Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2012, 02:56 PM   #16
NikonsAndVStroms
Beastly Photographer

Oddometer: 34,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrineclown View Post
Equipment manager is your best bet for a GWJ, outside the player themselves.
Really? I remember as a kid in the 90's you could get them no problem for baseball and hockey (I didn't care about football) and they were about 200 bucks back then.

Speaking of authentic jerseys I think my old Bruins jersey might be one but you might know a bit more about this (I got it when I was 12) all the patches are sewed on and it even has the loop in the back riveted rivetted in for the pads.

"It's the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave."
NikonsAndVStroms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:35 PM   #17
Schatzman
I Saved Latin

Oddometer: 2,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikonsAndVStroms View Post
Really? I remember as a kid in the 90's you could get them no problem for baseball and hockey (I didn't care about football) and they were about 200 bucks back then.

Speaking of authentic jerseys I think my old Bruins jersey might be one but you might know a bit more about this (I got it when I was 12) all the patches are sewed on and it even has the loop in the back riveted rivetted in for the pads.
The loop on the back should be the fight strap. Those go for decent money. 200-300 range. It could be a repo though
Schatzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:05 PM   #18
NikonsAndVStroms
Beastly Photographer

Oddometer: 34,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schatzman View Post
The loop on the back should be the fight strap. Those go for decent money. 200-300 range. It could be a repo though
200-300???? Damn.

Turns out it is an authentic one, and they built these things to last. I've worn it on a pretty regular basis for 16 years and with all that washing the colors are still bright and all the patches/stitching look good.

"It's the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave."
NikonsAndVStroms is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: