Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2014, 01:07 PM   #1
velocitygear OP
safety =~SPEED

Oddometer: 622
ADVRider Requested THE JUGGERNUAT--- RELOADED---

The JUGGERNAUT --- RELOADED ->> ver 2014.7

ADVRider Tested and Approved

THIS YEARS FIRST GROUP BUY ON THE JUGGERNAUT http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=939579

We will be ordering in blocks of 50, I will update this page http://www.highvelocitygear.com/2014...uggernaut.html when the first 50 have been sold out.

After the first 50, the wait is 6-8 weeks, if we even get that many. This is precautionary.. If the orders are there I can have production continue, to decrease the time of the second batch.

STILL EDITING THE DETAILS HERE.....

Here is the New chest piece. The coming suits will have full sleeves, in these photos, zippers are shown in the sleeves..

THE OFFICIAL GROUP BUY PAGE:~ NOTE--- Photos on the website are of the 2013 Model...

$145.00 Including shipping for US Residents

$215.00 Internationally

Pricing has changed slightly, up $6.00 for US Residents and down $10.00 Internationally.

http://www.highvelocitygear.com/2014...uggernaut.html

WHY Velocity Gear? A few quotes from ADVRider members following our previous group buys

------"I just got my pressure suit. From the sort of tepid endorsements I read from some posters, I was a little worried that I would not be happy. Holy crap was I wrong. This thing is awesome. I have no problems whatsoever with it as far as quality, in fact, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it is the BEST piece of motorcycle gear I have ever purchased. I have another pressure suit, and it is a child's toy compared to this thing."

------"Got my Juggernaut Yesterday... Killer piece, Very impressed."

------"Got mine today just as I was loading up the bike for a ride! Very impressed and felt great. Went for 3 hours at walker valley and after the first trail I had it dialed in. Very comfy throughout the day, fell a couple times and definitely made a good impression on my elbows and shoulders: no bruises or pain!"

------"In a nut shell, I am really impressed. I've never owned armor of this kind (always wore a jacket) so I have nothing to compare it to, but I cannot believe anyone could find a better product for the price, anywhere."

------"I want to commend you on your work ethic, honesty about your own products, attention to detail, and desire to be the best. All qualities that are too often lacking now-a-days. You just secured a repeat customer. "

------"I highly recommend the Juggernaut to anyone looking for upper body armor. I researched a lot of different armors and this one is incredible!

------"Also, thank you, velocitygear! Sounds like you're doing more work than what it might be worth. You could be charging nearly double for this suit, but you don't because you want to help the motorcycle community. Keep it up!"

------"First impression of this product: it totally surpasses my expectations. Very well made, great fit, and the armor protection feels like it's in a totally different category than other stuff I've tried on at stores. It's as though the dainese/icon/alpinestars gear I put on was for bmx, and this thing is for motorcycles. To everyone still waiting or considering an order: you will not be disappointed."

------"Holy Cow this is a great deal on a cracking piece of kit. Sizing based on the site was dead on (and that's uncommon for my lanky build).
Mine arrived today and I'm 100% satisfied... Stellar product and a good price. What Vendors and group buys are supposed to be about. Thanks!
If you have the need for a suit of this nature - Get one the next time this thing comes around!"

------"Tore it open, and damn I'm impressed. That is a nice pressure suit. Way easier to put on than my Koerta. Thanks for a fine product, and a killer deal"

------"I dont remember anything from about 20 minutes before the crash until about midway through the exam in the hospital, so I have no idea if I stuck an arm out, but judging by the lack of pain, I'd say no. I think it was a direct plant on my left shoulder and head, my helmet looks really bad. my ribs are pretty severely bruised, but no breaks. all I was wearing was a jersey over the armor, and came out free of road rash too.
Without this gear I'd still be in the hospital, no doubt about it. this stuff works. the guys riding with me are all convinced too, they are all rushing out to buy the stuff. the impact would have broken my collarbone, and possibly the shoulder joint as well."

