ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2012, 07:03 PM   #241
akarob OP
Green Cantern

Oddometer: 7,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrt10x View Post
Damit that is the week I will be in CA for my parents 50th wedding anniversary.. selfish bastards
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariusFriedel View Post
Aww, damn. I got someone else's girlfriend coming up to visit that weekend.
There's a chance I could push it to the next weekend. Trying to get a date so the Fuckin' Nutmeggah can make it. He's always good for come campfire over exaggerations.

Just let me know if you CAN'T make it. I may propose an alternate date and see what the response is. We'll commit to a weekend in a day or so.
akarob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:14 PM   #242
mrt10x
Dumba$s Jarhead

Oddometer: 3,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by akarob View Post
There's a chance I could push it to the next weekend. Trying to get a date so the Fuckin' Nutmeggah can make it. He's always good for come campfire over exaggerations.

Just let me know if you CAN'T make it. I may propose an alternate date and see what the response is. We'll commit to a weekend in a day or so.
I will be gone that last week of July and first week of August ..so dont change anything for me. I know I provide much entertainment with my crashes and drops, but you will just have to try and carry on without me
Old 06-15-2012, 07:27 PM   #243
akarob OP
Green Cantern

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrt10x View Post
I will be gone that last week of July and first week of August ..so dont change anything for me. I know I provide much entertainment with my crashes and drops, but you will just have to try and carry on without me
The first thing that came to mind when you said you were out was that the videos just won't be the same. I love having you come out, sorry you can't make it. There will be at least a couple in the fall. That's my favorite time.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:36 PM   #244
akarob OP
Green Cantern

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRiedinger View Post
You better make it. Buzz should be glad to split the gas money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swathman View Post
I plan on doing everything (and anything) within my power to make this one! I'm sick and tired of missing out on all the fun!
How's everything? Been riding much? You hit the lake pretty hard last time. Crossing my fingers for swim worthy weather.
Old 06-16-2012, 05:21 PM   #245
ChrisRiedinger
Specialized

Oddometer: 596
Quote:
You better make it. Buzz should be glad to split the gas money.
Ill be there! Been looking for a truck, not sure what got into me when I thought Id be able to substitute with a Subaru..
ChrisRiedinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:24 PM   #246
Capt. REDBEARD
TWECO

Oddometer: 1,109
Quote:
this.

i have a wedding on the evening of the 28th but i may be able to make it a friday camp and saturday ride weekend since the wedding is in rocky neck state park.
the following weekend will work better for me - not complaining, just saying.

very much looking forward to riding and bullshitting with everyone. seems like it has been a long while since I have hung out with most of you guys.

if the ocean were whiskey and I were a duck - I'd swim to the bottom and never come up
Capt. REDBEARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:07 AM   #247
swathman
wood tick

Oddometer: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Seal View Post
Swathman, what's up beyatch? Where you been?
Quote:
How's everything? Been riding much? You hit the lake pretty hard last time. Crossing my fingers for swim worthy weather.
Last year was a bust... Prom, graduations, etc. and life generally get'n in the way... Now I'm an empty nestah! Been ride'n a bit here and there... Actually rode my WR at MX101. You should have seen the looks... Only plated bike out there! Mirror, headlight, rear brake light and a horn... all considered foreign objects. I tooted at a few slower guys as I passed... Hahaha! Completely disoriented'm!

As far as swim worthiness of the lake... Us "wood ticks" up'ar in NH are a hardy bunch. I've been in the Saco nearly every day since middle of March!
Old 06-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #248
Happy Seal
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Oddometer: 2,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by swathman View Post
Last year was a bust... Prom, graduations, etc. and life generally get'n in the way... Now I'm an empty nestah! Been ride'n a bit here and there... Actually rode my WR at MX101. You should have seen the looks... Only plated bike out there! Mirror, headlight, rear brake light and a horn... all considered foreign objects. I tooted at a few slower guys as I passed... Hahaha! Completely disoriented'm!

As far as swim worthiness of the lake... Us "wood ticks" up'ar in NH are a hardy bunch. I've been in the Saco nearly every day since middle of March!
Wow, them N.H. school systems are slow. I graduated when I was 17! Oh well, congradulations!
Happy Seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:19 AM   #249
akarob OP
Green Cantern

Well, I was waiting for the Fuckin Nutmeggah to get back to me about his availability but not word yet. I'm just going to leave it set for the original date posted. I hate to exclude people but there's no way to accommodate everyone. If you can't make this one, there will be more, probably sooner than later.

I'm going to make an effort to fix the electric starter on my 450 for this one. I don't expect too much trouble, I have all the parts - but if I'm riding my 990 that weekend, you'll know why.

I'm not sure what I can commit Mrs. Akarob to at this point. I'm hoping I can convince her to bring out some home made meatballs (and grinder rolls) for dinner on Friday or Saturday night.

I'm serious about the fishing derby too. I'm thinking Friday afternoon. I want to head out and fish in some remote ponds and see what we can get. I have a few ponds in mind, they really aren't accessible by car.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:31 AM   #250
CallMeBuzz
Bad as can

Oddometer: 548
Looking forward to the fishing part. I got a license this year and haven't been fishing yet.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:42 AM   #251
akarob OP
Green Cantern

I really suggest the $10 zebco spinning reel combo from Walmart. It's really short and comes with line. It's only $10! I love how short the pole is. It casts pretty darn well too. We can bring some live worms along, if there's fish, we should get some action.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:18 PM   #252
SKJ
The Canary

Oddometer: 111
Next camping trip

Hey guys. When is the next one?
SKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:21 PM   #253
Happy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted$hawn View Post
Hey guys. When is the next one?
27, 28, 29th!
Old 06-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #254
CallMeBuzz
Bad as can

Oddometer: 548
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Seal View Post
27, 28, 29th!
of July
Old 06-19-2012, 08:02 PM   #255
Happy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeBuzz View Post
of July
Yeah, thank goodness! Might have cast off by then!