commandments. ) ) it s why I don't trust the younger guys to be honest if the opportunity to comes alone to get something at little risk to themselves. Ethics seem to more toward situational ethics then a set of firms do and don't. Whom knows I m just sounding more like an old man then I m.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #17
max384
Disgruntled Student

Oddometer: 3,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetalscooter View Post
Sadly if your under 30 I feel most seem to lack the exposure most of over had to some form of religious schooling. By that I mean if you didn't go to a church at least as a youth, your parent did and past on some form of the 10 suggestions ( whoops , the 10 commandments. ) ) it s why I don't trust the younger guys to be honest if the opportunity to comes alone to get something at little risk to themselves. Ethics seem to more toward situational ethics then a set of firms do and don't. Whom knows I m just sounding more like an old man then I m.
Do you have an English translation of this? Thanks.

Newfoundland 2012

James Bay 2014
max384 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:02 PM   #18
btcn
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetalscooter View Post

I agree. People just don't really encorpriate these here 10 commandments into there lives much!

I mean honesty for example [AKA though shall NOT lie], is almost not put into most peoples lives now a days. I mean little white lies is one thing, we all have made little lies, like to get out of something, etc. I don't know what god thinks of that, but I'm sure its not like as bad as how many young'uns nowadays that lie so much and is completely dishonest.

Then them people is always using god's name in vane, like that commandment don't even exist!

I don't know but we's all gonna find out one day.

And I's sure that like the guy that stoled this here scooter will have to make up for it.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:07 PM   #19
Hardguy
Adventurer

Oddometer: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by btcn View Post
Man that there piece of shit, I'd love to find that boy myself! Or maybe not cause I don't wanna go to prison for murder or a surver beatin.

I can't help you obviously I's out Californny way, but I understant the feeling of a losing something. On the brighter side [well hell the most I can do to cheer you up, right?] is that you didn't feel too attached to that scooter if you was a sellin it. Its not like it was an significantly important part of you, like that old 69 Minitrail you had since your passed away dad bought you when you was 10 [just as an example]. But then again it still sucks to know some piece of shit has it. BUT then again on the bright side chances is it's gonna be sold for dirt cheap without a title or stripped and benifit many Helixes I guess. But I still know how it feels to lose something. If you loved the bike personally and was planned on a keepin it then it could be even worse.

Not trying to make it look like its not a big deal, lossing that money just plane sucks, just trying to cheer ya up! I mean thats all I can do out here anyways!

But people that steel, they WILL be payin. They all forget that god is watching there every move. They will likely end up in hell for eternaty if this is what they do a lot, or they will have to make up for these sins at the least.

And yea if sombody stoled my bike, man would I be upset. I know how it must felt I's had things stoled from me before not no bikes though. But if you had insurance then at lease you get something but probably not the value of the scooter.

But good luck finding any clues.

And to y'all, yes old scooters is MUCH less likely to be stoled. ESPICALLY like a beat up Yamaha Riva 180/200, in tan! For one it depands on the condition of the bike. If its a beater like my Elite 150, I don't worry as much. Still as much security as possible like them there steer locks. But I ain't usually a riden in no big city or no bad area. ALSO, a benifit of parking in front of Walmart is everybody seed it.
Such a difficult read, reminds me of Huckleberry Finn in elementary school.
Hardguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:58 PM   #20
bbishoppcm
It ain't a moped.

Oddometer: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardguy View Post
Such a difficult read, reminds me of Huckleberry Finn in elementary school.
I ain't never done found no better way of sayin' 'at meeself, I never did, no siree.

As for trustin' them younger fellers, I was raised by two non-religious parents who were themselves raised by two non-religious parents. I'm 27, I've never committed a single crime, as I am a firm believer of "you are what you make of yourself." I do not believe in any one particular "god." That said, the kids I grew up with were a fairly mixed bunch; some were religious, others were not. After we all grew into adults, I took an informal survey of the whole bunch; the ones who were church-going Christians were the ones who wound up in jail, pregnant, on probation, and on the streets. As a matter of fact, one of these kids was recently involved in a high profile murder case. In contrast, those of us who just did right by others and led an honest life have done quite well. I do not judge people by their religious beliefs (or grammatical prowess), I try to get to know people before I make any judgements either way; I initially distrust anyone until I have a reason to trust them, I've learned from life experiences.
bbishoppcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:11 PM   #21
Hardguy
Adventurer

Oddometer: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbishoppcm View Post
I ain't never done found no better way of sayin' 'at meeself, I never did, no siree.
Haha, I done git me a wickit heedache reedin that ther post of his.
Hardguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:35 PM   #22
fullmetalscooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by max384 View Post
Do you have an English translation of this? Thanks.
Nope not with the all to brain damage I ve got from being injuried 4 years ago. I can give you the king james translation of it. If you want I can show up and pretended to be a JW and give your the new world translation of it. Just don't ask for the jive turkey translation for red necks.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:06 PM   #23
btcn
Beastly Adventurer

I don't got the best grammer. But I have a bit of knowing what is some grammer but when I right fast and such and ain't thinkin and don't have time my grammer gets worse theres lots of posts and such. I don't got no real good grammer never though.

