ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2012, 11:33 AM   #106
what broke now
Petroleum Brother

Oddometer: 1,246
Irby Road

About 8 miles west of Odessa, right off the hiway.
what broke now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #107
LostONtheTrail
Adventurer

Oddometer: 14
Yup! 8 miles west of the "big" city of Odessa. You should be able to see the faint glow of the camp site in the distance at night. During the day, you will roll up on a sea of campers. EPIC!

We head out Friday evening from Seattle. If anyone would like to follow us in a caravan just stop by 4000 Aurora Ave North Ste # 100 Seattle, WA 98103 around 5pm Friday.
AltRider: www.altrider.com
LostONtheTrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:49 PM   #108
Luke
GPoET&P

Oddometer: 4,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konflict Motorsports View Post
Anyone have directions to the race site? Im trying to give them to a few people meeting us out there, and its pretty tough.

It's the NE corner of the intersection of WA-28 and Irby Rd N. The entrance is on Irby. 7.7 miles west of Odessa, WA.

Edit: didn't notice the next page.
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:19 PM   #109
Konflict Motorsports
KM TUNER

Oddometer: 828
Thats what I thought, thanks!
Old 03-28-2012, 06:55 PM   #110
K_N_Fodder
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double H View Post
Hahaha! Roger that.

Man sounds like Stumpjumpers M/C has outdone themselves on the DS ride... can't wait.

Had a little panic today when I realized that it would cost me upwards of $300 just to drive from Oregon in my pickup. Did a little searching around and decided to steal the wife's car (TDI Passat) and a buddy's trailer for a 4x reduction in fuel costs...
K_N_Fodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:47 PM   #111
gas_pig70
Mmm... mud!

Oddometer: 1,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by grinns View Post
I thought that was part of the D100 experience
Yes it is. I'll be pulling in around Noon Friday and signing up for the Iron Man again.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #112
causef0rconcern
Rift Explorer

Oddometer: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostONtheTrail View Post
Yup! 8 miles west of the "big" city of Odessa. You should be able to see the faint glow of the camp site in the distance at night. During the day, you will roll up on a sea of campers. EPIC!

We head out Friday evening from Seattle. If anyone would like to follow us in a caravan just stop by 4000 Aurora Ave North Ste # 100 Seattle, WA 98103 around 5pm Friday.
My posse is trying to leave Wallingford in the early afternoon but might not make it out until around then. I'm terrified of being stuck in Friday evening rush hour traffic pulling bikes that wouldn't be subject to such restrictions! If we can't make it out earlier, maybe we'll caravan up with you guys.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:42 PM   #113
Konflict Motorsports
KM TUNER

Oddometer: 828
We are headed out tomorrow to the D100, and will have a keg of Mac n Jacks for Friday night! Stop on bye and say hello, grab a beer. I will be parked somewhat close to vendor row, look for the white superduty with Konflict logo on the doors, will have a 28' springdale trailer behind it.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:19 AM   #114
woodsrider-boyd
Wow, these guys are fast

Oddometer: 347
Heading over tonight, been a few yrs since I've been, can't wait!

Doing the IM poker run, should be a good time.

And Alex, I will look you up, need some advice on my shock on my KTM, gotta broken clicker on the shock.

'06 Husqvarna WR125
woodsrider-boyd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:53 PM   #115
$kywalker
what's next?

Oddometer: 156
here is my ride...

This is my camper, and behind it is a yellow utility trailer with a generator, my yz250, and my dr350. My wifes ttr likes to ride up front...
I hope everyone has a safe trip over and a great ride. I am leaving Olympia around 8am Friday, going over Snoqualmie and thru Ephrata. If any one needs salt or a paper plate, we have plenty...

I signed up to race the 30-39class, and I am hoping I don't come in dead last...

Luke
$kywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #116
redbastard
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,122
Posse on the way

Got the guys on the way down from Canada tonight. Tomorrow the posse will grow to 5 and we'll head east to Mosses Lake. The Sillo Inn is a great place to stay. Looks like a little rain for Saturday then dry for sunday. Don't tell me there won't be any dust? That'll be wierd. I'm going to try to take it easy Saturday this year (harder than it sounds) then pick a which class to race. 100 miles on the 250 or try the adventure bike class. Good luck to all!
redbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:44 PM   #117
Helmet_Hair
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by causef0rconcern View Post
My posse is trying to leave Wallingford in the early afternoon but might not make it out until around then. I'm terrified of being stuck in Friday evening rush hour traffic pulling bikes that wouldn't be subject to such restrictions! If we can't make it out earlier, maybe we'll caravan up with you guys.

We're rolling out as close to 3pm on Friday as possible (maybe 3:15) to beat the traffic over the pass. I guess it was pretty ugly out there today on the pass.

We'll see you guys over there. We'll go get registered first in Odessa, then back out to our "old-guy" hotel and hot meal in Ritzville.
Helmet_Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:56 PM   #118
MasterMarine
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,449
I got my KLX put back together so will probably be riding it on the longer dual sport loop. I will be in a black Eurovan with pop top and green 3 rail trailer. I am going to bring my trail bike too in case I decide to ride it instead. Arriving Saturday morning and leaving Sunday morning.

Here is the van but I will have a different trailer.

MasterMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:29 PM   #119
richard.bessey
Hard Rider

Oddometer: 511
Desert 100

Anyone at the Desert 100 with an internet connection? I was curious how it was. Did you get rained out???

1994 XT 350 - The dirt machine
1992 TDM 850 - The street ride
1988 TW 200 - Wifes Ride
richard.bessey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:09 AM   #120
causef0rconcern
Rift Explorer

Oddometer: 223
Just got home and unloaded in Seattle...what a day.

Got to Ephrata last night around 9pm and we were lit up immediately lit up by a local. Our running lights were out on the bazillion year old Suburban with which we were hauling the bikes. We had to take apart the dash and rebuild the light switch about 8 times in a gas station parking lot, so we were a little late rolling into camp...

This morning, the three of us headed out for the Iron Man. My friend twisted his ankle and fucked up his foot real bad just a few minutes in and had to bow out. He rode back, and credit to him, 'cause this dude was in pain! We wound up slipping his bike under a fence and sending him back on the road. My remaining buddy and I did the Iron Man and got our asses kicked but had a GREAT time.

The weather was perfect! No dust, just some mud, and only started raining around 3ish? What a crazy day...I'll post up pics later.