Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2012, 11:57 PM   #121
PSYCHO II
Crusty Demon

Oddometer: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Ills View Post
I tend to think that those who come of motorcycle forums bemoaning the practice of filtering/sharing, aren't riders at all.
Or perhaps there are some so blind that they can not see.Getting close to a hazard and knowing the risk is one thing. Then accepting the risk as the choice of the rider is the next step. But to accept no responsibility for the choice is stupidity. Stupid is as stupid does. In tight spots the skills are brought to task. If you don't have the skills then don't try them. Don't blame others for your poor decisions.

PSYCHO II screwed with this post 10-11-2012 at 12:02 AM
PSYCHO II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:06 AM   #122
windmill
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripped1 View Post
All of the times I've been cut of, run out of my lane, bounced across a curb at 50mph etc. You are god damned right its "asshole on bike now".
Sorry you have so much trouble, don't give up or give in, seek and you will find your equilibrium.

BTW, I grew up in NE Jooyzee, and lived in NYC in the 80's, that was some fun riding. Traffic wise it was the wild west, red lights were considered a mere suggestion there will be cross traffic, when I left the island I had to remind myself red actually meant stop,

Oh to be young, dumb and indestructible again, ignorance is fun until you learn stupid hurts.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:12 AM   #123
PSYCHO II
Crusty Demon

Oddometer: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by windmill View Post
Sorry you have so much trouble, don't give up or give in, seek and you will find your equilibrium.

BTW, I grew up in NE Jooyzee, and lived in NYC in the 80's, that was some fun riding. Traffic wise it was the wild west, red lights were considered a mere suggestion there will be cross traffic, when I left the island I had to remind myself red actually meant stop,

Oh to be young, dumb and indestructible again, ignorance is fun until you learn stupid hurts.
The school of "hard knocks" has such a following.
PSYCHO II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:54 AM   #124
Tripped1
Likely Lost.

Oddometer: 7,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by windmill View Post

Jersey is actually the tip if the iceberg. I live in the out ring suburbs of Philly. Its relatively sedate. Previously I lived in Chicago and Philly, so unless I ride to NYC or Philly or D.C. or somewhere Its actually minimal.

I have more issues with them then I do with traffic out in the burbs, Its rare that I get heated over traffic out here. Well that and the fact that I never have to go anywhere during rush hour. I work graveyard.
Tripped1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:49 AM   #125
DAKEZ
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 19,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by corndog67 View Post
A lot of times people bring shit on themselves. .

Kinda, sorta like the Jeep driver did.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:00 AM   #126
DAKEZ
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 19,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by corndog67 View Post

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? No wonder so many people hate motorcycles. And you didn't help shit one bit. But you keep trying to make people believe it was the Jeep guys fault. For not getting out of your way. .

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you so wimp wristed that you just allow people to be assholes to you and do nothing about it? Assholes get treated like assholes... Or they should. Pacifist like you are why there are so many assholes like the Jeep driver thinking it is OK to inconvenience others for NO reason what-so-ever other than they feel like it.

Was the roost a dick move? Absofuckinglutely it was! That is what happens to assholes when someone stands up to their asshattery.

It was the Jeep guys fault for thinking he could be a dick and get away with it.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:23 AM   #127
Thinc2
Paciugo

Oddometer: 4,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKEZ View Post
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you so wimp wristed that you just allow people to be assholes to you and do nothing about it? Assholes get treated like assholes... Or they should. Pacifist like you are why there are so many assholes like the Jeep driver thinking it is OK to inconvenience others for NO reason what-so-ever other than they feel like it.

Was the roost a dick move? Absofuckinglutely it was! That is what happens to assholes when someone stands up to their asshattery.

It was the Jeep guys fault for thinking he could be a dick and get away with it.
So further escalation is the right response? This is why we need more guns...

How about live and let live. The guy was a jerk - so what, no big deal. It doesn't mean the rider has to be a worse jerk (there's a difference between holding someone up and damaging their vehicle).

It doesn't have to be a dick waving contest.
Thinc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:34 AM   #128
Fast1
Twisted Throttle

Oddometer: 1,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinc2 View Post
So further escalation is the right response? This is why we need more guns...

If for some reason you actually think someone could legal use a weapon (deadly force) on someone for pelting a vehicle with rocks and shooting them in the back.. you better get aquaunted with the law.

The bars you would be holding sure won't have grips on them after that.
11 Husqvarna TE630- sold
08 Husqvarna TE510- sold
Fast1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:41 AM   #129
SgtDuster
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast1 View Post
If for some reason you actually think someone could legal use a weapon (deadly force) on someone for pelting a vehicle with rocks and shooting them in the back.. you better get aquaunted with the law.

The bars you would be holding sure won't have grips on them after that.
If for some reason you actually can't see sarcasm and the like...you better quit this thread.

Old 10-11-2012, 07:27 AM   #130
Fast1
Twisted Throttle

Oddometer: 1,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtDuster View Post
If for some reason you actually can't see sarcasm and the like...you better quit this thread.

If you actually think you can define anothers intentions any better than me.. you are a
11 Husqvarna TE630- sold
08 Husqvarna TE510- sold
Fast1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:32 AM   #131
Kommando
Grumpy Young Man

Oddometer: 6,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKEZ View Post

Darn right. Modern society is brimming with candy-asses because people who don't go around being dicks are too wimpy to stand up to dicks, which makes the dicks continue with their dickish behavior, often escalating it to the next level when they get bored with their current level of dickishness. Nip it in the bud, or get bullied by dicks for eternity.

Don't go around purposely starting crap, by all means...but be ready, willing, and able to finish crap...instead of being a candy-ass doormat.

Jeeper dude wasn't paying attention? 'Sorry excuse. Maybe he will the next time he's driving. 'Tried to edge out somebody who was passing, or just wasn't paying attention as somebody was passing? Screw 'em. How else is he supposed to learn? He obviously wasn't taking any responsibility for his part in the situation.
Kommando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:38 AM   #132
massflow
n00b

Oddometer: 5
If you need to roost someone to pass them then it is bad manners. If you are running full knobbies you know what you are throwing up behind you and you are responsible for it. I doubt that KTM needed to be on the rev limiter to pass a Jeep. Otherwise, I would have done the same thing.
massflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:51 AM   #133
STUFF2C
Banned

Oddometer: 2,593
If he's off road in a Jeep,, he should be a little tougher. Gives us Jeep guys a bad image. whats a little dirt

You have the line--- take the spot.

STUFF2C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:37 AM   #134
windmill
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,084
Lots of chest thumping going on.

The problem with "street justice" is it only takes one person to not like what you are doing, and its your turn.

"Hey Martha, look at this asshole on a motorcycle"..............................

Filtering
Making noise
Splitting
Speeding
With high beams on
Standing
Taking a parking spot
Wheeling
Tailgating
Not letting us by

"He needs to be taught a lesson"......................................
Old 10-11-2012, 08:42 AM   #135
waveydavey
happy times!!

Oddometer: 9,366
Ok, I get it now. The manly thing to do is to give the asshole some of his own back. And to do it right a manly man would not throw rocks at the jeeper and run away, he would signal the jeeper as he passed him to pull over and then when said jeeper steps out of his jeep the manly man would have a fist fight with the asshole and teach that asshole a well deserved lesson. Thinking about it now, that is exactly what i would have done, being a manly man and all.

FUCK CANCER!!!!
waveydavey is offline   Reply With Quote