Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2012, 07:32 PM   #16
perterra
-. --- .--. .

Oddometer: 7,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKEZ View Post
Any rider that gets pissed off when he rides is doing it wrong.

After he is charged with attemted murder he should sue Starbucks.

You may be on to something.

IBA 22425
perterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:25 PM   #17
doc moses
fearlessly flatulent

Oddometer: 66
we'll see...

SO, welcome to Delaware county, Ohio. Republican party holds all the major elected seats.

The individual charged is a football hero, especially in central Ohio.

Charged with how many felonies?

Of course we will wait for the facts to be brought out, we'll see what they look like when they come out. And we'll see how the media plays it.

I wonder how much time he'll serve? Will the "powers" play it down?
Old 10-02-2012, 11:17 PM   #18
EJ_92606
Rider

Oddometer: 1,771
Sad story...so what's his ADV username ;-)
EJ_92606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:25 AM   #19
Nadgett
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 544
Is the gun included?
Nadgett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:02 AM   #20
the_sandman_454
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 406
Hopefully they're smart enough to punish only this guy, and not all the other gun owners out there who are responsible enough to not do this sort of thing.

There are fools and hotheads everywhere, sadly some own guns and motorcycles. If someone does something stupid, just let it go, the idiot isn't worth prison.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:22 AM   #21
dwoodward
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScEd View Post
In case anyone missed it....Any rider that gets pissed off when he rides is doing it wrong.
Corollary: If you get pissed off while riding, the target of your anger should be yourself.
dwoodward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #22
Lorretto
City Dweller Crushperado

Oddometer: 311
Some people deserve to be eating institutionalized food and DE should have at least one more moron at the idiots with deadly weapons table.

Maybe it's just me but PU driver sounds like he is using code for he brake checked the guy probably more than a couple of times. Sounds the same when he says he wasn't backing up on the ramp when the first shots were fired and others must have seen it from behind him. The rider would have to have some skills to be taking a ramp at speed with both hands fumbling to grab a pistol unless of course he is at a complete stop on a exit ramp. The question would then be why would anybody be at a complete stop on an exit ramp unless the PU stopped in traffic or just stopped for another reason like a brake check.

The MC rider follows the PU off the interstate and willingly rides into the parking lot. Who would expect that not to end well. Apparently the PU driver was stopping to buy some milk and cookies which seems more than a little odd since he already had a dose or three of the business end of a pistol fired in his general direction. The last thing I would think about doing is pulling over to let the rider know that his feelings shouldn't be hurt. Those weren't brake checks and all the hand gestures were intended to be never mind and excuse me not FU and being flipped off.

One dope is jailed as he should be and no excuse for the rider. I don't see why the PU driver gets a pass; two tons of steel is just as deadly if used with the intention to inflict harm.
Lorretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:13 PM   #23
hooliken
Awesome is a flavor

Oddometer: 2,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc moses View Post
SO, welcome to Delaware county, Ohio. Republican party holds all the major elected seats.

The individual charged is a football hero, especially in central Ohio.

Charged with how many felonies?

Of course we will wait for the facts to be brought out, we'll see what they look like when they come out. And we'll see how the media plays it.

I wonder how much time he'll serve? Will the "powers" play it down?

I was wondering about the "OSU Football Star" reference myself? Dude is 60 years old? So four decades ago he played college football. What possible correlation does this have to shooting someone in the head?

So, four decades ago I was shitting in diapers and loving every minute of it. So if I randomly smack somebody in the mouth they can print headline of "Former Pampers Bombadier Smacks Prius Driver?"

Good Lawd the Media sucks!
hooliken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #24
car94
What's this Box for?

Oddometer: 3,156
Pissed Old scared angry white guy, living in suberbia with no reason for a CAC permit.

The follow up story tells it a little different!
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...rstanding.html
Sounds like the guy got pistol whipped not shot! Still the press is infatuated with this angry old fucking looser who tried to kill someone for a minor traffic incident. If he had not followed him then he would not have put the truck in reverse on the off ramp.
IDK what is wrong with these asshole's The guy sounds like one of those glory day assholes that has had his ass kissed for decades for some worthless shit he did on a football field! And as soon as someone bothers him in the slightest way he thinks its okay to try and kill them cause he played football. The worst part is he will get the charge reduced to a misdemeanor because the DA or the Judge or both were OSU grads who will cut him a break! The only reason he even got charged was, because you know none of the cops played football or went to college!
Old 10-03-2012, 09:31 PM   #25
glasswave
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorretto View Post

Maybe it's just me but PU driver sounds like he is using code for he brake checked the guy probably more than a couple of times. Sounds the same when he says he wasn't backing up on the ramp when the first shots were fired and others must have seen it from behind him. The rider would have to have some skills to be taking a ramp at speed with both hands fumbling to grab a pistol unless of course he is at a complete stop on a exit ramp. The question would then be why would anybody be at a complete stop on an exit ramp unless the PU stopped in traffic or just stopped for another reason like a brake check.

