ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Central From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2014, 05:27 PM   #1
justrider OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 176
Pissed Dana Brown @ Bobs cycle in Minneapolis

I was excited to meet Dana Brown. I got there at 3:10 he was going to arrive at 3:30 pm. There were other people there as well waiting. He did walk in a small entourage in tow. I was just waiting for him to sit down at the table to receive us. I looked up and saw a guy cutting in front of all the people waiting to meet him. It was Guido from the Minnesota motorcycle monthly. He starts interviewing Mr Brown. Excuse me ass hat I thought to myself what kind of dick cuts a line for an interview for a movie that's already out. The next issue is out in what April of 15. That is some piss poor behavior on your part Guido. I waited another 15 minutes and then left. I thought even Mr Brown was a tad Rude as well. I would say I wouldn't buy a copy of the MMM again but its Free.
justrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 05:53 PM   #2
D.T.
One wheel wonder...

Oddometer: 10,339
That's too bad. I may have gone but I had to work. He was supposed to be there until 5 p.m. dude.

What are the reviews for the movie? Good or Bad? I heard it's over edited and seen 3 of 5 stars. I might go see the movie tomorrow in Shakopee...
D.T. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 08:28 PM   #3
justrider OP
Gnarly Adventurer

He may have been there until five I don't know when he left. I waited about a half hour six feet or so from him. I left at 4:05 with the snow coming I had other things on my plate to do. My friend Bill saw it last night said it was ok. Nothing ground breaking ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.T. View Post
That's too bad. I may have gone but I had to work. He was supposed to be there until 5 p.m. dude.

What are the reviews for the movie? Good or Bad? I heard it's over edited and seen 3 of 5 stars. I might go see the movie tomorrow in Shakopee...
Old 11-08-2014, 11:16 PM   #4
Metallic Waste
Wearing the Cone Of Shame

Oddometer: 3,960
Sorry that your experience wasn't to your liking. Did you ever think that, perhaps, MMM had scheduled an interview at that time. I know, I know--"what kind of dicks schedule an interview during a scheduled appearance.?" Well, sometimes there aren't other options. Sometimes so-and-so says "If you want an interview, I'm going to be at **** from**** so show up at ****. Sadly, this happens a LOT in the industry.
-K

--GSAnderson
Metallic Waste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 11:57 PM   #5
justrider OP
Gnarly Adventurer

I think his purpose was to meet and greet the people that wanted to meet him and see the movie. I doubt that anyone from the paper would have to pay to see the movie like getting into the bike show every year. I don't care how you slice it that it was a Dick move on Guido`s part. And if the paper is scheduling and interview at a meet and greet that's weak.

I also don't think that the people at Bobs were happy with him either they could see that we were getting pissed. I know Sev would never have done something like that in a million years...

QUOTE=Metallic Waste;25464393]Sorry that your experience wasn't to your liking. Did you ever think that, perhaps, MMM had scheduled an interview at that time. I know, I know--"what kind of dicks schedule an interview during a scheduled appearance.?" Well, sometimes there aren't other options. Sometimes so-and-so says "If you want an interview, I'm going to be at **** from**** so show up at ****. Sadly, this happens a LOT in the industry.
-K
[/QUOTE]