Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2012, 06:44 PM   #16
BRAAAP
Lil' RC!

Oddometer: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by creighta View Post
Don't do that!! It would just prove them right.
So someone shouldn't be proud of what they ride? I got bagged on hard when I ripped around on my ped, I said fuck em' and threw some cafe bars on that bitch and ripped so hard they didn't even know what hit em'!
1986 Honda Goldwing Aspencade - Sold
2004 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - Sold
BRAAAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:35 PM   #17
btcn
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,880
I understand your situation.

It's so easy to get mad at a sunbitch like that boy.

Why don't he get his dumb ass out of that car and say it to your face?

But, generally I don't give a fuck at all about what nobody thinks. Don't know if any of y'all listen to rebel son, but theres one song that cracks me up, called out of my face. Here's it, might make ya laugh! So true to these H-D guys and idiots that say shit, this is what to say to them!

[IMG][/IMG]

He just ain't worth the time. I generally don't have no problem though with nobody. Just shows how ignorant and stupid some people is. But wow, never had nobody yell anything like that out the winder!
Old 04-20-2012, 09:54 PM   #18
rv-rick
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 215
Just look at them and shake your head slowly and move on.
I do that in my truck. Sometimes they actually get mad.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:10 PM   #19
maddiedog
PCX or GTFO

Oddometer: 238
It happens, just ignore the hate.

I got spat at earlier this week by some dipshit redneck in a giant pickup. He missed, but still... It was in traffic, so it's not like he could have gone anywhere. He was just trying to pick a fight with someone on a scooter. I flipped up the front of my helmet, gave him the biggest shit-eating grin, and smiled and waved. I doubt any other reaction could have been better, he just rolled up his (tinted) window and looked STRAIGHT AHEAD for the rest of the time I was alongside him.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:14 AM   #20
fullmetalscooter
Let me take this duck off

Oddometer: 2,547
What he did sounds gay to say the lest. Whom knows since I used to do security I found all these insults just so dumb. I honestly would have given 20 bucks to the first person to whom came up with an original insults. Gee my scooters gay? maybe should stop hanging out in the bushes and watching what it does at night you perv of peeping tom. For fun I ll often asked is that the best you can think of ? You really want to piss the fuck out of someone doing that just wish them a nice day and laugh. Nothing makes a person more pissed then treating them nice because deep down everyone knows they are wrong to do it and now you ve taken away they justifaction. As it is let it ride , shit alway fly back the way it came .
Old 04-21-2012, 07:43 AM   #21
elite1 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 172
Thanks for all the replies......

I guess we live in a country where the scooter is not considered a "macho" form of transportation. Duh! This asshole really caught me off guard. Doesn't matter though. I ride my scoot because it's fun and I don't give a shit what I look like to other people. Now that "it" has happened, I'll be more prepared in how to react. I could always say, "why don't you drop your pants and we will see who's is bigger"' or "your Mom didnt say that last night" or the ever popular but always effective, "kiss my ass, you tiny faliced Neanderthal".
10 Triumph Thruxton - ton up bitch ; 86 Elite 150 Deluxe - pimpin' 80's icon ; 78 Puch Newport - still in the family. Still can't outrun Fido. ; 07 Elite 80 - bulletproof but boring - sold ; 82 Honda Ft500 Ascot - The lil' donkey's bed - gone but not forgotten.
elite1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:11 AM   #22
TINGLER
Swamp lips

Oddometer: 143
......by the way, did it happen on Friday evening?

I've learned to not ride a scooter or a bicycle on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday evening from about 4:30 p.m. on...
During the day is fine. The rest of the week is fine....but during those hours on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, some moron is going to yell something.

Odd, but that is my experience.
TINGLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:14 AM   #23
thunderkat59
Cooter on a scooter

Oddometer: 1,198
Your unpleasant moment passed in a matter of seconds, they will suffer their stupidity much longer . . .
Feel sorry for them.
thunderkat59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:48 AM   #24
muskieken
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 176
was really hot out so i'm wearing my mx mesh pant's,
parked the bike,
walking to the bank 3 kids say nice pant's .
course they were in a car, just laughed at it.
not worth getting upset at it.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:20 AM   #25
seraph
asshole on a scooter

Oddometer: 293
Where you live has a major impact on how often you hear that shit. I've been scootering near daily for 8 years, and have only been heckled a couple times. And all were in the Tri-Cities area of Washington, which is very conservative/Republican.

