User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2013, 10:44 AM   #1
oldxr OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,063
Free Cabo trip leaving December 7 from central California

I own a large timeshare in Cabo.The wife cant go and if I dont go I lose my week.The dates for the timeshare week are december 14-21.I would like to find another rider or 2 to ride with.Bikes will be hauled to San Felipe in my van.Who ever goes will just have to pay for their food and bike gas + split motels on the way down.I will be trying to hug the Sea of Cortez on the way down and the Pacific Ocean on the way back.I will probably stay 5 days to be home by xmas.I like to ride 2 track dirt roads and only ride pavement if needed.Send pm if interested.
oldxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 01:01 PM   #2
Scubalong
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 664
Perfect timing

I am heading out on the Dec 12 but on treet bike though, will look for you in Cabo
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldxr View Post
I own a large timeshare in Cabo.The wife cant go and if I dont go I lose my week.The dates for the timeshare week are december 14-21.I would like to find another rider or 2 to ride with.Bikes will be hauled to San Felipe in my van.Who ever goes will just have to pay for their food and bike gas + split motels on the way down.I will be trying to hug the Sea of Cortez on the way down and the Pacific Ocean on the way back.I will probably stay 5 days to be home by xmas.I like to ride 2 track dirt roads and only ride pavement if needed.Send pm if interested.
Scubalong is offline   Reply With Quote