ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2005, 10:53 PM   #76
Stosh23
Retrieval Expert

Oddometer: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentry
Different dialect. Batfink is a POM. Im an Aussie...raised more as a Sandgroper rather than a Bananbender or some other.... Stopping off in Texas before coming to WA hasnt helped the linguistic distinctions either!

Anyway, various ethnicities and colloquialisms aside...Ill plan on bringing something. Maybe some meat pies???? Lamingtons?? Ill see if I can get a pack of Toohey's too. Dunno...
Love chocolate dipped cake with beer. And where does one get a pack of Toohey's???

06 ST1300
Stosh23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 12:49 PM   #77
bluesurf
en dos ruedas

Oddometer: 978
Well, heck...after reading the last couple of pages then I'm hungry and ready to play.

Unfortunately, I'll be out playing in Colorado, Utah, etc., until the end of the month.

Have fun, post the juicy pics!
bluesurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 01:29 PM   #78
batfink
squid vicious

Oddometer: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesurf
Well, heck...after reading the last couple of pages then I'm hungry and ready to play.

Unfortunately, I'll be out playing in Colorado, Utah, etc., until the end of the month.

Have fun, post the juicy pics!
Have fun out there! I'll make sure I take a either a shedload or a cubic asston of pictures and post them all!!
batfink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 06:35 PM   #79
gentry
For Reasons Unknown...

Oddometer: 3,251
"cubic asston"??? Um, Im not sure wether to be titilated or nervous.....

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 07:13 PM   #80
Grey Matter
Right Wing Conspirator

Oddometer: 166
Well if it is not too late you can count me in. I will bring a 12 year old bottle of Highland Park & Luca’s tail light…

About what time to the festivities begin?

Grey Matter screwed with this post 06-01-2005 at 07:18 PM
Grey Matter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 08:40 PM   #81
Stosh23
Retrieval Expert

Oddometer: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Matter
Well if it is not too late you can count me in. I will bring a 12 year old bottle of Highland Park & Luca’s tail light…

Come and join. If you like Highland - I will will bring the Balvenie and see what happens.
Enjoy and see you at the cave.

06 ST1300
Stosh23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 10:16 PM   #82
TongueLady
Shine A Light

Oddometer: 360
Yoohooo...Mr.Batfinky...Johnny Drunkard says I should come on down to your bat cave to join the festivities. Is that alright? I *think* he wants more of those White Enchiladas I made at the PNWGangBang. I could bring those, or blow jobs, or jello shots, or have Road Rash ship up the TeaPot...or bring beer (per other posts)...or...???
Old 06-01-2005, 10:26 PM   #83
gentry
For Reasons Unknown...

Oddometer: 3,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by TongueLady
Yoohooo...Mr.Batfinky...Johnny Drunkard says I should come on down to your bat cave to join the festivities. Is that alright? I *think* he wants more of those White Enchiladas I made at the PNWGangBang. I could bring those, or blow jobs, or jello shots, or have Road Rash ship up the TeaPot...or bring beer (per other posts)...or...???

Sounds like that that stuff would work great with Cubic Asston's??

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 11:32 PM   #84
88NX250
Team USA

Oddometer: 723
Well damn guys...If am going to be in town...I might have to stop by for some food and videogames! I don't drink but I do eat hamburgers and chocolate cake!
88NX250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:11 AM   #85
Guaglione
Country mice

Oddometer: 2,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by batfink
Ah yes.... an address..... to the cave....

11207 116th PL NE
Kirkland, WA 98033

It's pretty easy to find, it's close to the 116th/124th exits off I405 in the kirkland/totem lake area.

GOOGLE MAPS ROCK!

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=11207+...0.064071&hl=en

Only those who show up get my SSN#.
Oh, come on, you own a 276C. How about a set of GPS coordinates for us total geeks!!!!

"This is the sort of ardent pedantry up with which I will not put."
Winston Churchill
Guaglione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:52 AM   #86
batfink
squid vicious

Quote:

Excellent, I have Luca's front suspension adjuster so we can somehow attach that to the bottle as well.

As far as times are concerned I was thinking of starting things about 3pm or so? How does that sound people?
Old 06-02-2005, 10:53 AM   #87
batfink
squid vicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by TongueLady
Yes, quite alright TL, come along! Bring whatever makes you smile the most
Old 06-02-2005, 11:37 AM   #88
tailspin
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 471
Question

Just tuned back in - do I get it straight that the bash at batfink's is on the 18th of this month? (There was some allusion to a cricket match - perhaps that was intended to pass the time for a couple days while everyone sobered up?) - like evening time?

And it seemed somewhere I saw that Dante'sDame was extending an announcement for a BBQ at her lair the 27th of Julie? (No mention of cricket associated with that soirée, perhaps waiting to see if the match at bf's is done yet) - or was this part of the discussion on the same getogether as above and therefore it would probably be inappropriate for me to show up at her door alone and unannounced and three-1/2 sheets to the wind?
tailspin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 01:09 PM   #89
batfink
squid vicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailspin
Just tuned back in - do I get it straight that the bash at batfink's is on the 18th of this month? (There was some allusion to a cricket match - perhaps that was intended to pass the time for a couple days while everyone sobered up?) - like evening time?

And it seemed somewhere I saw that Dante'sDame was extending an announcement for a BBQ at her lair the 27th of Julie? (No mention of cricket associated with that soirée, perhaps waiting to see if the match at bf's is done yet) - or was this part of the discussion on the same getogether as above and therefore it would probably be inappropriate for me to show up at her door alone and unannounced and three-1/2 sheets to the wind?
You would be correct sir, the time has not been firmly established yet but I'm thinking a kick off at about 3pm or so, moving slowly into the evening and then taking a sharp right-hander straight into the night! Because you guys know what 3am CRICKET is like!
Old 06-02-2005, 02:54 PM   #90
Guaglione
Country mice

Oddometer: 2,305
Quote:

Regarding taillights, Since we last spoke, I shredded those stupid Gobi bags I had, and upgraded to the Zega cases, so now I too have the mini indicators on the squishy mounts. Although I will still gladly take your taillights as spares for my front indicators.

not that I plan on wrecking anymore.

"This is the sort of ardent pedantry up with which I will not put."
Winston Churchill
Guaglione is offline   Reply With Quote