ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2012, 12:25 AM   #1
TourPros OP
Local wherever I go

Oddometer: 2,042
In a humble place

So I have had a cloud hanging over my head since 1994. When I was no longer living in the NW it was not an issue really. But since I have been back it has diminished my quality of life in every single aspect including how I can spend time with friends and more importantly my own daughter.

So I have been working with an attorney to clear this matter up so I might be able to live a normal life and be more of a part of my daughters life and more importantly be able to live more of a life with her. While it is not all about my daughter (although she is the most important thing in my life) it is also for my own sanity and lust for life that has been muffled for lack of a better word.

I am not here to ask for handouts from anyone but rather ask if you have any side work that you may need done. The amount I need to clear this matter is not astronomical but rather less than 4k but it is an amount that I just simply dont have. I am listing my bike for sale along with guitar amps, music collection and whore myself out for any work I can get.

I am versed in building and have a lot of the tools needed to build. I am well versed at wrenching on cars, motorcycles and so on. I am more than well versed in marine and all 12 volt work. I am able to consult working and aspiring bands in every aspect of the entertainment industry including production. Design and installation including full builds of venue production systems, home and commercial recording studios. I am not proud in this situation so if it is something I am physically capable of doing and is not illegal I will do to accomplish my goal. I am able to accept credit and debit cards as payment for the job and I can provide a receipt. While it might not fall into what my LLC does I can still provide a receipt for the work done.

Should you have anything constructive to say or a possible job to discuss please PM me as time is of the essence in this matter.

Cheers
TourPros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:35 AM   #2
100mpg
This sentance intent

Oddometer: 16,664

Sounds like you are on your way. In time, you will get what you need.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TourPros View Post
So I have had a cloud hanging over my head since 1994. When I was no longer living in the NW it was not an issue really. But since I have been back it has diminished my quality of life in every single aspect including how I can spend time with friends and more importantly my own daughter.

So I have been working with an attorney to clear this matter up so I might be able to live a normal life and be more of a part of my daughters life and more importantly be able to live more of a life with her. While it is not all about my daughter (although she is the most important thing in my life) it is also for my own sanity and lust for life that has been muffled for lack of a better word.

I am not here to ask for handouts from anyone but rather ask if you have any side work that you may need done. The amount I need to clear this matter is not astronomical but rather less than 4k but it is an amount that I just simply dont have. I am listing my bike for sale along with guitar amps, music collection and whore myself out for any work I can get.

I am versed in building and have a lot of the tools needed to build. I am well versed at wrenching on cars, motorcycles and so on. I am more than well versed in marine and all 12 volt work. I am able to consult working and aspiring bands in every aspect of the entertainment industry including production. Design and installation including full builds of venue production systems, home and commercial recording studios. I am not proud in this situation so if it is something I am physically capable of doing and is not illegal I will do to accomplish my goal. I am able to accept credit and debit cards as payment for the job and I can provide a receipt. While it might not fall into what my LLC does I can still provide a receipt for the work done.

Should you have anything constructive to say or a possible job to discuss please PM me as time is of the essence in this matter.

Cheers
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255). DSI #694
100mpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:34 PM   #3
Squishy
Positively charged

Oddometer: 1,088
That's the way to do it Chris, good on ya. Will keep an ear open to any offerings.

Best of luck, keep your chin up, Neil.
Squishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:48 PM   #4
Rover31
formerly tdfox

Oddometer: 658
Good luck, children are so very important.
KTM65SX, KX65
<><
Rover31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:51 AM   #5
TourPros OP
Local wherever I go

Things just got worse

Part of an email I got this morning at 3:27AM

"I have a news today that we have to re-schedule the tour due to TV commitments of the artist.
Well be performing only in NYC and Miami.
So well have to send the staff to spain and then back again to the us.
The rest of the shows will happen in March now."
Old 10-02-2012, 10:30 AM   #6
Easy-Z
Me wanna be

Oddometer: 3,416
I have an XRL that needs rings. I was going to ride it to Jeff's this weekend but maybe I'll just trailer it, ride it for the weekend and leave it with you on my way home. I'll front you some PayPal funds for parts and you can just take care of what needs to be done. Cool?
Easy-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:36 AM   #7
TourPros OP
Local wherever I go

Id be happy to do what ever yu want to do to your XL Zach. Cheers
Old 10-02-2012, 03:32 PM   #8
100mpg
This sentance intent

Oddometer: 16,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by TourPros View Post
Part of an email I got this morning at 3:27AM
bah, just a 'nother tricky day for you! thats how you have to look at it, if it was good all the time, it wouldn't feel any different!
Hang in there.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255). DSI #694
100mpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:05 PM   #9
TourPros OP
Local wherever I go

Yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100mpg View Post
bah, just a 'nother tricky day for you! thats how you have to look at it, if it was good all the time, it wouldn't feel any different!
Hang in there.

While I am a master at tricky as it is a good part of my gig it gets tiring when the trick is on me so often it seems. Not crying as it will take a lot more than this to knock me down just saying it gets tiring and when you start looking at losing real stuff (homes, cars, etc) you really start looking at things differently. once you start selling things it is a hard slide to stop.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:20 AM   #10
4corners14
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 608
Hang in there...

I'm dealing with some financial issues myself right now. Sold a bike, trying to sell other items. Good news is, I've been here before and always figured a way out. So will you!
4corners14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:29 PM   #11
HighwayChile
greetings from Wa state

Oddometer: 4,270
TP post labor request in flea market

I have a new never had gas in it Acerbis 3.5 gal blue tank for WR250F ( off road model) Aluminum tank model 07 & up, $160 + cheap ship, ( everywhere else they are $230+ exp ship)
send $ to tour pro, I send you the tank, TP pay me back when you can. Who's next?