My kin come from southern Ohio and Kentucky we's always kinda talked that way, and grammer isn't the most important thing and when you don't use it you forgot it watch you lerned I has some punctuations I lernt but I don't really know all them valves and rules they has much.

If y'all find it ammusing, well hell I'm glad to here sombody got something from my pure laziness!

And fullmetalscooter what happened when you was injuried? I didn't never think nothin of you talking, I can understand you fine.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:49 PM   #24
bandito2
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 193
Gyaaawleee!! Ya all aint payin atenshin. Ya see heer, btcn is jest pullin yer legs. (see some of his other messages for
proof. Jeez, but some folks are just too easily taken in.)

And a little bit of a twisted paraphrasing here; Don't judge a person because he >seems< to be a colorful character but
rather by the actions taken by the contents of his skin. Err, something like that. Anyway, crummy thing that a person's
property was stolen. I think an otherwise honest person would think justification for such an act would only occur out of
desperation (like stealing to get money to buy food for his family) when it would really be a matter of pride. (as if being a
thief was better than being a beggar.) In any event, shame on them. What goes around, comes around.
"Darkside" Honda Reflex. "Yeah dude, that IS a car tire there on the back of my scooter."
bandito2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:36 PM   #25
btcn
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandito2 View Post
Gyaaawleee!! Ya all aint payin atenshin. Ya see heer, btcn is jest pullin yer legs. (see some of his other messages for
proof. Jeez, but some folks are just too easily taken in.)

And a little bit of a twisted paraphrasing here; Don't judge a person because he >seems< to be a colorful character but
rather by the actions taken by the contents of his skin. Err, something like that. Anyway, crummy thing that a person's
property was stolen. I think an otherwise honest person would think justification for such an act would only occur out of
desperation (like stealing to get money to buy food for his family) when it would really be a matter of pride. (as if being a
thief was better than being a beggar.) In any event, shame on them. What goes around, comes around.

Yea as I stated before, I know some degree of decent grammer, but when I try and wright fast, I just wright the way I talk sort of, and I kinda like it. Me and my family always talked this way and I lived in a small town in Southern Ohio and in Kentucky in the holler, its how I grown up. Its not southern just kinda appalachian talk, mixed with the normal grammer that I know.

If I take my time and try and wright good [like when asking a serious question, I can right decently, as I said. Maybe not the best grammer. But, I am lazy, and its easier to kinda wright this way for me!
Old 03-12-2012, 05:32 AM   #26
fullmetalscooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by btcn View Post
I don't got the best grammer. But I have a bit of knowing what is some grammer but when I right fast and such and ain't thinkin and don't have time my grammer gets worse theres lots of posts and such. I don't got no real good grammer never though.

My kin come from southern Ohio and Kentucky we's always kinda talked that way, and grammer isn't the most important thing and when you don't use it you forgot it watch you lerned I has some punctuations I lernt but I don't really know all them valves and rules they has much.

If y'all find it ammusing, well hell I'm glad to here sombody got something from my pure laziness!

And fullmetalscooter what happened when you was injuried? I didn't never think nothin of you talking, I can understand you fine.
s
short story 2008 a small excavator based me in the head leading me being disable for life . Shit happens and then you die., Every day I look forward to having at least one good shit. I am worried because if it turns out to be the perfect crap does that mean I died ? Now back to being an angry mob looking to tar and feather the guy whom took the helix. If we wait to tar and feather the guy till next thanksgiving he might get mistaken for a turkey and deep fried in oil.

fullmetalscooter screwed with this post 03-12-2012 at 05:51 AM
fullmetalscooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #27
Sportsman Matt
Xtremely Bad Example

Oddometer: 313
Since when did this get all religious crap?

Since when has someone having something stolen gone into religious crap. I'm just as religious as the next guy, but quoting bible stuff really has nothing to do with this guys stolen ride.
Yes society lacks in morals and doing the right thing since the 80's and I agree that the parties involved with the theft should be strung up (waiting to hear the yell "get a rope") but getting all religious ain't cool. And forcing religion onto someone else is just as bad if not worse..
Btw if you are offended by my comment about the religious crap, then by all means f off.

Now back to the OP, any news or sightings of parts?
IBA Member#48125 IBA Flag#1084 LDR Member# 432
2013 Victory Judge
I'm a man, and I can change, if I have, to I guess
Sportsman Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:06 PM   #28
btcn
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsman Matt View Post
Since when has someone having something stolen gone into religious crap. I'm just as religious as the next guy, but quoting bible stuff really has nothing to do with this guys stolen ride.
Yes society lacks in morals and doing the right thing since the 80's and I agree that the parties involved with the theft should be strung up (waiting to hear the yell "get a rope") but getting all religious ain't cool. And forcing religion onto someone else is just as bad if not worse..
Btw if you are offended by my comment about the religious crap, then by all means f off.

Now back to the OP, any news or sightings of parts?

Well your kinda right I did got carried away, but I was mostly just trying to make him feel better by saying that that there guy is probably just have to pay for it in the end, and I got distracted with that about how people just don't do whats right so often, I wasn't putting just my religion out there, I think that as long as you try to do whats right, be a good person in general, and don't hate people is most important, if y'all that have whatever religion its kinda the same thing.