Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Beasts > British Beasts: Triumph Tigers
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2015, 02:13 PM   #1
fkranich23 OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 14
2015 Tiger 800/Explorer Owners... Wanna make $100?

Hello fellow inmates,

I am currently the proud owner of a 2014 Triumph Tiger 800XC. Kahki Green

I am very interested in purchasing a set of the new Triumph (Givi) Aluminumn Panniers that were recently introduced and I will need a key set for these panniers, perferrable one that matches the ignition, gas cap, and seat lock. 2015 Tigers come with an extra set of locks to match for these panniers and keyed for the rest of the bike. 2014's don't have this luxury...

I was hoping to find a 2015 Tiger owner in the Philly Region (or anywhere) who would like to trade my current lock set (Keys, Ignition, gas cap, seat lock)+$100 for your lock set (Keys, Ignition, gas cap, seat lock, and Pannier's tumblers).

If this deal interests you and your in the Philly Region, You are welcome to stop by my shop and I will do 100% of the work, you can even drink some beers if you like . I am a very seasoned and professional mechanic. Or if you are not around the greater Philly area, I would be willing to mail by lock sent, a prepaid mail package, and $100's in exchange for your lock set.

Any takers?!

Please call or text 484-624-7034 or send me a private message.

-Fred K.

....apologies in advanced to any admin rules I am breaking doing this, Just trying to do a mutally beneficial deal with a fellow Tiger Owner.
fkranich23 is offline   Reply With Quote