Then I moved to much more liberal parts of the state (Bellingham, Seattle) and I don't hear it any more. I still get "When are you gonna get a real bike?"-type comments, but never while I'm actually riding. And never with added homophobia or misogyny. It's nice!
seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:26 AM   #26
High Country Herb
Adventure Connoiseur

Oddometer: 7,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkat59 View Post
Your unpleasant moment passed in a matter of seconds, they will suffer their stupidity much longer . . .
Feel sorry for them.
I agree. All jokes aside; how pathetic must a person be to make fun of someone's ride? I don't care if it is covered in pink flowers, it is very Junior High School-like behavior.

I used to get similar reaction in my 2-door Geo Metro convertable. I would invoke some serious road rage when I responded with well timed lane changes and ZERO expression on my face. It was so hard not to laugh while doing it.

(I don't advise that method while travelling on two wheels, by the way.)
High Country Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:58 AM   #27
bbishoppcm
It ain't a moped.

Oddometer: 666
I had one joker in a Jeep make fun of my Helix... "Hey, wanna race?." So I followed him onto the highway and kept up with him quite well (traffic was moving over 70mph that day). I don't believe he expected something so small to be so capable. That's what we scooter riders are here for; to prove to the masses that a bike need not a 1200cc v-twin to be useful. 125cc for around-town and rural driving, and a 250cc or larger for highway travel is all you need. Besides, riding a scooter on the highway at 70mph at night in the rain takes more balls than that @$$hole riding his Harley-Davidson (or BMW) on sunny days will ever have; oh, and mine's paid for. How many more payments left on that BMW? Thought so. Oh, and mine also gets 75mpg and costs less than a six-pack a month to insure.
bbishoppcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:03 PM   #28
elite1 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbishoppcm View Post
I had one joker in a Jeep make fun of my Helix... "Hey, wanna race?." So I followed him onto the highway and kept up with him quite well (traffic was moving over 70mph that day). I don't believe he expected something so small to be so capable. That's what we scooter riders are here for; to prove to the masses that a bike need not a 1200cc v-twin to be useful. 125cc for around-town and rural driving, and a 250cc or larger for highway travel is all you need. Besides, riding a scooter on the highway at 70mph at night in the rain takes more balls than that @$$hole riding his Harley-Davidson (or BMW) on sunny days will ever have; oh, and mine's paid for. How many more payments left on that BMW? Thought so. Oh, and mine also gets 75mpg and costs less than a six-pack a month to insure.
I have always said, it takes a real man to do 60mph on 10" wheels.......
10 Triumph Thruxton - ton up bitch ; 86 Elite 150 Deluxe - pimpin' 80's icon ; 78 Puch Newport - still in the family. Still can't outrun Fido. ; 07 Elite 80 - bulletproof but boring - sold ; 82 Honda Ft500 Ascot - The lil' donkey's bed - gone but not forgotten.
elite1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:52 AM   #29
saft
Adventurer

Oddometer: 12
This happens to me almost every week. I just flash a peace sign if they are already by me. Or if I can I'll try to talk to them.
I ride a 86 elite 150 so I'll say things like I'm bringing the 80's back. Or talk about gas mileage like dumb and dumber.
Sometimes I leave em in my dust off the line.

Usually I just don't give enough to actually respond. Pretend I font hear them and continue on my way.

Best was when a kid threw something at me. I caught up grabbed the plate and then had my cop friend pay him a nice visit.
Said the kids parents nearly killed him.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
saft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:00 AM   #30
vader1
Adventurer

Oddometer: 41
Is the driver of the Grand Prix aware that Pontiac went under due to horrible product?
vader1 is offline   Reply With Quote