Motorcycle Gloves
www.highvelocitygear.com

velocitygear screwed with this post 06-17-2014 at 02:36 PM
velocitygear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:52 PM   #2
AaronAlva
n00b

Oddometer: 3
Just ordered my m/l 6 plate. Looking forward to it
AaronAlva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 07:15 AM   #3
Bazgab
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 184
I was eyeing the Juggernaut during the first group buy but never pulled the trigger and was sad when I saw that it was unlikely for production of the pressure suit to continue. I was very happy to see this thread pop up, just placed an order for a L/XL suit with 6 plates, can't wait.
Bazgab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:04 AM   #4
brianpc
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 133
Hello,
I had an outstanding order from a previous run, and I'm unsure of the status. you said to wait for the next run of suits, will this be it? I feel like I'm stuck in limbo a bit, I ordered Jan 1st after the last group buy but that run ended after you switched manufacturers.. Will my order be included in this first run?

thanks!
brianpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:38 PM   #5
velocitygear OP
safety =~SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianpc View Post
Hello,
I had an outstanding order from a previous run, and I'm unsure of the status. you said to wait for the next run of suits, will this be it? I feel like I'm stuck in limbo a bit, I ordered Jan 1st after the last group buy but that run ended after you switched manufacturers.. Will my order be included in this first run?

thanks!

Hello,

Can you PM me your info? If you ordered a 5x/6x, I think that would be the issue.

If possible, feel free to call me 509-217-7118

Motorcycle Gloves
www.highvelocitygear.com
Old 06-17-2014, 02:11 PM   #6
JTucker
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by velocitygear View Post
Hello,

Can you PM me your info? If you ordered a 5x/6x, I think that would be the issue.

If possible, feel free to call me 509-217-7118
What's the work on the big size? I had previously ordered a 5x, I have an older version and was wanting a replacement.
Is the 3-4x going to be available, I'm on the edge between the two sizes, the old one I have is more than big enough.
JTucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 02:34 PM   #7
velocitygear OP
safety =~SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTucker View Post
What's the work on the big size? I had previously ordered a 5x, I have an older version and was wanting a replacement.
Is the 3-4x going to be available, I'm on the edge between the two sizes, the old one I have is more than big enough.

Hello,

I am ordering all sizes and also sending measurements for the 5x/6x sizes. I cannot say for sure how it's going to turn out for those larger sizes. Up through 3x/4x was good on the last order and I anticipate the same here. It's the 5x/6x that's a killer ;)

Also, with the zippers in the sleeves removed, the fit should be that much better for those larger sizes. I'm sold out (1 medium 5 plate left) of the Juggernaut that was part of the December group buy.

As of right now though, 4-6 weeks starting from the 25th. I believe you were holding tight, if you are unwilling or unable to wait, again, I completely understand.. Please feel free to ask for a refund if needed..

Motorcycle Gloves
www.highvelocitygear.com
Old 06-19-2014, 07:35 PM   #8
vegastele
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 270
I'm between sizes. Sounds like I need to give you guys a call.
vegastele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 04:15 AM   #9
simmons1
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,283
The first go around the fat boy size didn't fit me well.

I am giving it another try on this round hoping the sizing/fit has been tweaked.
Old 06-23-2014, 02:20 PM   #10
daught
Adventurer

Oddometer: 40
ADVRider Requested THE JUGGERNUAT--- RELOADED---

N/M im an idiot 4-6 weeks from the 25th.

BTW I am very stoked to get this suit. I am definitely in a spot where I need "Motorcycle Gear Built for Progression".

daught screwed with this post 06-24-2014 at 06:09 AM
daught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 12:29 PM   #11
velocitygear OP
safety =~SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by daught View Post
N/M im an idiot 4-6 weeks from the 25th.

BTW I am very stoked to get this suit. I am definitely in a spot where I need "Motorcycle Gear Built for Progression".

I hear that!

I'm wondering if this thread should have been kept with the original? I've noticed other vendors stick with one thread. Anyone have a suggestion here?

Motorcycle Gloves
www.highvelocitygear.com
Old 06-27-2014, 02:26 PM   #12
Jettn Jim
This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by velocitygear View Post
I hear that!

I'm wondering if this thread should have been kept with the original? I've noticed other vendors stick with one thread. Anyone have a suggestion here?
Yaaa ya might wanna copy paste this lates stuff onto the original.

Peace,
Jim
Jettn Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 09:33 PM   #13
Day13
Worst Avatar EVER!

Oddometer: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazgab View Post
I was eyeing the Juggernaut during the first group buy but never pulled the trigger and was sad when I saw that it was unlikely for production of the pressure suit to continue. I was very happy to see this thread pop up, just placed an order for a L/XL suit with 6 plates, can't wait.
I didn't see that size as a selection on their site. M/L & XL/2X. What am I missing? I need just what you ordered. L/XL 6 plate.
Day13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 09:57 PM   #14
villageidiot
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,287
Very interested..... How's it fit fat doods?
villageidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 10:30 AM   #15
jonyboy5
n00b

Oddometer: 2
i want one too, how long is the wait if i buy one now and is there some adv rider discount still going on? Also if it does not fit can i send it back for a new size?
jonyboy5 is offline   Reply With Quote