ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2012, 08:53 PM   #31
Easy-Z
Me wanna be

Oddometer: 3,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by TourPros View Post
Well I guess the past dope smoking affected my memory because I don remember when I did the last one. What the date was at least. Like many The Lazy Lodge had a lot of limbs down and crap everywhere from the ice storm. I have been working on it and making a few small changes to the place as well along the way. I could use all the help I can get for sure. I am leaving in the morning for a show in Reno but I will be back on Monday. Since I will be gone for my birthday (again) this year I am gonna BBQ some ribs the following weekend (11, 12) and continue mu mission to get he place done. Feel free to come by if you feel so inclined.

Cheers
Psssh, well it must be contact memory loss from that band you've been touring with because I know you don't smoke dope. (BTW I stole the lighter offa that tour bus in case someone was looking for it.)

Call it soon because it's getting to be summer and my weekends are filling up fast.

i got tha
no party with brews
and mt. hood views
bluesss
Easy-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:27 PM   #32
TourPros OP
Local wherever I go

Oddometer: 2,044
True

I quit smokin dope about 17 years ago now but I am for sure is the heavy smog of it all the time but I am sure it doesn't do anything to me. (Excuse me while I take another bite of this brownie).

I am off June 5th to July 9th So it will most likely be in there somewhere LOL. I dont frickin know.

As for the work party.

Peterman what is this noon you speak of with devils tongue?

There are no berry bushes to be dealt with. There is however the need to tear down and so for real the temporary stage that was only suppose to be for the first year

And there is some of this and some of that. All could be done in a weekend or one day really with enough hands. Ill supply the Food and drink for any that have nothing better to do. As I said it will be next weekend that I tackle the outdoors around here again. I have gotten a fair bit dome already.
TourPros is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:11 PM   #33
Apple Jam
Forest Flyer

Oddometer: 6,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterman View Post
you're gonna have to get outa bed before noon,,just sayin,,,
Quote:
I quit smokin dope about 17 years ago now but I am for sure is the heavy smog of it all the time but I am sure it doesn't do anything to me.
Yah. Doesn't git up before noon....
...and posts up a completely uncomprehensible sentence like that at 9:27pm,,,,
yah...we beeleeeve you

...then that land should be open for public use" (peterman)
Apple Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:43 PM   #34
Mr. Fisherman
Ray soon to be AWAY!

Oddometer: 10,450
Quote:
...the need to tear down and so for real the temporary stage that was only suppose to be for the first year
Say it isn't so! Sacrilege!
Mr. Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:48 AM   #35
TourPros OP
Local wherever I go

Oddometer: 2,044
Back

Im Back from our show in reno and I will be post a date in a new thread before I leave for Alabama on 5/17...

As for the "work" party this weekend I will be here working regardless. If any of you old men are interested in helping out let me know so I know how much beer to have and food .

Cheers
TourPros is online now   Reply With Quote