Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2012, 01:23 AM   #46
Bocosb
Benny

Oddometer: 22
Sorry about your trip.. must really suck :( . Saw the topic on the romanian moto forum and did some research.
The guy has a post from 13 september on his site http://konvoi.ro/blog/blog/2012/09/1...uam-comenzile/

Translated it would be something like that:

"After the summer when the activity was slowed down because of the vacations/holidays, including suppliers of raw materials and accessories, we are getting back to work, we hope at a regular pace, and we resume the communications with the clients and business partners.
We apologize for the delayed shippings and mistakes from the last months. With a new team and solved problems in the manufacturing department, we will fix the delays and problems caused.
Thank you for understanding
Team Konvoi"

I hope he will fix his mistakes, including this.. i will keep an eye on this topic and i could assist with further legal info (i have some connections on local police) on the matter if the problem doesn't get resolved.
Bocosb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:21 AM   #47
sailah
Lampin' it

Oddometer: 5,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocosb View Post
(i have some connections on local police) on the matter if the problem doesn't get resolved.
BAM!! ADV mafia hit coming

Nessmuk
sailah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:57 PM   #48
HolyCannoli OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 89
Funny, He finally emailed me back (I think it was right after one of the awesome ADVRIDER Romanian members posted this on a Romanian site) saying that I was mistaken and that he never shipped my luggage but he would be working on them. I told him I wanted a refund and I emailed him back the photo he sent me in the beginning of August of packed boxes with my name on them.

He emailed me back saying he will give me my money back.

We will see what happens.

Thanks for all the help guys, this is the best site ever! If any of you find yourselves in West Virginia, the first beer is on me!
HolyCannoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #49
WVhillbilly
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 9,739
You would be far ahead getting your money back at this point I'd think.
Especially since some better guys have shown up in this thread who also build what you are looking for.

It appears the ADV army has came thru again.
WVhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:03 PM   #50
HolyCannoli OP
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVhillbilly View Post
You would be far ahead getting your money back at this point I'd think.
Especially since some better guys have shown up in this thread who also build what you are looking for.

It appears the ADV army has came thru again.
We will see if he comes through.
What neck of the woods are ya in hillbilly?
Old 09-17-2012, 05:07 PM   #51
WVhillbilly
Beastly Adventurer

A couple hours west of you in Preston Co.
Take Rt 50 to 72 north, look for KTMs
Old 09-18-2012, 06:22 AM   #52
Dan Alexander
Ride Far - Ride Fast

Oddometer: 6,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by EKinOR View Post

What a generous offer! Your cases look really nice and I will strongly consider your cases the next time I'm looking to buy cases. I'll be sure to let my friends know too.

It is nice to see vendors like you!
+100 ... what a great attitude, when you wonder about human kind someone steps up and refreshes your faith and makes up for the assholes in the world.

When it's time for me to buy guess where I'll be going
Old 09-19-2012, 03:11 AM   #53
marcone
V-Stromer

Oddometer: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyCannoli View Post
Funny, He finally emailed me back (I think it was right after one of the awesome ADVRIDER Romanian members posted this on a Romanian site) saying that I was mistaken and that he never shipped my luggage but he would be working on them. I told him I wanted a refund and I emailed him back the photo he sent me in the beginning of August of packed boxes with my name on them.

He emailed me back saying he will give me my money back.

We will see what happens.

Thanks for all the help guys, this is the best site ever! If any of you find yourselves in West Virginia, the first beer is on me!
Hoping you'll get you money back, the guy needs to work on his mentality and customer focus if he wants to have any chance of succeeding. Being good with aluminium doesn't get you money if you disrespect your customers.
marcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:11 PM   #54
AnjinSan
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcone View Post

Immediately received a reply from the guy stating that he has more clients that he can handle and that he is not the least bit worryed about not being able to fulfill all the orders. I'd say get in touch with the American embassy in Bucharest and file a formal complaint. Being that we are so USA dependent, Romanian authorities may look into it.
Marcone, funny thing, I got the same answer as you did when I wrote to him with the same problem. If I would be looking for side cases for sure I wouldn't even consider him. Even though I am Romanian and I would like to buy Romanian, the way he treats his customers says a lot about him.
I know it is non of our business how he conducts his business but I really cannot understand his approach. Anyway I hope that all of you guys will get your money back and then you will not give up from buying from small businesses. Not all of them are so uhmmm unreliable.