The MC rider follows the PU off the interstate and willingly rides into the parking lot. Who would expect that not to end well. Apparently the PU driver was stopping to buy some milk and cookies which seems more than a little odd since he already had a dose or three of the business end of a pistol fired in his general direction. The last thing I would think about doing is pulling over to let the rider know that his feelings shouldn't be hurt. Those weren't brake checks and all the hand gestures were intended to be never mind and excuse me not FU and being flipped off.

One dope is jailed as he should be and no excuse for the rider. I don't see why the PU driver gets a pass; two tons of steel is just as deadly if used with the intention to inflict harm.
I think it's just you. I don't know if you have more info sources than what I've seen, but the PU driver has said repeatedly that his PU transmission was malfunctioning. He has stated that his truck was jerking and that witnesses would bear out that he wasn't braking of reversing. No one has yet refuted that. I am not sure if or what the PU truck driver may have done to provoke the moto rider, but it is not any call for some nut job to pull his sidearm and start shooting. It seems likely that the moto rider was in pursuit, not defense and thus it is likely that he is at least guilty of assault with deadly force, if not attempted murder.

If the PU driver was intentionally provocative, he might well be charged with wreckless endangerment or worse. I am sure that the DA would be happy to charge both, if can find sufficient evidence.
Peruvian Andes (3 months)
N Chile - Medellin, Colombia (3 months) Cartegena, CO to N Chile (3 months)
glasswave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:54 PM   #26
DirtyOldMan
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,875
Clearly a case of football related head injury causing early dementia.
If we would ban this barbaric practice, this kinda thing wouldn't happen.

13 650 Terra

96 R1100R
DirtyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:36 PM   #27
_cy_
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by glasswave View Post
I think it's just you. I don't know if you have more info sources than what I've seen, but the PU driver has said repeatedly that his PU transmission was malfunctioning. He has stated that his truck was jerking and that witnesses would bear out that he wasn't braking of reversing. No one has yet refuted that. I am not sure if or what the PU truck driver may have done to provoke the moto rider, but it is not any call for some nut job to pull his sidearm and start shooting. It seems likely that the moto rider was in pursuit, not defense and thus it is likely that he is at least guilty of assault with deadly force, if not attempted murder.

If the PU driver was intentionally provocative, he might well be charged with wreckless endangerment or worse. I am sure that the DA would be happy to charge both, if can find sufficient evidence.
some reports that Police has impounded his PU... they will find out if transmission was actually giving problems. my guess is with PU's driver's felony history. He's at least partially to blame as motorcycle rider.
_cy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:30 AM   #28
AZbiker
Crunkin' with crackers

Oddometer: 6,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by car94 View Post
The follow up story tells it a little different!
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...rstanding.html
Sounds like the guy got pistol whipped not shot! Still the press is infatuated with this angry old fucking looser who tried to kill someone for a minor traffic incident. If he had not followed him then he would not have put the truck in reverse on the off ramp.
IDK what is wrong with these asshole's The guy sounds like one of those glory day assholes that has had his ass kissed for decades for some worthless shit he did on a football field! And as soon as someone bothers him in the slightest way he thinks its okay to try and kill them cause he played football. The worst part is he will get the charge reduced to a misdemeanor because the DA or the Judge or both were OSU grads who will cut him a break! The only reason he even got charged was, because you know none of the cops played football or went to college!
So we have to have reasons to exercise Rights? I'm not sure I understand.

Your assessment of the BMW rider is most likely spot-on.

I'm betting the cops find nothing wrong with the pickup.

This is a sad case of Beavis meeting Butthead.

derek

http://azbiker.smugmug.com

Got SmugMug? If not, save some cash and use my code: McYdbycdcvM5Q
AZbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:42 AM   #29
74C5
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 886
Quote:
Stillwagon was arraigned and released from jail. He declined to comment on the incident, requesting that his privacy be respected.
Stillwagon's attorney said that his behavior was out of character. He said that there was a reason why Stillwagon reacted the way he did and that it would be revealed in trial.
Translated: We can't believe the football hero got arrested. At trial, we'll remind EVERYONE that he's a football hero. Therefore, there can't be a victim. No victim, no crime.
74C5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:43 AM   #30
HammerMacGreed
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,443
I don't get pissed at people just being inattentive or mildly stupid. Some jerk pulls over without looking, fucks with the stereo and swerves, drops a burrito in their lap; shit I've done that. No harm, no foul. But I strongly suspect the PU driver was using his car as a weapon. I'd have followed him and beat the shit out of him too. And yes, I've done that before. I've also gone to the police and been told they can't do anything because they didn't witness it; which is why I don't bother with them anymore. Just a guess, but maybe the GS owner has had similar experiences.

HammerMacGreed is offline   Reply With Quote