ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2012, 11:29 AM   #31
stagecoach OP
Gear Head
 
stagecoach's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Foxborough, MA
Oddometer: 206
I meant to "thank" you for send that crew over
When they came through the door I thought I was about to get rolled...

C'mon over, I have many must-have items

Quote:
Originally Posted by g容g View Post
bummer Jason....
I sent a few kids over last week from MSF class.. they didn't have any money though (or Arai / Shoei tastes on an HJC budget).

I may swing by w/ Michelle this weekend to see what we "need".
stagecoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:33 AM   #32
g容g
Canadian living in exile
 
g容g's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Location: 41.655984,-71.302657
Oddometer: 6,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by stagecoach View Post
I meant to "thank" you for send that crew over
When they came through the door I thought I was about to get rolled...

C'mon over, I have many must-have items
hahahaha!
they were a lot nicer than they looked... book - cover, you know the drill.
all sport bike kids from Fall River.
__________________
Greg
Europe 2013 Europe 2012 Europe 2011 England 2010 Gaspe PQ 2008 Nova Scotia 2007

Try to see the world beyond your front door.
g容g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:35 AM   #33
stagecoach OP
Gear Head
 
stagecoach's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Foxborough, MA
Oddometer: 206
Aaaah, home of the longest bridge....

Quote:
Originally Posted by g容g View Post
hahahaha!
they were a lot nicer than they looked... book - cover, you know the drill.
all sport bike kids from Fall River.
stagecoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:26 AM   #34
Moto-Kafe
Gnarly Entre-manure
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Heart of Dixie........Alabamie
Oddometer: 479
Received my 2012 Kathmandu Jacket + Pants within 48 hrs..........great prices + delivery.......Thankyou again, Jason!!!!
Moto-Kafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:17 AM   #35
stagecoach OP
Gear Head
 
stagecoach's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Foxborough, MA
Oddometer: 206
Thumb Thanks Mark!

That's great Mark, thanks again! Fill that hydration pack with ice, you're going to get some good use out of it this summer down in 'Bammie

Be safe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
Received my 2012 Kathmandu Jacket + Pants within 48 hrs..........great prices + delivery.......Thankyou again, Jason!!!!
stagecoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:55 PM   #36
s1marks
Mercedes
 
s1marks's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Banks, Oregon.
Oddometer: 601
Jason, Thanks for the super fast shipping on the gloves I ordered.

BUMP for a great guy with some great prcies. Sorry you are clsoing, I'd be very happy to buy from you again.

S1
__________________
1975 Suzuki GT750A, 1986 Kawasaki KL600, 2001 BMW R1150GS, 2011 Husqvarna TE630
The Great Pacific Northwest SPOT map (Automatically updates in real-time) ; http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=719703
s1marks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:21 PM   #37
Jazz62
Beastly Adventurer
 
Jazz62's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Midwest
Oddometer: 1,001
Thanks Jason - both items in only 2 days to Chicago! My Sig Other loves the Ducati t-shirt.

Hey folks - Jason is a great person to deal with, a real pro, prompt communication and super fast shipping.
It's a damn shame a guy like him has to close his moto business. When you're buying that discounted must-have item why don't you throw another little doo-dad in with your order. A little generosity goes a long way when someone's dealing with the rough edges of the world.

Just sayin...
Jazz62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #38
Boon Booni
Red Clay Halo
 
Boon Booni's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Richmond, Va
Oddometer: 13,223
Got my Racer Novus gloves today, ordered them Saturday. Damn fast.

Thanks, the gloves are fantastic.
__________________
Where the fuck...
Where the fuck is the bike?
You gotta be shitting me.
Where the fuck is the road?
Boon Booni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #39
Scotian
Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Outside of Halifax, Nova Scotia
Oddometer: 18
A little bump to the top for Jason, got my Kriega US20 in the mail today, great guy to deal with, he even took a hit on shipping to Canada. There were a couple pair of earplugs in the package too, a nice touch!
__________________
"I work to live, I don't live to work"
Scotian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:55 PM   #40
bloochdog
Itinerant jackass
 
bloochdog's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: I cover the waterfront in Norfolk Virginia.
Oddometer: 5,736
sorry to see you closing
__________________
"That light is bright, I can"t see sh!t."- H14
bloochdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:28 AM   #41
stagecoach OP
Gear Head
 
stagecoach's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Foxborough, MA
Oddometer: 206
Mark, thanks for the kind words! Great to hear that you got the gloves so quickly. Enjoy them, they should do the job for you.
Be safe, and have fun
Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1marks View Post
Jason, Thanks for the super fast shipping on the gloves I ordered.

BUMP for a great guy with some great prcies. Sorry you are clsoing, I'd be very happy to buy from you again.

S1
stagecoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:35 AM   #42
stagecoach OP
Gear Head
 
stagecoach's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Foxborough, MA
Oddometer: 206
A pleasure doing business with you too!
Next time I'm in Chicago I want to catch one of your gigs. Sounds like you've played with some of the modern jazz greats, and they don't let just anyone sit in... I want to hear some Jaco stories

Be good,
Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz62 View Post
Thanks Jason - both items in only 2 days to Chicago! My Sig Other loves the Ducati t-shirt.

Hey folks - Jason is a great person to deal with, a real pro, prompt communication and super fast shipping.
It's a damn shame a guy like him has to close his moto business. When you're buying that discounted must-have item why don't you throw another little doo-dad in with your order. A little generosity goes a long way when someone's dealing with the rough edges of the world.

Just sayin...
stagecoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:47 AM   #43
stagecoach OP
Gear Head
 
stagecoach's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Foxborough, MA
Oddometer: 206
Thumb Thanks

Thanks bloochdog, I'll take all of the kind words I can get right now. I'm pretty bummed by this. Another time, another place... Looks like it's back to the circus for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloochdog View Post
sorry to see you closing
stagecoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:12 PM   #44
stagecoach OP
Gear Head
 
stagecoach's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Foxborough, MA
Oddometer: 206
Thumb

Cool! I'm always a little worried about the time it takes to clear customs - glad you got it without too much wait.
That waterproof bag will serve you well up there in NS. Be safe, and steer clear of those Newfies

Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotian View Post
A little bump to the top for Jason, got my Kriega US20 in the mail today, great guy to deal with, he even took a hit on shipping to Canada. There were a couple pair of earplugs in the package too, a nice touch!
stagecoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:48 PM   #45
Ixxioixxl
Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Blaine, MN
Oddometer: 51
Got my Kathmandu jacket and pants in the mail today. Both look great with no issues. Thanks for the good customer service and fast shipping.

On a funny note my dumb ass thought the ear plugs were more candy when I saw them taped next to the atomic fireball for a second :P
Ixxioixxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014