ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2012, 07:14 AM   #91
freaking RT
will golf for food

Oddometer: 30,209
y'all need a map of these stops
IBA#10787

“We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution.”
– Abraham Lincoln

"Fathom the odd hypocrisy that Obama wants every citizen to prove they are insured, but people don't have to prove they are citizens".
-Anonymous

WV VA Good Eats Map
freaking RT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:41 PM   #92
5punksdad OP
Tag-Master-Flash

Oddometer: 2,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by freaking RT View Post
y'all need a map of these stops
why? I am not sure I understand the need for a map of where I have already been.......

duplicate tags dont bother me and I am sure the business owners wont mind. BUT......I am always open to suggestion......Explain and I might take the time to make a map. The game is still young!
5punksdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:49 AM   #93
5punksdad OP
Tag-Master-Flash

go get it freakingRT............I am too busy today and yesterday didnt work AND tomorrow is booked too!
Old 04-27-2012, 06:37 AM   #94
freaking RT
will golf for food

Oddometer: 30,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5punksdad View Post
why? I am not sure I understand the need for a map of where I have already been.......

duplicate tags dont bother me and I am sure the business owners wont mind. BUT......I am always open to suggestion......Explain and I might take the time to make a map. The game is still young!

it's not about duplicate tags, some of us don't live up there and a map would help us find those places when we are up there.

and trust me, it's far easier to create the map when the game is young BTDT.
IBA#10787

“We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution.”
– Abraham Lincoln

"Fathom the odd hypocrisy that Obama wants every citizen to prove they are insured, but people don't have to prove they are citizens".
-Anonymous

WV VA Good Eats Map
freaking RT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:50 PM   #95
bwalsh
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 10,558
RTE Tag-O-Rama map

I made this map so anyone can edit but can't seem to figure out how to edit it unless I'm logged onto Google. Hmmm....

EDIT: Unless you're logged onto Google...

bwalsh screwed with this post 04-28-2012 at 07:07 PM
bwalsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:19 PM   #96
FATNBLD
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 278
My kind of tag!

I'll be in on this as soon as possible, but it'll probably be a few weeks, and will take the perfect storm of weather, work schedule, family life, disctance to the tag from Greene county, and just the right establishment.

Not sure what I like better, the pics of Jamie, the food, or the bikes. Double bonus points for a single pic with all three (no photoshop)?

Keep'em coming while I lie in wait.

"You've got to put your shoulder up against the stone, it don't matter if you ever get it rolling." Band of Heathens - Shine a Light.
FATNBLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:44 AM   #97
5punksdad OP
Tag-Master-Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwalsh View Post
RTE Tag-O-Rama map

I made this map so anyone can edit but can't seem to figure out how to edit it unless I'm logged onto Google. Hmmm....

EDIT: Unless you're logged onto Google...

thanks Bob......I guess I have to have a google ID now too! I will cut & paste the map link to page 1 so its easy for everyone to find.

edit.......turns out I had a google ID. The map works great Bob and it allowed me to edit it no problem.

5punksdad screwed with this post 04-29-2012 at 06:07 AM
Old 04-29-2012, 06:54 PM   #98
bwalsh
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 10,558
Quote:
thanks Bob......I guess I have to have a google ID now too! I will cut & paste the map link to page 1 so its easy for everyone to find.

edit.......turns out I had a google ID. The map works great Bob and it allowed me to edit it no problem.
So what are your hours of operation?

Well for folks with a Google account it's no big deal but for folks who don't want one, well you're SOL...

bwalsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:12 PM   #99
5punksdad OP
Tag-Master-Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwalsh View Post
So what are your hours of operation?

apparently we were open all day yesterday...........cuz i paid for it today!
Old 05-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #100
5punksdad OP
Tag-Master-Flash

Grab

as we all know the tag was at Walkers Cash Store, corner of St Luke Rd & Back Road, Woodstock, VA.......picture to prove it.

we approached the cashier / owner I guess........... u guessed it, her name was Jamie!!! aka, Shannon. I told her in a firm voice, "I am here for the duck"..... after a short pause she got it down from the shelf and kindly posed for a picture with the Ol' Lady (is that the correct spelling?). Picture to prove it......

