Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #16
mr. thumbs
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 922
I'll second the Dakar pants. I just picked up a pair from Solo last month. I got a good deal and the service was fast and friendly.

First time wearing them was last week when I went to Utah for 4 days of riding. First day was 85 and then the next three were in the 50/60's and some light rain. Pants were perfect in both conditions. When it was hot I just opened the vents and they were almost just as cool as any of my summer gear but still has great durability.

I also love the light grey color. Any jersey goes well with them, even my ugly ones.

mr. thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #17
Buster714 OP
VP of crash testing

Oddometer: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. thumbs View Post
I'll second the Dakar pants. I just picked up a pair from Solo last month. I got a good deal and the service was fast and friendly.

First time wearing them was last week when I went to Utah for 4 days of riding. First day was 85 and then the next three were in the 50/60's and some light rain. Pants were perfect in both conditions. When it was hot I just opened the vents and they were almost just as cool as any of my summer gear but still has great durability.

I also love the light grey color. Any jersey goes well with them, even my ugly ones.

Lookin' good Thumbs. Nice bike!
Buster714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:11 PM   #18
grndzr0
its Ground Zero

Oddometer: 598
Had a great time riding with you last weekend Buster!!! Thanks a bunch for the company and the fun!!!

BTW, the new Badlands suit Rocks!!!

Ryan
Old 07-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #19
Buster714 OP
VP of crash testing

...a little behind the scenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndzr0 View Post
Had a great time riding with you last weekend Buster!!! Thanks a bunch for the company and the fun!!!

BTW, the new Badlands suit Rocks!!!

Ryan
I had a blast with you guys. If you ever need another rider for one of your shoots let me know. You were killing it in the rain that day man. Damn. I hope I made it in the shot.

YOU GOT THE BADLANDS! Nice, dude. Everyone wins! Mine was amazing on that ride. We rode through cold misty coastal areas, hot arid desolate stretches of highway, fog, heavy rain, etc. It even survived late night hikes and fireside shenanigans, haha. Glad you have some good gear. You deserve it. No more raver pants.

I snuck a little clip of you guys- not that you didn't already notice.

Shuttop.

Let's do it again!
Old 11-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #20
Buster714 OP
VP of crash testing

2013 & Beyond

Thanks to everyone here on ADVrider who patronize our store!!!!
This was a great year for adventure riding. I put more miles on my F800GS this year than any other bike, any other year. ADVrider is an amazing hub for ride planning and education, and I've become a more knowledgeable and capable adventure rider from participating on this website. I'm continually amazed with how many people know of the website and use it to find each other after meeting in far off destinations. There were several people I met thousands of miles from home that I found right here. It's been very enjoyable reveling in our adventures after returning home. In fact, it has become quite addictive. The spirit of adventure is definitely alive and well here at Solo Moto and we embrace it as part of our general philosophy.

If you haven't checked out our website, we have a serious online store for serious motorcyclists.
(The not-so-serious are welcome too, no pressure.)
http://solomotoparts.com is fast, clean and secure, and we're bound to have something that rings your bell.
Don't see what you want? Contact us and we'll look into it for you.

Our customer service team is standing by to take your calls and emails so don't hesitate to contact us with questions, price matching, etc.

FREE SHIPPING over $99 (US48). Our international shipping rates are very competitive! Live quotes online.

FREE RETURN SHIPPING on most technical riding apparel. That means: you don't like it? We pay to ship it back to us.

NO HASSLE RETURNS and NO RE-STOCKING FEES, ever.

NO SALES TAX, anywhere, ever.

GIFT CERTIFICATES are perfect for riders of all types. Click here.

We are an Elite Member on Reseller Ratings if you want more feedback from other customers...http://www.resellerratings.com/store/SoloMotoParts

Thanks for reading. Happy Holidays to all you FF's, PP's, LAMF's, BLAD's, or whatever the vernacular has evolved into for 2013. See you out there!

Buster714 screwed with this post 02-18-2013 at 04:00 PM Reason: updates
Old 12-04-2012, 11:51 PM   #21
Buster714 OP
VP of crash testing

Insane Deals on Klim Off-Road Pants

SAVE UP TO $60 A PAIR ON KLIM OFF-ROAD PANTS NOW.

