ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > The perfect line and other riding myths
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 05:30 AM   #1
JimVonBaden OP
"Cool" Aid!
 
JimVonBaden's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Alexandria, VA
Oddometer: 49,313
The NEW Kilboy Tail of the Dragon PHOTO thread!

Because I would rather see photos of interesting/stupid rides on the Dragon (and other cool MC riding locations), instead of dick waving and arguements over physics, I would like to suggest the following:
  • Photos in every post.
  • No dick waving or protracted discussions on physics.
  • Photos from any location where bikes are caught doing cool/dumb things.
Simple rules, and a much more interesting thread than that other Killboy thread.







Jim
JimVonBaden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:37 AM   #2
hooliken
Awesome is a flavor
 
hooliken's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Smithfield, VA
Oddometer: 2,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimVonBaden View Post
Because I would rather see photos of interesting/stupid rides on the Dragon (and other cool MC riding locations), instead of dick waving and arguements over physics, I would like to suggest the following:
  • Photos in every post.
  • No dick waving or protracted discussions on physics.
  • Photos from any location where bikes are caught doing cool/dumb things.
Simple rules, and a much more interesting thread than that other Killboy thread.



Jim
So how many fingers do you use to wave your dick?



And obviously physics was not on this dudes side!
__________________
"People in this country sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
2007 950R Super Enduro
2005 450EXC
hooliken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:44 AM   #3
daveinva
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Washington, D.C.
Oddometer: 548
Ummmm... no?

For all those posts you have, it's strange you don't appreciate the ADV community goof-off aspect that the Killboy thread inspires. It's about the pictures, but not JUST about the pictures-- yet, it always (always!) comes back to the photos in time.

daveinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:47 AM   #4
JimVonBaden OP
"Cool" Aid!
 
JimVonBaden's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Alexandria, VA
Oddometer: 49,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveinva View Post
Ummmm... no?

For all those posts you have, it's strange you don't appreciate the ADV community goof-off aspect that the Killboy thread inspires. It's about the pictures, but not JUST about the pictures-- yet, it always (always!) comes back to the photos in time.

No, it goes page after page of BS and egos, with an occasional photo added in, but if you wish to be the first to wave your dick without a photo, you succeded!



Jim

PS Post count has nothing to do with it.
JimVonBaden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:51 AM   #5
anotherguy
Beastly Adventurer
 
anotherguy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: the hills
Oddometer: 5,971
__________________
A lie has no feet......it can't stand alone.............
Jason Newsted

anotherguy screwed with this post 10-03-2012 at 05:33 PM
anotherguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:51 AM   #6
hooliken
Awesome is a flavor
 
hooliken's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Smithfield, VA
Oddometer: 2,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimVonBaden View Post
No, it goes page after page of BS and egos, with an occasional photo added in, but if you wish to be the first to wave your dick without a photo, you succeded!



Jim

PS Post count has nothing to do with it.
Regardless of his choice of footwear.... WIN!

WOOF!!!!

__________________
"People in this country sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
2007 950R Super Enduro
2005 450EXC
hooliken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #7
car94
What's this Box for?
 
car94's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: West Central Missouri
Oddometer: 3,231
I would wave my Dick if could find it!


Safety First
__________________
Ride Your Own Ride
car94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:07 PM   #8
mrbreeze
Beastly Adventurer
 
mrbreeze's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Tennessee
Oddometer: 8,178
not the Dragon, but the Grand Tetons!

__________________
2013 Suzuki DL650 Adventure

Travels with Maw Maw
mrbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:03 PM   #9
Bill Harris
Confirmed Curmudgeon
 
Bill Harris's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: backwoods Alabama
Oddometer: 6,911
Attitude:



Just plain 'Tude:

__________________
'73 R60/5 Toaster
Luddite. Not just a philosophy, a way of life...
Bill Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #10
Bill Harris
Confirmed Curmudgeon
 
Bill Harris's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: backwoods Alabama
Oddometer: 6,911
OK, I understand about vectors, resultants and all, but this just seems... wrong.

__________________
'73 R60/5 Toaster
Luddite. Not just a philosophy, a way of life...
Bill Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:18 PM   #11
JOKER650
Beastly Adventurer
 
JOKER650's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: British Columbia , Canada.....Eh
Oddometer: 1,524
Your new thread sucks
__________________
Life's short...ride far

Over 2000 plated dirt riders...Digg'n up the dirt every other day, all over BC

http://www.dualsportbc.com/
JOKER650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:18 PM   #12
JimVonBaden OP
"Cool" Aid!
 
JimVonBaden's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Alexandria, VA
Oddometer: 49,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKER650 View Post
Your new thread sucks
Thank you for your participation, and lack of reading skills! You will fit in just fine here!


Jim

JimVonBaden screwed with this post 10-03-2012 at 08:48 PM Reason: Added a photo to make my point more valid.
JimVonBaden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:27 PM   #13
livo
Gnarly Adventurer
 
livo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: West of Brisbane, Australia
Oddometer: 251
So, you set out the rules - photos in every post.... and then don't follow them?

Best thread ever



Quote:
Originally Posted by JimVonBaden View Post
Thank you for your participation, and lack of reading skills! You will fit in just fine here!

Jim
__________________
Suzuki DL650 V-Strom 2007
Suzuki DR-Z250 2009
livo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:43 PM   #14
JimVonBaden OP
"Cool" Aid!
 
JimVonBaden's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Alexandria, VA
Oddometer: 49,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by livo View Post
So, you set out the rules - photos in every post.... and then don't follow them?

Best thread ever

Seems you lack reading skills too. How is that photo related to motorcycles?

I'll add two if it makes your little heart beat a bit calmer!




Jim
JimVonBaden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:55 PM   #15
Tatanka
Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: NC
Oddometer: 57
S1000RR doing a bunny hop

__________________
'10 Duke - It's a mountain bike with a motor!
'02 R1100S - My Audi looks at her with distain.
'01 SV650S - The first is never forgotten.
Tatanka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 04:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014