User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
Slonishku OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 14
2013 International Motorcycle Show

For the last couple of years, the International Motorcycle Show folks have provided me with a discount code for tickets. As soon as I get it, I try to share it around. As far as I know, there's no reward other than them sending me a t-shirt that says "IMS Pit Crew" or something to that effect and a free admission to the show. I usually give the free ticket to a pal to bribe them into going along with me to the show.

I have gotten ahold of a discount code for all of the the International Motorcycle Shows for 2013. It's the same one I had for last year, but the date is different. The code is now:

AH2013

It's good for $3.00 off an unlimited number of tickets if you buy online. It will work for any tickets to any 2013 International Motorcycle Show in any location. Please feel free to distribute and repost it as far and wide as you wish.
If you buy online, you can print out your tickets and skip the hassle of the ticket and will-call lines.
If you use it, mention it here to bump up this thread for more to see. Anyone going to San Jose or Long Beach? I'll be at one or the other.

Enjoy!

Alex Harper

Slonishku screwed with this post 09-17-2012 at 11:28 AM Reason: SIC
Slonishku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
rider257
Adventurer

Oddometer: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slonishku View Post
For the last couple of years, the International Motorcycle Show folks have provided me with a discount code for tickets. As soon as I get it, I try to share it around. As far as I know, there's no reward other than them sending me a t-shirt that says "IMS Pit Crew" or something to that effect and a free admission to the show. I usually give the free ticket to a pal to bribe them into going along with me to the show.

I have gotten ahold of a discount code for all of the the International Motorcycle Shows for 2013. It's the same one I had for last year, but the date is different. The code is now:

AH2013

It's good for $3.00 off an unlimited number of tickets if you buy online. It will work for any tickets to any 2013 International Motorcycle Show in any location. Please feel free to distribute and repost it as far and wide as you wish.
If you buy online, you can print out your tickets and skip the hassle of the ticket and will-call lines.
If you use it, mention it here to bump up this thread for more to see. Anyone going to San Jose or Long Beach? I'll be at one or the other.

Enjoy!

Alex Harper

Cheers thanks for the heads up

hope this works for the nyc show
rider257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:52 AM   #3
holckster
dougholck

Oddometer: 739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slonishku View Post

AH2013

Enjoy!

Alex Harper
Thanks Alex;
http://www.motorcycleshows.com/buytickets

04 BMW 1150GS Adventure
08 DR650
02 BMW K1200LTe
05 Yamaha TW200
BMW MOA 109760
AMA Charter Life Member 518333
International Fellowship of Motorcycling Rotarians
HDDC POSSE

holckster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:47 AM   #4
Ron_Ces
Aging Hacker

Oddometer: 1,572
Bike Week?

No Daytona dates listed this year???

BMW R1150GS ADV
KTM 300 EXC (plated)
Ron_Ces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:22 AM   #5
Quedok
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 188
I will be at Long Beach. I go every year and it's walking distance from where I live.
Quedok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #6
manfromthestix
Lost in Space

Oddometer: 2,036
Nice of you to "share" !!

I went to the show in Denver a few years ago and had lots of fun, but found it rather exhausting to walk around with a giant woodie for hours on end, lusting for all the new bikes that I'll never be able to afford . There were lots of cool old bikes on display as well, including a number of well-preserved models of some of the bikes I've owned in the past 50 years of riding.

It's a good time!

Doug