Alex
Old 09-20-2012, 11:56 AM   #55
Burtwer
Adventurer

Oddometer: 26
Quote:
A nice ride around Harpers Ferry and some beers with a fellow ADVer. Sounds like a win-win.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:19 PM   #56
Lensgrinder
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcone View Post
Hoping you'll get you money back, the guy needs to work on his mentality and customer focus if he wants to have any chance of succeeding. Being good with aluminium doesn't get you money if you disrespect your customers.

You hit that right on the mark.

Without good customer service you can have the best product in the world, but no one will waste their time buying it.

I hope it works out for those he tried to steal from, keep in mind, Karma's a bitch.

What an awesome display of teamwork from this forum.
Lensgrinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:43 PM   #57
Simplyred
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 567
Might be a good idea to keep this thread on top of things. If every day someone bumps it up, it will keep in plain sight of every ADV Rider and it will (hopefully) keep the pressure up.
Simplyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:53 AM   #58
HolyCannoli OP
Adventurer

Hello Everyone, Sorry about the lack of updates but I have been traveling. Here is where I am with this guy.
On September 16th, someone named "Daniela" told em that they will be sending a refund. I asked them when and of course received no answer.
I emailed agian on the 17th and 18th again asking when I could expect to see the refund, again, no answer.
On the 19th, I worte:
Quote:
Daniela,

Please be aware that I will be contacting the local Romanian police to file a formal complaint on Friday and will be visting the Romainian embassy in Washington DC when I return home. I have several Romanian members of Advrider who have agreed to help me file the police report. I am very concerned as it seems that there is a history of fraud.

http://www.emaramures.ro/stiri/29783/FRAUDE-FURT-BANCI-Un-angajat-BancPost-Baia-Mare-si-seful-unui-club-de-bikeri-din-Baia-Mare-arestati-pentru-golirea-mai-multor-conturi-bancare-VIDEO-

If I receive a refund, I will go away. If I do not. I will cost you much more than 943 euros.
Now I hate sending emails like this but I have learned over the past 7 months that begging, pleading, trying to appeal to their humanity is worthless. The only time they respond is when I threaten. Here is the response I received.

Quote:
hello

Within 7 days your payment will be made by
Not in any way influence your decision
How do you make your
I have never cheated anyone and all orders or executed later or earlier
but all are honored
The situation was difficult because they had parts manufature and made molds
That took some time
Regarding the decision will apartine.In article has nothing to do
deva if she was arrested and convicted for something
In 7 days the payment is made to you
So I am not holding my breath but we will see.

Old 09-22-2012, 12:40 PM   #59
WVhillbilly
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Hello Everyone, Sorry about the lack of updates but I have been traveling. Here is where I am with this guy.
On September 16th, someone named "Daniela" told em that they will be sending a refund. I asked them when and of course received no answer.
I emailed agian on the 17th and 18th again asking when I could expect to see the refund, again, no answer.
On the 19th, I worte:
Now I hate sending emails like this but I have learned over the past 7 months that begging, pleading, trying to appeal to their humanity is worthless. The only time they respond is when I threaten. Here is the response I received.

So I am not holding my breath but we will see.

All orders are filled later or earlier. Let me guess which one it was going to be.
Old 09-23-2012, 02:53 PM   #60
SpeedyK
Lone Rider

Oddometer: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulgaras View Post
I'm from Bulgaria, neighboring country of Romania. I'm sorry for what happened. I will send you two site cases for FREE (you will pay only delivery and US taxes). Choose the color and size of cases from the site . Send me PM with delivery adress .
Those are some seriously nice boxes you make! If I get into a long ride those will be on my short list.