User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2015, 06:38 AM   #1
x089 OP
nubcake

Oddometer: 2
First Exploration Ride

Check out this video of my friend and i having fun on our first exploration ride. I grew up riding an old dirt bike " 86 honda xl200" i believe it was. It smoked so bad people thought it was a 2 stroke; I ended up selling it and went to street bikes but recently got back into the game and wow it's a ton of fun. Since getting the 07 klx a few weeks ago i have replaced the handlebar, front tire, changed oil, spark plug, and air filter. This has to be the easiest bike i have ever tinkered on. I've already dropped it about 4 times and the thing just keeps chuggin. I love the power of my friends wr250r but still whenever i see the klx in the garage it puts a smile on my face. Don't think i'll be getting rid of it anytime soon. I still have a street bike but thinking about selling it to get another dual sport(my friends trying to get me to buy a wr250r). My lady friend is going to take over the klx soon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeOw--Q2YqA

i taste some mud near the end..hint hint. bikes: 2010 wr250r & 2007 klx250s
Feel free to sub my friends youtube channel, he will continue to film our rides.

x089 screwed with this post 03-31-2015 at 06:45 AM
x089 is offline   Reply With Quote