Baja Pant $99.99
Chinook Pant $109.99
Mojave Pant $109.99
Dakar Pant $119.99

See them all here... Klim Off-Road Pants

Stock is limited. Don't wait.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #22
NSFW
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 15,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster714 View Post
SAVE UP TO $60 A PAIR ON KLIM OFF-ROAD PANTS NOW.

Baja Pant $99.99
Chinook Pant $109.99
Mojave Pant $109.99
Dakar Pant $119.99

See them all here... Klim Off-Road Pants

Stock is limited. Don't wait.
i just ordered a pair of mojave. looks like a bunch of guys did too.

already have the baja and dakar, otherwise i'll get one of them too......great fit and quality.
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:16 AM   #23
Buster714 OP
VP of crash testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
i just ordered a pair of mojave. looks like a bunch of guys did too.

already have the baja and dakar, otherwise i'll get one of them too......great fit and quality.
Awesome, Joel. Thank you! I'm already getting pumped for the DV Noobs Rally this March. THREAD HERE... http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=841673

It will be my first time camping in the desert with 200 other rirders. I'm actually thinking of bringing the 800 AND the 310.

I want to let everyone on ADVrider know you're welcome to reach out to me directly for feedback on gear and equipment anytime.

If you have questions on pricing, etc...

SOLO MOTO PARTS email or toll free in the US 1-877-819-3402

I'll be riding out in Mojave this weekend in my Klim gear.

Thanks,
Old 12-06-2012, 09:21 PM   #24
Vermon
not gnarly

Oddometer: 253
thanks

thanks, Aram, Buster

just ordered the Mojave...haha probably wear them all winter,,,DAkar looked tempting with the zippers, but probably still too warm ...you know me

... Aram when we gonna ride again...
Vermon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:40 PM   #25
Buster714 OP
VP of crash testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermon View Post
thanks, Aram, Buster

just ordered the Mojave...haha probably wear them all winter,,,DAkar looked tempting with the zippers, but probably still too warm ...you know me

... Aram when we gonna ride again...

Mojave Sunday. Come out and ride with the boys. Didn't have time to get the Rekluse in but maybe I'll get fancy changing the oil tomorrow. I gotta get something to measure oil for the Husky. I keep eye balling it and it just doesn't feel right.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:21 PM   #26
Buster714 OP
VP of crash testing

Heidenau K60's back in stock!

http://www.solomotoparts.com/Heidenau-Tires

Old 03-17-2013, 10:46 AM   #27
Bermudacat
Dirt Diggler

Oddometer: 13
Thumb

I too enjoyed doing business with your store, however I no longer do business with Undelivered Pilfered or Smashed (UPS).

I will be back when I can get FedEx or USPS by my choice.

Thanks.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:11 AM   #28
mattlikesbikes
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 175
Just sent you a note about price matching on a pair of boots. Already going to order some crash bars from you, just hoping to combine the order.

Thanks guys
Old 03-18-2013, 02:09 PM   #29
Buster714 OP
VP of crash testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bermudacat View Post
I too enjoyed doing business with your store, however I no longer do business with Undelivered Pilfered or Smashed (UPS).

I will be back when I can get FedEx or USPS by my choice.

Thanks.
Thanks for the feedback!

We actually ship thousands of packages via USPS for free! If that's what you prefer, tell us!

You can make requests like this in your order notes when you order online or mention it when placing an order over the phone. You want to ship USPS? No problem. Obviously, there's the possibility of it costing a couple bucks one way or the other depending on where you live and what you order. I have to mention that since someone will find this post 10yrs from now and want me to ship 50lbs of product via desert tortoise across the country for free.

Buster714 screwed with this post 03-21-2013 at 11:58 AM Reason: relevance
Old 03-18-2013, 02:10 PM   #30
Buster714 OP
VP of crash testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlikesbikes View Post
Just sent you a note about price matching on a pair of boots. Already going to order some crash bars from you, just hoping to combine the order.

Thanks guys
Yep, Tyler will get you taken care of. Thank you for your business!