Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2013, 06:12 PM   #391
TouratechUSA OP
Made For Adventure

Oddometer: 437
Alright, fans! You've waited long enough. Behold the Preview of the ‪‎AZBDR Movie.

Call your local dealer and tell them to host the AZBDR movie premiere at their dealership in 2014.

TouratechUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:14 PM   #392
TouratechUSA OP
Made For Adventure

Here are a few highlights from the Touratech booth at the Long Beach Motorcycle Show.

Old 12-10-2013, 05:03 PM   #393
TouratechUSA OP
Made For Adventure

Hello Friends,

We’d love to have your support at this FREE event on Thursday night. The head of sales for Yamaha is flying up to attend this event to help determine their future involvement in the BDR’s. We need to pack the house and show them that our community likes ADV riding opportunities like Backcountry Discovery Routes. We’ll also show some highlights from other BDR trips and a bit of a teaser for the upcoming AZBDR Documentary.

http://www.touratech-usa.com/Adventu...torcycle-Store

Please also share this on Facebook and help us pack the house.

When: Thursday, December 12th at 6pm.
Where: Hinshaw's Motorcycle Store
1611 West Valley Highway South
Auburn, WA 98001

Call 253-939-7164 for additional info.
Thanks,
Old 12-11-2013, 03:04 PM   #394
Hikertrash
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouratechUSA View Post
Hello Friends,

We’d love to have your support at this FREE event on Thursday night. The head of sales for Yamaha is flying up to attend this event to help determine their future involvement in the BDR’s. We need to pack the house and show them that our community likes ADV riding opportunities like Backcountry Discovery Routes. We’ll also show some highlights from other BDR trips and a bit of a teaser for the upcoming AZBDR Documentary.

http://www.touratech-usa.com/Adventu...torcycle-Store

Please also share this on Facebook and help us pack the house.

When: Thursday, December 12th at 6pm.
Where: Hinshaw's Motorcycle Store
1611 West Valley Highway South
Auburn, WA 98001

Call 253-939-7164 for additional info.
Thanks,
Please ask them if they plan to sell the new Tenere in the U.S.
Hikertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:41 AM   #395
LVGS
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 455
Many thanks!

Just a brief note extending sincere thanks to Matt at Touratech (US) in Seattle for all his help and patience while I installed new Ohlins socks on my R1200GS. Matt took several harried calls from Vancouver as I struggled to install the front shock. Had I called him in the first place and not tried to 'short-cut' the process outlined (http://www.touratech-usa.com/Adventu...k-Installation) , I would have saved significant time and angst.

The process of correctly adjusting 'sag' was also very helpful (http://www.touratech-usa.com/Adventu...c73ab1e860bce6)

Tom Myers has assembled a great team. Over the years I have been dealing with them, in person or over the phone, they have been an absolute pleasure to work with. In my estimation, they set the standard for customer service/support in the industry...and no, I do not have any shares in the company!
LVGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 04:17 PM   #396
TouratechUSA OP
Made For Adventure

AZBDR‬ decals, DVDs and Butler Map are now available for pre-order!

http://www.touratech-usa.com/Search/?q=AZBDR
Old 12-18-2013, 04:18 PM   #397
TouratechUSA OP
Made For Adventure

Thanks for the kind words
Glad to hear you are all dialed in.
TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVGS View Post
Just a brief note extending sincere thanks to Matt at Touratech (US) in Seattle for all his help and patience while I installed new Ohlins socks on my R1200GS. Matt took several harried calls from Vancouver as I struggled to install the front shock. Had I called him in the first place and not tried to 'short-cut' the process outlined (http://www.touratech-usa.com/Adventu...k-Installation) , I would have saved significant time and angst.

The process of correctly adjusting 'sag' was also very helpful (http://www.touratech-usa.com/Adventu...c73ab1e860bce6)

Tom Myers has assembled a great team. Over the years I have been dealing with them, in person or over the phone, they have been an absolute pleasure to work with. In my estimation, they set the standard for customer service/support in the industry...and no, I do not have any shares in the company!
Old 12-18-2013, 07:45 PM   #398
MJS
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVGS View Post

+1!

I know people complain about the price of TT parts but sometimes you do get what you pay for. High quality German made parts backed by outstanding customer service. IMO, Tom. Kimo and the rest of the gang go out of their way to take care of their customers.

Happy Holidays
Old 12-30-2013, 10:02 AM   #399
TouratechUSA OP
Made For Adventure

Touratech Rides - Copper Canyon to Baja Mexico Tour with MotoDiscovery

Come ride with Touratech and MOTODISCOVERY as we explore some of the most beautiful and primitive areas of Mexico!

http://www.touratech-usa.com/Adventu...-MotoDiscovery
Old 12-30-2013, 10:03 AM   #400
TouratechUSA OP
Made For Adventure

Thanks!
TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJS View Post
+1!

