ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Trials
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2014, 08:02 PM   #1081
brewtus
Buffoonery, Inc.
 
brewtus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Albuquerque, not New, not Mexico.......
Oddometer: 2,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by lineaway View Post
Lost canyon will be the loop. I`m calling it lost because all you noobs have never ridden it. It was one of Bud`s favorites, now I`m as Old as Bud was when he found it! Good Luck!: deal
__________________
Work hard. Play hard.
Team Dead End. The drinking team with a Trials problem.
2-Time winner of the coveted "Best Shenanigans" award at Capt. Rick's annual BBQ.
brewtus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:04 PM   #1082
Little R
Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: SLV Colorado
Oddometer: 57
Originally Posted by lineaway
Lost canyon will be the loop. I`m calling it lost because all you noobs have never ridden it. It was one of Bud`s favorites, now I`m as Old as Bud was when he found it! Good Luck!

GREAT
I'll be wandering all afternoon trying to find my section to score.
Maybe buddy scoring, bring your own punch
Little R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:10 PM   #1083
lineaway
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: nm
Oddometer: 2,446
Garmin?
lineaway is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:12 PM   #1084
lineaway
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: nm
Oddometer: 2,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little R View Post
Maybe buddy scoring, bring your own punch
No turning back, and no it`s not far. Just unused!
lineaway is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:17 PM   #1085
AteamNM
Wonna Be ADVrider
 
AteamNM's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Sandia Mountains New Mexico
Oddometer: 3,607
Quote:
: deal
AteamNM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:24 PM   #1086
lineaway
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: nm
Oddometer: 2,446
It`s gonna take some work, but that is why I`ll take Garrett Wednesday! He just does not know it yet.
lineaway is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 10:11 PM   #1087
Little R
Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: SLV Colorado
Oddometer: 57
Garmin
We'll expect to have UTM points for each section
I'll get the area figured out someday
Little R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 10:19 PM   #1088
NMTrailboss
Team Dead End
 
NMTrailboss's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Oddometer: 5,971
I'll use the Garmin to follow the loop! That would be awesome!! Send out tracks the night before the event! Waypoint for each section
__________________
NMTrailboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 10:42 PM   #1089
Little R
Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: SLV Colorado
Oddometer: 57
GPS class on Sat
I've done waypoints but not tracks.
This Trials thing is getting complicated, just learned how to bend my knees kind of
Little R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:56 AM   #1090
Gordy OP
Team Listo
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Location: NM
Oddometer: 22,196
WX forecast just went from 30% chance of rain on Sat to 70%.

Sunday only 20%, so we're good!
Gordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 06:07 AM   #1091
lineaway
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: nm
Oddometer: 2,446
Hhmn, 0% friday and sunny. I wonder what day I should set.
lineaway is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 12:31 PM   #1092
grizzzly
The Pre-Banned Version
 
grizzzly's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: socorro NM 505-five five zero-2583
Oddometer: 3,270
wouldnt that canyon look cool with some water running in it

this spot might kinda suck


think about how much nicer that sand would be
__________________
you actually expect people to take responsibility for their actions in today's society?!

grizzzly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:45 PM   #1093
Gordy OP
Team Listo
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Location: NM
Oddometer: 22,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzzly View Post

think about how much nicer that sand would be
It could use some rain!

I think I'll put on my secret weapon. A new front tire!!!!!
Gordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:47 PM   #1094
AteamNM
Wonna Be ADVrider
 
AteamNM's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Sandia Mountains New Mexico
Oddometer: 3,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
It could use some rain!

I think I'll put on my secret weapon. A new front tire!!!!!
I can help with the rain thing by putting that tire on the present day wife's Gas Gas.
AteamNM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:59 PM   #1095
Gordy OP
Team Listo
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Location: NM
Oddometer: 22,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by AteamNM View Post
I can help with the rain thing by putting that tire on the present day wife's Gas Gas.
What? My old one?
Gordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014