ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Thumpers
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 05:26 AM   #196
crankshaft
Guns are for pussies
 
crankshaft's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Burlingtron,VT
Oddometer: 13,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Pig View Post
When I get my 690 I plan on running the HDB Rally Lite Fairing:



with the Rally Raid Tanks:



I think this combo will look fantastic and be quite practical.
I'm building your bike right now
__________________
Just say'IN
crankshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:09 AM   #197
Yellow Pig
Allergic to Asphalt!
 
Yellow Pig's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Kalifornia
Oddometer: 7,170
Sweet!

Keep me updated to i don't have to reinvent the wheel.

The biggest issue I have had so far w/ this setup is getting all the wiring done and compact. I like to set it up so everything runs through the OEM hi/Lo switch (2 LED + PW modulator).
__________________
So Many Idiots, So Few Comets!!!!!!!!!
Yellow Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:15 AM   #198
ktmmitch
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: uk
Oddometer: 534
EVO2 Rallye Graphics

We just took delivery of the first Rallye Graphics Kit from Zero-Nine,our UK graphics guys.
Jim & team have done a great job designing the graphics around our new EVO2 kit,and the tank graphics have a slot through,so you can view the fuel level through the natural tanks.
We expect 4 EVO2 kitted bikes to be with us & Torque Racing at the Tuareg Rallye in March in Tunisia.
The Adventure Graphics kits will be here this week.


Zero-Nine Graphics
ktmmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:10 AM   #199
NL-Patrick
Adventurer
 
NL-Patrick's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Holland
Oddometer: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmmitch View Post
We just took delivery of the first Rallye Graphics Kit from Zero-Nine,our UK graphics guys.
Jim & team have done a great job designing the graphics around our new EVO2 kit,and the tank graphics have a slot through,so you can view the fuel level through the natural tanks.
We expect 4 EVO2 kitted bikes to be with us & Torque Racing at the Tuareg Rallye in March in Tunisia.
The Adventure Graphics kits will be here this week.


Zero-Nine Graphics
Now I'm really gonna rob a bank!
NL-Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:00 AM   #200
modeselector
Common as muck
 
modeselector's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Washington USA
Oddometer: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmmitch View Post
We just took delivery of the first Rallye Graphics Kit from Zero-Nine,our UK graphics guys.
Jim & team have done a great job designing the graphics around our new EVO2 kit,and the tank graphics have a slot through,so you can view the fuel level through the natural tanks.
We expect 4 EVO2 kitted bikes to be with us & Torque Racing at the Tuareg Rallye in March in Tunisia.
The Adventure Graphics kits will be here this week.


Zero-Nine Graphics
The graphic kits you plan to sell include the bar code scanner thing on the front mask and sponsor decals on the side?
modeselector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:15 AM   #201
ktmmitch
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: uk
Oddometer: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeselector View Post
The graphic kits you plan to sell include the bar code scanner thing on the front mask and sponsor decals on the side?
Only our Rallye Graphics,the Adventure Graphics will be more in-line with the OEM styling.
ktmmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:16 AM   #202
ktmmitch
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: uk
Oddometer: 534
Hot off the press!!!!!!

We have been getting the next batch of 15 sets of EVO2 tanks ready,in orange,black & white.
Next job is to send them for flourination,this is a special chemical process that ensures the tanks are vapour resistant.
The first batch of 30 tank kits have nearly all gone,so we hope to have these available by mid-february.
ktmmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:37 PM   #203
RoteEddie
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Fjords of Norway
Oddometer: 524
I could no longer resist. Ordered the tank kit in black with orange shroud
__________________
14' KTM 500EXC
13' KTM 1190 Adventure
12' Aprilia Tuono V4R APRC
12' KTM 690 Enduro R Evo2
RoteEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:16 PM   #204
Baja Dad
Beastly Adventurer
 
Baja Dad's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Norco California
Oddometer: 1,875
The other side!!
__________________
2014 support: GPR,IMS Aurora Rally Kriega, Raiden LS2,100Goggles,SIDI,Seat Concepts, Rally Raid Products UK,Precision Concepts, MX1West,Dunlop
Baja Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:56 PM   #205
Hoots
Beastly Adventurer
 
Hoots's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: Gundaroo NSW OZ
Oddometer: 1,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmmitch View Post
Only our Rallye Graphics,the Adventure Graphics will be more in-line with the OEM styling.
Possible to get pics of the graphics for tank and shrouds only?
Hoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:10 AM   #206
ktmmitch
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: uk
Oddometer: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoots View Post
Possible to get pics of the graphics for tank and shrouds only?
Adventure graphics available later this week
ktmmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:24 AM   #207
LukasM
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: On a RTW ride - currently Central Asia
Oddometer: 5,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmmitch View Post
We just took delivery of the first Rallye Graphics Kit from Zero-Nine,our UK graphics guys.


Zero-Nine Graphics

Wow those came out great!! Nice touch on the fuel level stripe, too.


Looking forward to checking out the Evo 2 kit in person in a few weeks.
__________________
Currently going RTW on a KTM 690 Rally, trip blog: https://www.facebook.com/AroundTheWorldWithLukasM

Tracker: https://share.delorme.com/LukasMatzinger
LukasM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:10 AM   #208
ivanbubu
Lost in translation...
 
ivanbubu's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Switzerland
Oddometer: 15
KTMMitch

Hi,
A few pages back someone asked if you have a plexiglass part for the headlight. You answered no, but do you plan to have that in the future ? Would that be difficult to have the entire headlight fairing in a transparent material instead of ABS ? Then we could cover the part that we do not want to have transparent with a sticker kit ?
As you have the mold, is that much different to produce the part in ABS or in another transparent material ?
Thanks for the info...
By the way, this Evo2 kit is superb !!!
__________________
Trying to escape...
ivanbubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:13 AM   #209
Bill the Bong
Supern00ba
 
Bill the Bong's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Kalahari South Africa
Oddometer: 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanbubu View Post
Hi,
A few pages back someone asked if you have a plexiglass part for the headlight. You answered no, but do you plan to have that in the future ? Would that be difficult to have the entire headlight fairing in a transparent material instead of ABS ? Then we could cover the part that we do not want to have transparent with a sticker kit ?
As you have the mold, is that much different to produce the part in ABS or in another transparent material ?
Thanks for the info...
By the way, this Evo2 kit is superb !!!
It was a Beanie's race bike, but I think he has an older version headlight set-up on his. I might also be wrong...
__________________
KTM 690 R - "Its just a little crush..."
Bill the Bong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:14 AM   #210
Bill the Bong
Supern00ba
 
Bill the Bong's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Kalahari South Africa
Oddometer: 870
Primer

Hi John

What primer should I use on the tank and fairing? Any known pitfalls when spray painting these units?
__________________
KTM 690 R - "Its just a little crush..."
Bill the Bong is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014