Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #76
Wlfman
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura0107 View Post
That's where you'd turn off #6. Then come down to 33.70228, -81.17515 which is where the North leg of the RSL starts. LOL, the Google van has been through there.
Sounds good, I'll meet you at 1030.

Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people who are doing it."
"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and JUST BE HAPPY."
Wlfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:41 PM   #77
Wlfman
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,286
All you slackers that didn't come join us today, you missed a great day of riding. Temps were perfect and the there was practically no dust.. 195 miles total

Now its time

Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people who are doing it."
"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and JUST BE HAPPY."
Wlfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:42 PM   #78
Laura0107
Retrophilic Rambler

Oddometer: 1,140

Yes, it was a gorgeous day for a ride! I think a little bike maintenance is on the menu for tomorrow. Speedy said if I had pinned it through that clay, Wlfman and I wouldn't have had the above happen, but I had a mental image of a spectacular highside involving yours truly that wouldn't let me do that.

We did the Northern leg of the Ridge Spring Loop, then went to Johnston for lunch, then did some of the Southern & Eastern parts of the Monkee loop. I've got some work to do on the SC Dirt map, on the Monkee loop and on the connector between it and the RSL, as there are some closed National Forest roads and a few sections of private, gated road I want to remove. Thanks for the company, Wlfman. I really enjoyed the day.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:58 PM   #79
Laura0107
Retrophilic Rambler

Oddometer: 1,140
Enough of this stuff from up North! How about someone go ride the HO-CAT and tell about it?!