User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2012, 06:05 PM   #1
dwenglis OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 132
New happenings in Gear

Okay maybe everyone else already knows this... but Revzilla is going to start carrying Rukka... Very interesting news. Wonder if it will improve Rukka's reputation in the US. By this I mean if your suit leaks, will they just replace like they do in Europe or repair. Revzilla also carries Klim, so some first hand experience on both will be very interesting to me.

Also Roof is releasing a new helmet. The Desmo. Maybe not interesting to anyone but me, but I have always loved the look of the Boxer so therefore I like this one too.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:38 AM   #2
levain
STILL Jim Williams

Oddometer: 6,698
Yep. This is the best news ever about rukka. Finally, legit back up in the us. Can't wait to see how it shakes out.

Rukka is expensive, but its nice to see the prices are more in line with the rest of the world than those available recently from others. It looks like there is less of a reason to go to Europe for rukka!
1971 Lambretta DL
levain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:29 AM   #3
BoochZilla
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 761
Rukka

Hey Guys,

Saw this loose end, and figured I would jump in and clarify.

Yup Rukka is in the family now. Cool to see that people are noticing this quickly.

We will also be backing it up fully like any other brand we carry. The goal is normalized prices as well.

Also I saw the Roof Desmo recently. Very cool lid, but I also have a Boxer V8 I wear regularly. I am partial to the clean line of the Boxer although the functionality of the Desmo is a nice step forward from Roof.

You can always get us here or in the vendors area if you have any other question.

Anthony

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #4
Core10metal
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 213
I sat starring at my newly ordered Klim Bandlands suit this weekend trying to decide what to do. Really threw me for a loop to see Zilla carrying Rukka. I've been drooling over Rukka for some time now. More confused about this decision than any other decision in my life lol.
Do I keep this extremely functional suit in front of me or do I cough up an extra $700 for european styling and amazingly functional Rukka?
As it stands, the Klim Badlands pants are ridiculously wide in the legs...embarrassingly so.
Damn you Anthony and all the choices you guys give us.
Core10metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:24 PM   #5
levain
STILL Jim Williams

Oddometer: 6,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Core10metal View Post
I sat starring at my newly ordered Klim Bandlands suit this weekend trying to decide what to do. Really threw me for a loop to see Zilla carrying Rukka. I've been drooling over Rukka for some time now. More confused about this decision than any other decision in my life lol.
Do I keep this extremely functional suit in front of me or do I cough up an extra $700 for european styling and amazingly functional Rukka?
As it stands, the Klim Badlands pants are ridiculously wide in the legs...embarrassingly so.
Damn you Anthony and all the choices you guys give us.
Might depend on what you're looking for. I consider the precision fit on my Armas suit to be the exact reason why I love it so much. However, it doesn't allow for a ton of layering if that is your thing. I mean, if you want to wear a bulky fleece under your suit for layering on the bike as well as use off the bike, you may be in trouble. I can fit my heated liner under with the outlast liner and nothing more for example. That is also a downer with the suit. However, it fits so damn good that it is worth it (to me). There's nothing bulky, clunky or unnecessary on the suit. Probably why it has such a great reputation among Rukka users. YMMV
1971 Lambretta DL

levain screwed with this post 10-15-2012 at 01:43 PM
levain is offline   Reply With Quote