ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Pics, pics, pics...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
hawknup OP
Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: The U.P. of Michigan, God's Country
Oddometer: 19
First post and pic on AdvRider

Here I am on a camping trip in Northern wisconsin with my first gen SV.
Now, I hope this turns out. Fish pics ( brookies, salmon, walleyes and 'gills) will be coming soon.
hawknup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:50 AM   #2
JWhitmore44
pistolero
 
JWhitmore44's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: NW Kansas
Oddometer: 1,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawknup View Post
Here I am on a camping trip in Northern wisconsin with my first gen SV.
Now, I hope this turns out. Fish pics ( brookies, salmon, walleyes and 'gills) will be coming soon.
Can't see it unless you log into the Honda Hawk site. You may want to use Smugmug or Photobucket to host your pictures.
__________________
84 Honda Goldwing (GL1200)
03 XR650L
JWhitmore44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:35 AM   #3
hawknup OP
Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: The U.P. of Michigan, God's Country
Oddometer: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWhitmore44 View Post
Can't see it unless you log into the Honda Hawk site. You may want to use Smugmug or Photobucket to host your pictures.
Thanks for answering. The Preview showed it so I thought it got through. I have photos of brook trout on the "gone fishing" thread. Can you see those?
hawknup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:46 AM   #4
JWhitmore44
pistolero
 
JWhitmore44's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: NW Kansas
Oddometer: 1,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawknup View Post
Thanks for answering. The Preview showed it so I thought it got through. I have photos of brook trout on the "gone fishing" thread. Can you see those?
Yes, nice looking brook trout too :)
__________________
84 Honda Goldwing (GL1200)
03 XR650L
JWhitmore44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:23 PM   #5
hawknup OP
Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: The U.P. of Michigan, God's Country
Oddometer: 19
The pic is suddenly there and I didn't do anything to make it happen. Can you see it now?
hawknup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:08 AM   #6
JWhitmore44
pistolero
 
JWhitmore44's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: NW Kansas
Oddometer: 1,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawknup View Post
The pic is suddenly there and I didn't do anything to make it happen. Can you see it now?
No, unless I sign into the site that the picture is posted on I will never see it. the reason you see it is because you are being auto logged in.
__________________
84 Honda Goldwing (GL1200)
03 XR650L
JWhitmore44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 10:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014