ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Equipment
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 05:22 PM   #421
Speedo66
Transient
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Cin City, OH
Oddometer: 6,606
If you looked at the last group buy here on these things, the guys threw in a few dollars extra on each tool as a thank you for Piney handling everything. It was optional, up to the buyer.

I thought it was a nice idea and intend to do the same.
__________________
Oh I used to be disgusted, but now I try to be amused-E.Costello
'01 Kawasaki W650, '05 Yamaha XT225



Speedo66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:31 PM   #422
ianbh
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Oddometer: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianbh View Post
Please add me to your list for the tool. I'm assuming the tool itself will work on most street bikes (I have a 2012 Wee) and the adapter is for dirt bikes. Thanks for your efforts.

Can't remember, do we PayPal you? Ian, Iowa
Checked on Stromtrooper.com and Greywolf said front axle on a 2012-13 Suzuki Wee is 12 mm and rear is 14 mm. Seems that is a lot smaller than the 20 & 25 mm spacers or do they just fit in a bearing holes?

Anyway, please add the adapters to my order. LMK how much $$ and I'll send you a check before you ship.

Thanks again Ian, Iowa
ianbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:21 PM   #423
Dirtnadvil
Studly Adventurer
 
Dirtnadvil's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: Inside the Orange Curtain
Oddometer: 798
PMR,
I would like to add the15 and 17 adapters to my order. I am #49 on the list. Thanks again
Dirtnadvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:50 PM   #424
scottro
Gnarly Adventurer
 
scottro's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Oddometer: 450
If there's room, please put me on the list for 2 tools and 2 sets of 15 and 17 adapters and one set of the 10-14" scooter adapters. Or please put me on the standby list if you're full-up.

Thanks !
__________________
It followed me home.

scottro screwed with this post 01-27-2013 at 03:00 PM
scottro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:01 PM   #425
ianbh
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Oddometer: 293
QUOTE=ianbh;20575592]Checked on Stromtrooper.com and Greywolf said front axle on a 2012-13 Suzuki Wee is 12 mm and rear is 14 mm. Seems that is a lot smaller than the 20 & 25 mm spacers or do they just fit in a bearing holes?

Anyway, please add the adapters to my order. LMK how much $$ and I'll send you a check before you ship.

Thanks again Ian, Iowa[/QUOTE]

Got an update rear is 20 mm, front is 17 mm. As previously posted, please add the MC adapters. Ian
ianbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:53 AM   #426
PineyMountainRacing
Oops....
 
PineyMountainRacing's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: SW Florida / Western NC
Oddometer: 2,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtnadvil View Post
PMR,
I would like to add the15 and 17 adapters to my order. I am #49 on the list. Thanks again
got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottro View Post
If there's room, please put me on the list for 2 tools and 2 sets of 15 and 17 adapters and one set of the 10-14" scooter adapters. Or please put me on the standby list if you're full-up.

Thanks !
got you down for 2 sets, you're on the standby list, but odds are you'll get at least 1 set on this group buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianbh View Post
QUOTE=ianbh;20575592]Checked on Stromtrooper.com and Greywolf said front axle on a 2012-13 Suzuki Wee is 12 mm and rear is 14 mm. Seems that is a lot smaller than the 20 & 25 mm spacers or do they just fit in a bearing holes?

Anyway, please add the adapters to my order. LMK how much $$ and I'll send you a check before you ship.

Thanks again Ian, Iowa
Got an update rear is 20 mm, front is 17 mm. As previously posted, please add the MC adapters. Ian[/QUOTE]

gotcha down for the 15 / 17. 12 mm sounded like a tiny axle LOL
PineyMountainRacing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:10 AM   #427
One Less Harley
OH.THAT'S GONNA HURT
 
One Less Harley's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Bowling Green, Ky
Oddometer: 4,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnRider2 View Post
Hey PMR....regarding payment would a check be better to avoid fees on PP? You are doing us a favor, what is better for you?
It is possible to send money via Pay Pal as a gift and that way no fees are charged, just there is no buyer protection.
__________________
2004 BMW R1150RS
1984 BMW R80G/S
(wrenching index)
2003 Suzuki DRZ 400S (TAT Prep)
One More DRZ does the TAT (Ride Report)

One Less Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #428
PineyMountainRacing
Oops....
 