I know people complain about the price of TT parts but sometimes you do get what you pay for. High quality German made parts backed by outstanding customer service. IMO, Tom. Kimo and the rest of the gang go out of their way to take care of their customers.

Happy Holidays
Old 01-12-2014, 09:52 PM   #401
TouratechUSA OP
Made For Adventure

Seattle, WA - (January 10th, 2013) Winter is the perfect time to set your sights on that bucket list, and start planning your next motorcycle escape. For riding ideas look no further than the non-profit Backcountry Discovery Routes, and their latest project, the Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route (AZBDR). The AZBDR is the fourth installment in the Backcountry Discovery Routes series of trans-state routes created for dual-sport and adventure motorcycle travel.

The AZBDR is a 750-mile scenic ride across the state of Arizona, beginning at the Mexico border and finishing at the Utah border. The route consists of mostly remote dirt roads, that pass through iconic locations including the Mogollon Rim, Sunset Crater National Monument, Grand Canyon and the Navajo Nation.

“Arizona has so many different landscapes you can ride in a single day. We discovered very remote and seemingly untouched wild lands, pristine mountain ranges, and a surprising number of water crossings. I think the AZBDR is the most remote and challenging of the routes so far. It really takes the word ‘Backcountry’ to new levels for the Backcountry Discovery Routes concept.”

-Paul Guillien, President, Backcountry Discovery Routes

The AZBDR documentary provides an in-depth look into the creation and first expedition of the AZBDR. Follow a group of riders on adventure motorcycles including the Yamaha WR250R, KTM 990 Adventures, BMW F800GS, and the 2013 R1200GS as they camp from their motorcycles, tackle tough terrain, and enjoy the stunning and varied landscapes of Arizona’s remote backcountry, including historic old west towns, remote deserts, pine-covered mountains, beautiful canyons and Native American lands.

The AZBDR release includes free GPS tracks and route travel information available on the BDR website, a waterproof map from Butler Motorcycle Maps, and expedition documentary on DVD produced by Noren Films.

The AZBDR DVD and map will be released March 1, 2014 and can be pre-ordered from Touratech-USA or Butler Maps.

AZBDR Movie Nights at Motorcycle Dealerships

The AZBDR Movie will be premiering at motorcycle dealerships across the U.S. staring February 1st. Call your local motorcycle dealer and have them contact the BDR organization to schedule the AZBDR movie premiere in your area. info@backcountrydiscoveryroutes.com

The AZBDR project is presented by Go AZ Motorcycles, the nation’s premiere motorcycle dealership, and the official dealer of the AZBDR.

“The ADV community lives for the opportunity to take the road less traveled,” said Go AZ Motorcycles General Manager, Gina Marra. “Through our partnership with BDR we have been able to bring to light some of the most stunning and diverse roads in Arizona, routes we believe will fuel the riding experience for enthusiasts.”

The BDR Organization could not have accomplished it's goals without support from our corporate sponsors including: Touratech-USA, Butler Motorcycle Maps, KLIM Technical Riding Gear, BMW Motorcycle Owners Association, NEMO Equipment, Inc., Trailmaster Adventure Gear, Noren Films, and other sponsors.

CONTACT
Backcountry Discovery Routes
501(c)(4) non-profit organization
Paul Guillien, Board President
Inna Thorn, Development Manager
P: 206-383-6233
E: info@backcountrydiscoveryroutes.com
www.BackcountryDiscoveryRoutes.com
Old 01-12-2014, 09:57 PM   #402
TouratechUSA OP
Made For Adventure

The movie premier for the AZBDR is nearly here! Join us for the screening of the Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route on Sat. Feb 8th at 11:00 a.m., followed by a Q&A session and a FREE lunch!

Check out goaz.com/events for more details!

https://www.facebook.com/events/343786209096471/
Old 01-31-2014, 01:18 PM   #403
TouratechUSA OP
Made For Adventure

Like a roll-cage for your motorcycle? TT's Upper Crash Bars provide additional protection for your KTM 1190 Adventure (R). Follow the link and pre-order your set!

http://www.touratech-usa.com/Store/P...90-Adventure-R

Old 01-31-2014, 01:22 PM   #404
TouratechUSA OP
Made For Adventure

Wickenburg Desert Ride Set for March 20-23 | BDR Fundraiser

http://ultimatemotorcycling.com/wick...dr-fundraiser/

Old 01-31-2014, 01:23 PM   #405
TouratechUSA OP
Made For Adventure