ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #76
seabee1
we build, we fight
 
seabee1's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Oddometer: 2,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfster View Post
Todds response to me in a PM.

mod edit: no posting of PM's
__________________
Live to ride, ride to live !
Cruelsport
just trying to let the past be in the past.....
__________________
"If guns cause crime, then all of mine are defective." Ted Nugent

www.dehmotorcycle.com
Motorcycle storage with a personal touch

AngryScot screwed with this post 04-10-2012 at 08:30 AM
seabee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #77
utefan OP
03'XR650R
 
utefan's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale - Arizona
Oddometer: 291
Who

I actually wished I could have made the ride on Tuesday, especially since that was my original plan. I'm just glad I was able to get out and ride. 4Play and Wolfster were gracious enough to tag along and show me the route.

Didn't know about the bad blood between Wolfster and RidingSolo and did not mean to start any fights.
__________________
06' Honda Ridgeline
I'm at my target weight, I'm just not at my target height yet!
utefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:16 PM   #78
4play
Next?
 
4play's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Avondale, AZ
Oddometer: 2,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by utefan View Post

Didn't know about the bad blood between Wolfster and RidingSolo and did not mean to start any fights.

No worries Darren, most of us that enjoy this sport are pretty headstrong, badass individuals & the personalities sometimes clash. I just wanna ride my motorcycle! I can watch TV for my drama

I'm glad I had an excuse to put in a few miles in before my surgery. I guess I know what a badly broken nose feels like now
Looks like this week is out & I'm taking my lovely bride to the Eagles concert next weekend.
__________________
The older I get, the faster I was
4play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:33 PM   #79
refokus
Just Learning
 
refokus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: North Phoenix
Oddometer: 2,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfster View Post
Todds response to me in a PM.

mod edit: no posting of PM's (quoting can get ya banned too next time )
__________________
Live to ride, ride to live !
Cruelsport
You should have left it in a PM........
__________________
"Single Trac is like Scotch, you have to aquire a taste for it!"

AngryScot screwed with this post 04-10-2012 at 08:31 AM
refokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:46 PM   #80
utefan OP
03'XR650R
 
utefan's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale - Arizona
Oddometer: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4play View Post
No worries Darren, most of us that enjoy this sport are pretty headstrong, badass individuals & the personalities sometimes clash. I just wanna ride my motorcycle! I can watch TV for my drama

I'm glad I had an excuse to put in a few miles in before my surgery. I guess I know what a badly broken nose feels like now
Looks like this week is out & I'm taking my lovely bride to the Eagles concert next weekend.
Thanks Buddy, I hope you are healing up nicely. Have fun at the concert and dont let anyone bump your nose!
__________________
06' Honda Ridgeline
I'm at my target weight, I'm just not at my target height yet!
utefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #81
seabee1
we build, we fight
 
seabee1's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Oddometer: 2,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by refokus View Post
You should have left it in a PM........

Very true. I feel a banned hammer falling....

Damhik!

Boy, and I thought I had trouble on this site!
__________________
"If guns cause crime, then all of mine are defective." Ted Nugent

www.dehmotorcycle.com
Motorcycle storage with a personal touch

seabee1 screwed with this post 04-09-2012 at 05:02 PM
seabee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:16 PM   #82
refokus
Just Learning
 
refokus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: North Phoenix
Oddometer: 2,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabee1 View Post
Very true. I feel a banned hammer falling....

Damhik!

Boy, and I thought I had trouble on this site!
You do have trouble on this site.......
__________________
"Single Trac is like Scotch, you have to aquire a taste for it!"
refokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:19 PM   #83
seabee1
we build, we fight
 
seabee1's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Oddometer: 2,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by refokus View Post
You do have trouble on this site.......
I love you too, you prick!
__________________
"If guns cause crime, then all of mine are defective." Ted Nugent

www.dehmotorcycle.com
Motorcycle storage with a personal touch
seabee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:16 PM   #84
AZ TOM
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Prescott AZ
Oddometer: 3,215
[QUOTE=4play

I'm glad I had an excuse to put in a few miles in before my surgery. I guess I know what a badly broken nose feels like now
Looks like this week is out & I'm taking my lovely bride to the Eagles concert next weekend.[/QUOTE]

I don't get it how can you break your nose with a helmet on
Either did I know Birds/Eagles gave concerts
AZ TOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #85
refokus
Just Learning
 
refokus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: North Phoenix
Oddometer: 2,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ TOM View Post
I don't get it how can you break your nose with a helmet on
Either did I know Birds/Eagles gave concerts
__________________
"Single Trac is like Scotch, you have to aquire a taste for it!"
refokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #86
4play
Next?
 
4play's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Avondale, AZ
Oddometer: 2,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ TOM View Post
I don't get it how can you break your nose with a helmet on
Either did I know Birds/Eagles gave concerts

Tom, you really should open your garage door all the way when running your bikes in there
__________________
The older I get, the faster I was
4play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:01 PM   #87
AZ TOM
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Prescott AZ
Oddometer: 3,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4play View Post
Tom, you really should open your garage door all the way when running your bikes in there
Could it really be the exhaust fumes? Ya think?? Then again it could be AZhiemers

AZ TOM screwed with this post 04-09-2012 at 09:23 PM
AZ TOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:05 AM   #88
dentvet
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: hunt country virginia
Oddometer: 1,144
i hope the bans are temporary....

If anyone finds themself with some time to kill in Wash DC, I'll show you some offroad virginia woods terrain. i'll supply the bikes

I was debating what to do with the bike I bought because i realized the there wasn't enough room in my mom's garage for a bike without her tripping over it. I should have just dumped it back on the market but then had a less than brilliant idea of how to hide it in plain sight.

I liked how the bike rode and thought it would be worth it to keep in Phoenix for future use, having met a good group of offroaders that day. Obviously, i'll be back for some more fun.



dentvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:22 AM   #89
refokus
Just Learning
 
refokus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: North Phoenix
Oddometer: 2,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentvet View Post
i hope the bans are temporary....

If anyone finds themself with some time to kill in Wash DC, I'll show you some offroad virginia woods terrain. i'll supply the bikes

I was debating what to do with the bike I bought because i realized the there wasn't enough room in my mom's garage for a bike without her tripping over it. I should have just dumped it back on the market but then had a less than brilliant idea of how to hide it in plain sight.

I liked how the bike rode and thought it would be worth it to keep in Phoenix for future use, having met a good group of offroaders that day. Obviously, i'll be back for some more fun.



Nice set up..........
__________________
"Single Trac is like Scotch, you have to aquire a taste for it!"
refokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #90
seabee1
we build, we fight
 
seabee1's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Oddometer: 2,423
now, that's a great idea. turn your winter (or in the desert, summer) bike storage into a workbench. genius!
__________________
"If guns cause crime, then all of mine are defective." Ted Nugent

www.dehmotorcycle.com
Motorcycle storage with a personal touch
seabee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014