We arranged for some food and ordered the fish (cod) sammich and a chicken sammich with fries and drinks......5.99 each. Picture to prove it.

The food was SO tasty we ate it all, maybe 3 fries left I couldn't force down............scenery wasn't bad either. Picture to prove it...........

and with that we departed.............but not after hearing from Jamie Shannon how great everyone was from ADV Riders for coming there. She was very appreciative......
On the way out some guy pulls up and says, "hey, have you ridden Zepp Road". Thinking first he was asking my dumb ass for directions I replied with a simple "no". He then goes on to tell me I have to ride it and its just 3 miles away.............if you havent ridden it you must. Thanks to the stranger in the butt ugly deliver van for the tip.

new tag coming next
Old 05-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #101
5punksdad OP
Tag-Master-Flash

TAG to Eat

So the new tag is at a nice little place in the Valley close enough for the NOVA crew to join the game. Once the grab is made I will update the map with the location (cant make it too damn easy!!!) Google works for most of these places I have found so far.

store hours are as follows......

when you go in.......ask for Jimmy. He is pictured in this photo with Jamie!

a picture to prove we rode there........

if you need more clues just ask............I don't suspect this one will sit long.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:31 AM   #102
twohawks
Not Afraid

Oddometer: 2,544
Thumb

Quote:
as we all know the tag was at Walkers Cash Store, corner of St Luke Rd & Back Road, Woodstock, VA.......picture to prove it.

we approached the cashier / owner I guess........... u guessed it, her name was Jamie!!! aka, Shannon. I told her in a firm voice, "I am here for the duck"..... after a short pause she got it down from the shelf and kindly posed for a picture with the Ol' Lady (is that the correct spelling?). Picture to prove it......

We arranged for some food and ordered the fish (cod) sammich and a chicken sammich with fries and drinks......5.99 each. Picture to prove it.

The food was SO tasty we ate it all, maybe 3 fries left I couldn't force down............scenery wasn't bad either. Picture to prove it...........

and with that we departed.............but not after hearing from Jamie Shannon how great everyone was from ADV Riders for coming there. She was very appreciative......
On the way out some guy pulls up and says, "hey, have you ridden Zepp Road". Thinking first he was asking my dumb ass for directions I replied with a simple "no". He then goes on to tell me I have to ride it and its just 3 miles away.............if you havent ridden it you must. Thanks to the stranger in the butt ugly deliver van for the tip.

new tag coming next

Best tag to eat report so far.

How was the new bike two up?

Utah and Colorado 2010 Ride Report
CAT HERDER'S
BWDR
SMIBS

2008 KLR650
1984 GL1200I GoldWing Interstate
Human Power'd two wheel machine - 2001 StumpJumper Pro Hardtail
CMA ><>
GWRRA

twohawks screwed with this post 05-02-2012 at 02:37 AM
twohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:02 AM   #103
5punksdad OP
Tag-Master-Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by twohawks View Post
Best tag to eat report so far.

How was the new bike two up?

thanks, that was my second try at posting this report. I had it almost done and I spaced out and hit the damn BACK button and lost everythin I had written!!!!

the new bike was actually much better than I expected 2 up. I am still waiting for a fat guy to break in that 2 x 12 seat for me though!
Old 05-02-2012, 04:08 AM   #104
twohawks
Not Afraid

Oddometer: 2,544
Quote:
So the new tag is at a nice little place in the Valley close enough for the NOVA crew to join the game.

a picture to prove we rode there........

if you need more clues just ask............I don't suspect this one will sit long.
More clues please

Utah and Colorado 2010 Ride Report
CAT HERDER'S
BWDR
SMIBS

2008 KLR650
1984 GL1200I GoldWing Interstate
Human Power'd two wheel machine - 2001 StumpJumper Pro Hardtail
CMA ><>
GWRRA
twohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:13 AM   #105