Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2013, 04:13 AM   #571
PineyMountainRacing
Oops....

Oddometer: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by seniorasi View Post
I didn't get the info on the stand and the gear to go with it...definitely interested in the total package price if it's cheaper than the website shipped to my home.
my bad, I thought I sent an email to everyone who expressed interest in the stand. Are emailed me yesterday and said he'd discount the stand 10%. But you guys would need to email him individually so he can get your PP and ship it directly to you. There was no advantage to him shipping them all to me, and then me shipping to you. I would have to do UPS, instead of USPS Flat Rate, plus I'm already putting more than 10K on my VISA to do just the tools and adapters, I'd prefer not to do the stands too.

So, you'd save 10% on the stand, and 25% on the tool, but the tool is going thru the group buy. With the group buy you are saving more on the International shipping than you are spending on the USPS shipping from me to you. It might be advantageous if you're buying a stand, to order your tool directly from him, and save some of the shipping, but I need to know ASAP (like yesterday LOL) if you're going to bail from the GB. And I don't know if he would give you the 25% on the tool. Part of the problem is the geography and I don't speak Estonian. I should be getting an invoice from him today for the 72 tools and accessories.

If someone wants to take the lead and do a GB on the stands, that's fine too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gozirra View Post
I hope you are getting some bonus CC points for taking care of all of this.
and thanks again

(Waiting by my paypal button)
I didn't get sh*t Rewards on my VISA last time, because it's International thru PP. I was hoping to get enough to buy a milk crate for the KLR, oh well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtrapper View Post
FYI, there isn't a longer bar listed as available. I'm just asking if I can get one made longer (23" wheel). I/we haven't gotten an answer.

I'm hoping for a longer (more expensive) rack, so I don't lose the ability to to smaller tires. Just a longer rod would mean I'd lose inches on small sizes that I gain for the larger sizes. For that, I'd rather cob up an extension, or just use irons on my 23" tire.
He doesn't advertise a "longer" pushrod (he calls it a "pusher"). But I asked him to make one for foxtrapper because he's doing a Honda with a 23" tire. He does make a shorter rod, for scooter tires, etc, and I have one of those ordered for an inmate. He told me he'd make the longer one for foxtrapper same price as the short one, which if IIRC is 28 bucks, less than 30 for sure.

PMR

Nolan, I sent you an email last nite confirming he is making you a wee longer rod, so you'll get the standard rod that comes in the kit, plus the longer rod. I just realized the longer rod may mess up the Flat Rate shipping on my end, since it has to fit, to ship We'll get it worked out
PineyMountainRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:54 AM   #572
foxtrapper
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 604
Quote:
Originally Posted by PineyMountainRacing View Post
Nolan, I sent you an email last nite confirming he is making you a wee longer rod, so you'll get the standard rod that comes in the kit, plus the longer rod. I just realized the longer rod may mess up the Flat Rate shipping on my end, since it has to fit, to ship We'll get it worked out
Wonderful! Didn't even think of two seperate rods, I was in the rut of just one. Great! And, thanks again.
foxtrapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:53 AM   #573
Darkside500
Adventurer

Oddometer: 31
Thanks PMR, How should we contact Are regarding the stands?
Darkside500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:53 AM   #574
PineyMountainRacing
Oops....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside500 View Post
Thanks PMR, How should we contact Are regarding the stands?
here's the email that Are sent to me yesterday, I sent it to some of the inmates. His email is arekaurit@hotmail.com

Hello!

Yes, we can make longer pushrod, price is same like short. I can give 10% discount for TMT2, he can send a e mail to me.

Regards!

Are

I'm assuming the TMT2 is the stand? Actually I just looked, he has 4 "packages" listed for the stand.

PineyMountainRacing screwed with this post 03-13-2013 at 07:16 AM
Old 03-13-2013, 07:34 AM   #575
seniorasi
Banned

Oddometer: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by PineyMountainRacing View Post
my bad, I thought I sent an email to everyone who expressed interest in the stand. Are emailed me yesterday and said he'd discount the stand 10%. But you guys would need to email him individually so he can get your PP and ship it directly to you. There was no advantage to him shipping them all to me, and then me shipping to you. I would have to do UPS, instead of USPS Flat Rate, plus I'm already putting more than 10K on my VISA to do just the tools and adapters, I'd prefer not to do the stands too.
That's cool. I've been changing tires with irons so even having the "tool" with make life way easier. Makes me nervous exporting my CC#, etc., etc. I'm still in on the GB. I appreciate your efforts.
seniorasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:39 AM   #576
PineyMountainRacing
Oops....

