ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2005, 05:44 PM   #91
Grey Matter
Right Wing Conspirator

Oddometer: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guaglione
Regarding taillights, Since we last spoke, I shredded those stupid Gobi bags I had, and upgraded to the Zega cases, so now I too have the mini indicators on the squishy mounts. Although I will still gladly take your taillights as spares for my front indicators.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guaglione

not that I plan on wrecking anymore.

Nice... Hey a spare is a good idea I will bring one along & keep the other for myself. The Zega cases are really tough to beat.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:18 PM   #92
GSguy
Here's a quarter.

Oddometer: 3,139
Did I read somewhere that this is a family (pg rated) event? Anybody bringing kids? or do I need to look for a baby sitter? Batfink, how is the bat cave rated for like a 2.5 year old? What do you guys say..
Old 06-03-2005, 09:09 AM   #93
SOLO LOBO
airhead or nothing

Oddometer: 8,567
Let me know as well, I got a 4 year old and a 2.5 year old that seem to follow me around on Saturdays (the younger one lives to ride the little plastic GS at Ride West by the way...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSguy
Did I read somewhere that this is a family (pg rated) event? Anybody bringing kids? or do I need to look for a baby sitter? Batfink, how is the bat cave rated for like a 2.5 year old? What do you guys say..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagehand
your bike is suitably dirty. Well done.
SOLO LOBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 09:40 AM   #94
L.A.
Regular Guy™

Oddometer: 1,305
Quote:
I have a question along the same lines, but is about SOs, girlfriends, and wives. Anyone bringing the afroementioned? I'd like to bring my girlfriend, but she wanted to know if other women would be there.

"In their lifetimes, most people will never need a gun. Those that do will need one very badly."
- Gen. George A. Custer
L.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 09:48 AM   #95
gentry
For Reasons Unknown...

Oddometer: 3,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.
I have a question along the same lines, but is about SOs, girlfriends, and wives. Anyone bringing the afroementioned? I'd like to bring my girlfriend, but she wanted to know if other women would be there.

My wife is coming with me fer sure!

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 12:22 PM   #96
Stosh23
Retrieval Expert

Oddometer: 622
Quote:
Stoshwife is coming. If the Stoshkids came they would drink all the booze- so leaving them to the liquor cabinet at home.

Enjoy

06 ST1300
Stosh23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 12:46 PM   #97
Johnny Drunkard OP
Raggamuffin

Oddometer: 6,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stosh23
Stoshwife is coming. If the Stoshkids came they would drink all the booze- so leaving them to the liquor cabinet at home.

Enjoy
Johnny Drunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 01:12 PM   #98
batfink
squid vicious

Oddometer: 188
Quote:
For a 2.5 year old? Probably pretty dodgy!! At this point I was thinking it would be a 21+ kind of thing, no little ones. Significant others, girlfriends, wives, husbands, mistresses, gigolo's etc are more than welcome!
batfink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 01:13 PM   #99
batfink
squid vicious

Quote:
My girlfriend will be there too, as will a few of my other friends with their girlfriends. So, yes there will be some other females.
Old 06-03-2005, 01:26 PM   #100
SOLO LOBO
airhead or nothing

Oddometer: 8,567
Thanks for the Clarification bat, I'd hate to bring the youngins to an envet resebling a girls-goone-wild video! since I'm on duty that Sat, I'll have to make my apoligies now for not attending, hey JD represent for me!

Gage

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfink
For a 2.5 year old? Probably pretty dodgy!! At this point I was thinking it would be a 21+ kind of thing, no little ones. Significant others, girlfriends, wives, husbands, mistresses, gigolo's etc are more than welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagehand
your bike is suitably dirty. Well done.
SOLO LOBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 03:57 PM   #101
L.A.
Regular Guy™

Oddometer: 1,305
Quote:
My girlfriend will be there too, as will a few of my other friends with their girlfriends. So, yes there will be some other females.

Sounds good! Glad some ladies are coming. I don't know why my girlfriend would feel out of place with a bunch of us 'meat heads' drinking and talking about bikes.

BTW, are people planning on riding? I was going to drive rather than ride due to the factor. Not that I'm going to drive drunk, mind you, I just don't like to mix alcohol and the bike.

"In their lifetimes, most people will never need a gun. Those that do will need one very badly."
- Gen. George A. Custer
L.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 03:58 PM   #102
gentry
For Reasons Unknown...

Oddometer: 3,251
Quote:
Sounds good! Glad some ladies are coming. I don't know why my girlfriend would feel out of place with a bunch of us 'meat heads' drinking and talking about bikes.

BTW, are people planning on riding? I was going to drive rather than ride due to the factor. Not that I'm going to drive drunk, mind you, I just don't like to mix alcohol and the bike.

We'll be cagin' it.

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 04:15 PM   #103
Stosh23
Retrieval Expert

Quote:

The beast is going with me.

06 ST1300
Old 06-03-2005, 04:16 PM   #104
Stosh23
Retrieval Expert

Quote:
Is it OK is the Mistress is 18 instead of 21?????

06 ST1300
Old 06-03-2005, 04:41 PM   #105
batfink
squid vicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stosh23
Is it OK is the Mistress is 18 instead of 21?????
18 is legal I believe. Of course there will be no drinking.....

I do want to say again, that if people are too wasted to drive you are welcome to crash. And not your cars!!!! I don't have a giant amount of space but there's a couch or two or three that people are welcome to use. For sleeping on of course.......