Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2012, 09:29 AM   #1
Wander4Days OP
Where am I?

Oddometer: 86
Introducing BIKEMINDS community tools...

Hi Inmates-

I have been working on a concept for a new motorcycle business for a while and now I'm diving into it full-time and I'd love to get your feedback on the direction. I'm currently building a team, working on the technical details, and outlining the initial feature set.

Essentially, I'm working to create a new community toolset specifically for motorcyclists called BikeMinds. The concept is a profile based social network with matching mobile apps that will enable super efficient networking, event organization, and commerce within the motorcycle community. You could think of it as the best of Facebook, MeetUp, and Craigslist— in one slick motorcycle-specific package.

I'm not trying to compete with ADVRider or other niche specific community. The amount of information here is incredible and it could only happen on a narrowly focused platform like this. Instead, I see BikeMinds as a hub that connects all the great niche and regional communities to offer a better way to connect with like-minded riders and vendors at home, when traveling, or when shopping.

I want to invite you to give your input at this early stage so that we really can create the ultimate community platform. If you have a few minutes please check out the temporary website with a survey: http://bikeminds.com/

Looking forward to hearing your thought- Thanks!

Cheers,
Malcolm
http://bikeminds.com/*

Wander4Days screwed with this post 11-20-2012 at 09:41 AM
Wander4Days is offline   Reply With Quote