ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Fluff > Sports
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 01:37 PM   #61
Crocodile Tears
The 906
 
Crocodile Tears's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Toledo, OH ; Houghton, MI
Oddometer: 3,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by NICO View Post
My daughter mentioned wanting to go to Ohiuh State for college.

I asked her if she prefers soft or hard side luggage, because her ass is moving now if she doesn't change her tune.
I think an intervention is in order. Some things are just unacceptable.
__________________
I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance."

2009 KLX250S
2005 Bandit 1200S
Crocodile Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:00 PM   #62
Fleece Johnson
Husky Adventurer
 
Fleece Johnson's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Lucastucky, OH
Oddometer: 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgen View Post
I had a roommate that went to La die dah Ohio State, and had grown up in Ann Arbor-- at the same time had three friends who were all buds from Michigan State. (We were all working at a ski area)

From this experience my take away was "Go STATE!!!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by NICO View Post
My daughter mentioned wanting to go to Ohiuh State for college.

I asked her if she prefers soft or hard side luggage, because her ass is moving now if she doesn't change her tune.




















My wife and I have already talked about when it comes time to choose schools that we wouldn't try to steer the boys away from schools we didn't like. But when it comes down to it. I'll be hard pressed to keep my mouth shut if either one of them comes home in maize and blue. I wouldn't mind Saparty mostly cause of Izzo and Dantonio. But they'll be long gone by the time my boys go to college(they are 2 and 9 months).

Fleece Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:24 AM   #63
wannaklr
Beastly Adventurer
 
wannaklr's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Back In Iowa. Quad Cities to be exactish..
Oddometer: 7,220
Pat Robertson doesn't like the Broncos!
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/pat-robertson-believes-peyton-manning-hurt-142935112.html
__________________
Back in Iowa!
I like my music like I like my women. Loud, angry and with bagpipes!

From Scottie Boy "If you calculated the money spent versus time actually used, vaginas cost more per hour than the space shuttle."
wannaklr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:33 AM   #64
WaterWheel
Multi Talentless
 
WaterWheel's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Green Bay, WI
Oddometer: 18,092
Sounds like GB reached a deal with center Jeff Saturday.


Thumbs up to that move, the O-line needs as much help as it can get going up against the D of the Bears and Lions.
__________________
Every single bike I've ever owned.
WaterWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:53 AM   #65
oj may
Have bike, will travel.
 
oj may's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Ann Arbor
Oddometer: 2,505
They made a deal on Saturday and you are just talking about now?
__________________
(lll>0<lll)
oj may is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:01 AM   #66
wannaklr
Beastly Adventurer
 
wannaklr's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Back In Iowa. Quad Cities to be exactish..
Oddometer: 7,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by oj may View Post
They made a deal on Saturday and you are just talking about now?
I think that may be funny.
__________________
Back in Iowa!
I like my music like I like my women. Loud, angry and with bagpipes!

From Scottie Boy "If you calculated the money spent versus time actually used, vaginas cost more per hour than the space shuttle."
wannaklr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:14 AM   #67
Hodag OP
native
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Oddometer: 22,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by oj may View Post
They made a deal on Saturday and you are just talking about now?
too bad max mcgee wasn't still doing color commentary for games
1/2 the game would be devoted to jokes like that
Hodag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:21 AM   #68
WaterWheel
Multi Talentless
 
WaterWheel's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Green Bay, WI
Oddometer: 18,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodag View Post
too bad max mcgee wasn't still doing color commentary for games
1/2 the game would be devoted to jokes like that
I always liked it when he'd start slurring a little - he'd call GB's old QB Bart Favre or Brett Starr a few times and then Jim Irwin would end up calling the second half.

__________________
Every single bike I've ever owned.
WaterWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:29 AM   #69
Hodag OP
native
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Oddometer: 22,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterWheel View Post
I always liked it when he'd start slurring a little - he'd call GB's old QB Bart Favre or Brett Starr a few times and then Jim Irwin would end up calling the second half.

thanks to the budweiser people for sending up these samples
Hodag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:35 AM   #70
oj may
Have bike, will travel.
 
oj may's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Ann Arbor
Oddometer: 2,505
Sometimes Max Mcgee would get Harry Carayed.
__________________
(lll>0<lll)
oj may is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:43 AM   #71
NICO
NWGS's pwner!1!!1!
 
NICO's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Oddometer: 23,203
Sounds like the Lions like their chronic. Not good things happening in the off-season. Idiots.
NICO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:00 PM   #72
Hodag OP
native
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Oddometer: 22,782
sound like they got tape of the saints coaches advising players to cuncuss opponents
Hodag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 07:19 PM   #73
shrineclown
(AFKA Prince)
 
shrineclown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Bruins Nation
Oddometer: 9,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodag View Post
sound like they got tape of the saints coaches advising players to cuncuss opponents
They were supposed to check it......see if they were serious.
__________________
Life is Good and Getting Better Every Day!
shrineclown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #74
wannaklr
Beastly Adventurer
 
wannaklr's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Back In Iowa. Quad Cities to be exactish..
Oddometer: 7,220
Last night my wife and I went to a fundraiser for Big Brothers Big Sisters here in the Quad Cities. My wife is a "Big" and her company sponsored the event. The spearhead for this kickoff was Julian Vandervelde, ex Iowa Hawkeye and current guard for the Philadelphia Eagles. He was a "little" and wants to payback the group that got him on the road to the NFL.

As a payback he offered up a game worn jersey and pants for the half time raffle. Make a donation and get a chance in the raffle.

Well darned if I didn't win the jersey and pants! Not an Eagles fan, but I may have to be rooting for them this year.

Wife says I have to model them.
__________________
Back in Iowa!
I like my music like I like my women. Loud, angry and with bagpipes!

From Scottie Boy "If you calculated the money spent versus time actually used, vaginas cost more per hour than the space shuttle."
wannaklr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:06 AM   #75
Hodag OP
native
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Oddometer: 22,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaklr View Post
Last night my wife and I went to a fundraiser for Big Brothers Big Sisters here in the Quad Cities. My wife is a "Big" and her company sponsored the event. The spearhead for this kickoff was Julian Vandervelde, ex Iowa Hawkeye and current guard for the Philadelphia Eagles. He was a "little" and wants to payback the group that got him on the road to the NFL.

As a payback he offered up a game worn jersey and pants for the half time raffle. Make a donation and get a chance in the raffle.

Well darned if I didn't win the jersey and pants! Not an Eagles fan, but I may have to be rooting for them this year.

Wife says I have to model them.
thats cool
Hodag is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 03:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014