User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2012, 09:04 AM   #1
kaiserkyhl OP
Send more money!

Oddometer: 476
Shared container Colombia to the US and Europe Summer 2012

OK so with-in the next couple of weeks a friend of mine will be shipping some cars from Cartagena to either Long Beach or Oakland and he will have space to load possibly up to 6 bikes in the same container. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Same Dutch friend will have space for a couple of bikes in a container going from Cartagena to Europe in June/July!

Again PM me for more info!

Chao
Mike
My Facebook: www.facebook.com/kaiserkyhl
Business Facebook: Casa Blanca Hostel and Motolombia

kaiserkyhl screwed with this post 04-08-2012 at 06:52 PM
kaiserkyhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 07:22 AM   #2
bananaman
transcontimental

Oddometer: 6,257
This sounds like a pretty good opportunity to add a shipping contact to the list.
bananaman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #3
kaiserkyhl OP
Send more money!

Thanks for hi-jacking the thread Gaston!!!

My friend does his own shipping's more or less once every 2-3 month to both Europe and USA. He ships old cars and always have left-over space that he offers to bikers.

Anyway, bikes let me know if you are interested!

-Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonUSAChile View Post
Contact Luis Ernesto La Rota in Cartagena for all the matters with shipping containers. He is a veteran on this business , polite and bilingual. Highly recommended. Use my reference (Gaston/SamericaXplorer). We support him in the U.S.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:19 PM   #4
GastonUSAChile
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 771
My excuses Mike,

I was giving the agent references in Cartagena for you own benefit, since I a was not aware and I did not know that was your friend filling those containers. Just in case I took my comment away.

Gaston

US SHIPPING Now open: JUNE-JULY 2014 Share Container CHILE to MIAMI or HOUSTON
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=741582 www.samericaxplorer.net
GastonUSAChile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:35 PM   #5
kaiserkyhl OP
Send more money!

No worries Gaston!!

Its perfect the thead gets moved to the top for every answer so go girl

Quote:
My excuses Mike,

I was giving the agent references in Cartagena for you own benefit, since I a was not aware and I did not know that was your friend filling those containers. Just in case I took my comment away.

Gaston
Old 04-10-2012, 11:50 AM   #6
Adv Grifter
on the road o'dreams

Oddometer: 6,128
Hey Mike,
Does your buddy turn the containers around from LB or OAK and send them back to Colombia? This is a great service and opportunity!

Nice to see someone not concerned with fleecing bikers on shipping charges and just doing a break even venture to pay ACTUAL cost of container/shipping ... as the cars are the real cargo and where the real income will come from.

The old cars are worth a lot ... very smart move there!

But recent auction prices for old American cars has dropped off a bit lately. But it will jump back up at some point. Collector bikes are down too. Incredible deals at recent Auctions here for old British bikes from the 60's. ($2000 to $5000) range! No one is buying. I feel SO SORRY for the rich!
Adv Grifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #7
kaiserkyhl OP
Send more money!

Well, I doubt this is a break even on cost as I'm sure he uses it as a way to lower his cost on shipping the cars. But all in all yes everyone should benefit greatly on sharing the space!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adv Grifter View Post
Hey Mike,
Does your buddy turn the containers around from LB or OAK and send them back to Colombia? This is a great service and opportunity!

Nice to see someone not concerned with fleecing bikers on shipping charges and just doing a break even venture to pay ACTUAL cost of container/shipping ... as the cars are the real cargo and where the real income will come from.

The old cars are worth a lot ... very smart move there!

But recent auction prices for old American cars has dropped off a bit lately. But it will jump back up at some point. Collector bikes are down too. Incredible deals at recent Auctions here for old British bikes from the 60's. ($2000 to $5000) range! No one is buying. I feel SO SORRY for the rich!
Old 04-11-2012, 07:14 PM   #8
bananaman
transcontimental

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiserkyhl View Post
Thanks for hi-jacking the thread Gaston!!!

My friend does his own shipping's more or less once every 2-3 month to both Europe and USA. He ships old cars and always have left-over space that he offers to bikers.

Anyway, bikes let me know if you are interested!

-Mike
Quote:
My excuses Mike,

Gaston
Wait- are you serious? Did Gaston really hijack your thread? But, he NEVER does that! (insert sarcasm here. Also insert apologies that should be coming to me from inmates who have accused me of unfairly targeting Gaston.)
Old 04-13-2012, 12:15 PM   #9
GastonUSAChile
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaman View Post
Wait- are you serious? Did Gaston really hijack your thread? But, he NEVER does that! (insert sarcasm here. Also insert apologies that should be coming to me from inmates who have accused me of unfairly targeting Gaston.)
Listen Mr. BananaM

I think you should read well before and really stop for a second to rationalize your comments.
What Mike answered as 'Hi-Jack' was not really a Hi Jacking, I did recommend him and agent on cartagena for him, to used for his or friend's business. This was offered to him with my best intention, 'not' as you said with an ironic comment. That is destructive, even kids read well before they throw a comment.

I am really tired of you and your comments. And I think many people in this community think the same about you. Definitely you are not good for business because you'll always be finding enemies.
At your age, you should start really working hard and spending less time writing non sense stuff. I see that you lose a lot of your time on that, my vendor section is mined with crap from your head.

I deserve here an apologize from you. Or ask Mike if ever ever I tried to hi-jack his whereabouts, actually many times we get in contact together for other matters.

Sorry Mike for using this space , but this time it was personal with him and I must tell him something.

US SHIPPING Now open: JUNE-JULY 2014 Share Container CHILE to MIAMI or HOUSTON
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=741582 www.samericaxplorer.net

GastonUSAChile screwed with this post 04-13-2012 at 12:32 PM
GastonUSAChile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:10 PM   #10
bananaman
transcontimental

Quote:
Listen Mr. BananaM

I think you should read well before and really stop for a second to rationalize your comments.
What Mike answered as 'Hi-Jack' was not really a Hi Jacking, I did recommend him and agent on cartagena for him, to used for his or friend's business. This was offered to him with my best intention, 'not' as you said with an ironic comment. That is destructive, even kids read well before they throw a comment.

I am really tired of you and your comments. And I think many people in this community think the same about you. Definitely you are not good for business because you'll always be finding enemies.
At your age, you should start really working hard and spending less time writing non sense stuff. I see that you lose a lot of your time on that, my vendor section is mined with crap from your head.

I deserve here an apologize from you. Or ask Mike if ever ever I tried to hi-jack his whereabouts, actually many times we get in contact together for other matters.

Sorry Mike for using this space , but this time it was personal with him and I must tell him something.
I'll stop quoting your hijacks when you stop hijacking threads.