Quote:
Originally Posted by seniorasi View Post
That's cool. I've been changing tires with irons so even having the "tool" with make life way easier. Makes me nervous exporting my CC#, etc., etc. I'm still in on the GB. I appreciate your efforts.
He does everything thru PayPal, and seems very conscientious - everything with the first GB went just as he said it would. I'm just afraid the International shipping would kill the advantage of any discount he gave you. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have one of his stands, but prolly not enough to pay that much without using one first.

You will enjoy using the tool, that I do know
Old 03-13-2013, 07:41 AM   #577
ramz
Professional Trail Rider

Oddometer: 1,942
Quote:
I can give 10% discount for TMT2, he can send a e mail to me.
There's my option. I held off ordering the TMT2 direct from Are to see how your GB went. Now I'll do a direct buy of the TMT2. Thanks for the info and all your work.

ramz screwed with this post 03-13-2013 at 04:09 PM
ramz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:12 PM   #578
Blaise W
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 625
Just changed out my 5th tire or so with this tool and I almost giggle because it's so easy to mount new rubber now.
Blaise W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:54 PM   #579
Mercury264
Once you go Triple...

Oddometer: 21,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrev01 View Post
As soon as you know the price please send, you should not be out any funds longer than need be. I know it has been said before but you have stepped up big on this effort and it is greatlty appreciated. Thanks
+1000

The second I find out, I'll be sending in my money.
'99 XR650L
'99 Speed Triple
Mercury264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:16 AM   #580
PineyMountainRacing
Oops....

Payment Sent - keep your fingers crossed !

Hello Craig Dunn,

Thanks for using PayPal. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
See your invoice

Merchant
Osaühing Nisor
arekaurit@hotmail.com

Note to Osaühing Nisor
You haven't sent a note.
Shipping address - confirmed
Craig Dunn
3912 Dearborn Ave
Sarasota, FL 34231
United States
Description Unit price Qty Amount
AYR Tyre Mounting Tool-Description (optional) $96.00 72 $6,912.00
Axle 15mm-Description (optional) $11.70 56 $655.20
Axle 17mm-Description (optional) $12.60 57 $718.20
Short push rod-Description (optional) $28.60 1 $28.60
Long push rod 23-Description (optional) $28.60 1 $28.60
-Description (optional) $0.00 1 $0.00
Subtotal $8,342.60
Shipping and handling $712.00
Total $9,054.60 USD
Payment $9,054.60 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as PAYPAL *NISOR OU
Payment sent to Osaühing Nisor
Invoice ID 0041
Old 03-14-2013, 07:04 AM   #581
Speedo66
Transient

Oddometer: 6,121
Piney, great job, many thanks!!

Folks, we're close now, let's not forget to chip in a little extra for this guy who is doing so much for us on his own time.

Speedo66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:39 AM   #582
dbigkahunna
Whopeee

Oddometer: 16
Tire Stand

Look at the website. It can be ordered without the changing tool. So if you are in the group buy or were in the first one you do not have to get the tool with the stand.
dbigkahunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:00 AM   #583
Darkside500
Adventurer

Oddometer: 31
Thanks PMR. If 10% covers shipping that's better than a poke in the eye.

Quote:
here's the email that Are sent to me yesterday, I sent it to some of the inmates. His email is arekaurit@hotmail.com

Hello!

Yes, we can make longer pushrod, price is same like short. I can give 10% discount for TMT2, he can send a e mail to me.

Regards!

Are

I'm assuming the TMT2 is the stand? Actually I just looked, he has 4 "packages" listed for the stand.
Darkside500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:16 AM   #584
PineyMountainRacing
Oops....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbigkahunna View Post
Look at the website. It can be ordered without the changing tool. So if you are in the group buy or were in the first one you do not have to get the tool with the stand.

yeah, kinda like ordering a No Mar. There might be a way to do a GB on the stands, and prolly if you went to him and had 15 guys or so wanting one, he'd prolly discount more than .10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside500 View Post
Thanks PMR. If 10% covers shipping that's better than a poke in the eye.

no prob, can't wait to see a video of you using it. Where do you live now? just kidding LOL
Old 03-14-2013, 03:59 PM   #585
hyperboarder
Potato Farmer

Oddometer: 1,023
Thanks again PMR, let us know when you have the totals calculated. Ready to paypal when you are.

Quarter Life Crisis 2011 Ural National Rally
hyperboarder is offline   Reply With Quote