PineyMountainRacing's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: SW Florida / Western NC
Oddometer: 2,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Less Harley View Post
It is possible to send money via Pay Pal as a gift and that way no fees are charged, just there is no buyer protection.
yeah MtnRider2, I thought I sent you a PM. I'll post up payment info after we confirm the order, but you can do PP as a gift, PP and add the fees or I'll be happy to take a check / money order.

PMR
PineyMountainRacing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:34 AM   #429
wilson
Gnarly Adventurer
 
wilson's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Location: Idaho and the Southwest
Oddometer: 100
Too late ?

Hey, I'm in for one. Please let me know where /when/how much, to send the money. Thanks for doing all the heavy lifting. What kind of beer can I buy you ?
wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:47 AM   #430
freeflow
get in or go in
 
freeflow's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: GB-Wisconsin
Oddometer: 15,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by PineyMountainRacing View Post
I'll put you down for the tool, just LMK about the adapters.



There's no obligation obviously to be on the list, I'll confirm with everybody before we order. Last time the cost of the tool TYD was 114 USD. I won't know the exact price this time until I contact Are, and I know he's not there right now, so were looking at early FEB if we place an order. I would suspect pricing would be close to that.

PMR
sorry I didn;t follow up..I was giving you time to play with your other priorities ...but it appears I didn;t make the list.........

however it has to work.....thanks again

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...&postcount=334
freeflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:06 PM   #431
num1husker
Adventurer
 
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Eltopia
Oddometer: 91
a couple bucks for his time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedo66 View Post
If you looked at the last group buy here on these things, the guys threw in a few dollars extra on each tool as a thank you for Piney handling everything. It was optional, up to the buyer.

Speedo:
I thought it was a nice idea and intend to do the same.
I too thew a few dollars his way for the trouble, it was quite a lot of work to do this and my thoughts were he should be rewarded for stepping up.

jr
num1husker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:48 PM   #432
PineyMountainRacing
Oops....
 
PineyMountainRacing's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: SW Florida / Western NC
Oddometer: 2,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson View Post
Hey, I'm in for one. Please let me know where /when/how much, to send the money. Thanks for doing all the heavy lifting. What kind of beer can I buy you ?
OK, I'll stick you on the "standby" list for now - we've still got a couple weeks before Are gets back, maybe we'll have enough for a 4th box and everybody on standby will get hooked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeflow View Post
sorry I didn;t follow up..I was giving you time to play with your other priorities ...but it appears I didn;t make the list.........

however it has to work.....thanks again

my bad, I remember adding you to the list (along with James 1300) but I was doing it on my Droid and maybe it didn't go thru - list corrected, sorry
PineyMountainRacing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:55 PM   #433
PineyMountainRacing
Oops....
 
PineyMountainRacing's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: SW Florida / Western NC
Oddometer: 2,184
OK, I think I've got the list on p.28 updated and accurate - post up if I've dissed you
PineyMountainRacing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:05 PM   #434
PineyMountainRacing
Oops....
 
PineyMountainRacing's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: SW Florida / Western NC
Oddometer: 2,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by num1husker View Post
I too thew a few dollars his way for the trouble, it was quite a lot of work to do this and my thoughts were he should be rewarded for stepping up.

jr
You guys were really generous the first go around - thank you! And everybody was very patient, it was a pleasure serving my fellow inmates.

But anything additional is strictly voluntary, I really want to keep the cost at the lowest possible for you FF's

PMR
PineyMountainRacing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:55 PM   #435
freeflow
get in or go in
 
freeflow's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: GB-Wisconsin
Oddometer: 15,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by PineyMountainRacing View Post
OK, I think I've got the list on p.28 updated and accurate - post up if I've dissed you
for those of you that have page settings at more than 15 posts per page...the list is here in Post #414

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...&postcount=414
freeflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014