ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #271
pilot3
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Oddometer: 396
Had been sitting in the mailbox for a couple of days. to you Dirtmonkey. Thanks again!!
pilot3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:28 PM   #272
Dirtmonkey8
VA is for Riders
 
Dirtmonkey8's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Oddometer: 1,028
The second lot went out in the mail today. Anyone who paid for a filter as of midnight last night has a filter (or two or three) on the way. Sorry for the delay. Some of you paid Friday evening just after I shipped the first lot of them. I intended to get them out Monday, but I got tied up at work and could not get it done. Most of them have shipped and there are only 6 left. Two or three of those are extras that are available.
__________________
A little dirt don't hurt.
Dirtmonkey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:50 PM   #273
Canid
n00b
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Boise, ID
Oddometer: 6
I'll take one of those extras. I e-mailed you with the details. Thanks for doing all the logistics!
Canid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:43 PM   #274
Smopho
Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Central TX
Oddometer: 94
Sorry for the late reply, I had completely forgotten about this thread and did not subscribe. I'll take an extra and have payed via paypal if you still have them.

Smopho screwed with this post 03-20-2013 at 06:48 PM
Smopho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:28 AM   #275
Dirtmonkey8
VA is for Riders
 
Dirtmonkey8's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Oddometer: 1,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smopho View Post
Sorry for the late reply, I had completely forgotten about this thread and did not subscribe. I'll take an extra and have payed via paypal if you still have them.
I actually have a filter for you because you asked me to order you one. You did not confirm so yours was possibly going to be an extra if I did not hear from you.

And Canid, you are good too. I have only one extra filter left.
__________________
A little dirt don't hurt.
Dirtmonkey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:34 AM   #276
Canid
n00b
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Boise, ID
Oddometer: 6
Thanks. Sent you payment via PayPal last night.
Canid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:13 PM   #277
Dirtmonkey8
VA is for Riders
 
Dirtmonkey8's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Oddometer: 1,028
During my lunch break today I sent out the filters for Canid and Smopho.

The following folks requested a filter, but as of now have not yet paid:
BryanCO
Burmbuster
Invicta1
Mckay
Wandering Dane (x2 filters)

I will PM you guys and then give you a couple of weeks to get in touch with me or pay for your filters. After that they go back on the market.

You guy with your filters are very welcome. This was not really too difficult. I thought buying from Australia and shipping to Canada would be more difficult. Too easy. And thanks a lot to the folks that sent "beer money" or extra money for my troubles. I will have to post a pic of the Tiger, the filter and the beer during the install. I will get to it one of these nights...
__________________
A little dirt don't hurt.
Dirtmonkey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:33 PM   #278
BryanCO
CO Rider
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Colorado Springs
Oddometer: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtmonkey8 View Post
During my lunch break today I sent out the filters for Canid and Smopho.

The following folks requested a filter, but as of now have not yet paid:
BryanCO
Burmbuster
Invicta1
Mckay
Wandering Dane (x2 filters)

I will PM you guys and then give you a couple of weeks to get in touch with me or pay for your filters. After that they go back on the market.

You guy with your filters are very welcome. This was not really too difficult. I thought buying from Australia and shipping to Canada would be more difficult. Too easy. And thanks a lot to the folks that sent "beer money" or extra money for my troubles. I will have to post a pic of the Tiger, the filter and the beer during the install. I will get to it one of these nights...
$ sent. Thanks again!
BryanCO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:57 AM   #279
Dubl-A
SuckerDucker
 
Dubl-A's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: 505
Oddometer: 1,758
Thanks Dirt! Received and installed
Dubl-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:10 PM   #280
bross
Where we riding to?
 
bross's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: Osoyoos, BC
Oddometer: 4,481
For anyone who hasn't had their tank off yet, here's a very helpful video (cross posted from the regular Tiger thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddySump View Post
Video I made to show removal of fuel tank

Tiger 800 - Fuel tank removal


Hope it can help people.
Got my 6k service due soon so will try to film as much as I can.
bross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:44 AM   #281
Dirtmonkey8
VA is for Riders
 
Dirtmonkey8's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Oddometer: 1,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by bross View Post
For anyone who hasn't had their tank off yet, here's a very helpful video (cross posted from the regular Tiger thread)
Thanks bross.
__________________
A little dirt don't hurt.
Dirtmonkey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #282
Seve
Adventurer
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: The GTA Ontario
Oddometer: 31
Dirtmonkey8

Just a note of thanks, I received the filters today.

Thanks again Sir
Seve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #283
BlackBeast
Studly Adventurer
 
BlackBeast's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Ontario, CANADA
Oddometer: 925
Received mine today. Thank you.
BlackBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:42 AM   #284
TekurRides
Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: NorCal
Oddometer: 67
Can I still get one? Ready to paypal the amount immediately. I have the XC with ABS.
TekurRides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:59 AM   #285
Dirtmonkey8
VA is for Riders
 
Dirtmonkey8's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Oddometer: 1,028
Tekur Rides,
You can probably get one. Give me a little time to make sure these guys that "ordered" their filters have a chance to get them. I have you as first on the list for an extra.
__________________
A little dirt don't hurt.
Dirtmonkey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014