ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2014, 07:51 AM   #781
Off Road Ryder OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Off Road Ryder's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Kent Wa
Oddometer: 2,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Pig View Post
Can the Skene dimmer be wired to the + terminal of the lights vs the -?
Not that I am aware of. We are really happy with the Skene Dimmer.
Ive tried several others and the Skene is a clear winner.
__________________
When Quality matters,Its all about choices.
Cyclops Performance LED Vendors thread
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=839163
www.cyclopsadventuresports.com
1-800-624-0278
Off Road Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:34 AM   #782
Off Road Ryder OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Off Road Ryder's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Kent Wa
Oddometer: 2,071
This sale ends at midnight today.
This is a very rare opportunity to purchase quality at budget light prices.
Thanks for all the orders folks!

View several beam shot photos here
__________________
When Quality matters,Its all about choices.
Cyclops Performance LED Vendors thread
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=839163
www.cyclopsadventuresports.com
1-800-624-0278
Off Road Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:46 AM   #783
Off Road Ryder OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Off Road Ryder's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Kent Wa
Oddometer: 2,071
Thanks to everyone who took advantage of the Seahawks sale this week.
Please post back your thoughts on the lights.

For the guys waiting on Tube frame mounts they should be here Monday.
__________________
When Quality matters,Its all about choices.
Cyclops Performance LED Vendors thread
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=839163
www.cyclopsadventuresports.com
1-800-624-0278
Off Road Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:54 PM   #784
Hawk62cj5
2 Cheap 4 a KLR
 
Hawk62cj5's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Southern Va
Oddometer: 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road Ryder View Post
Thanks to everyone who took advantage of the Seahawks sale this week.
Please post back your thoughts on the lights.

For the guys waiting on Tube frame mounts they should be here Monday.

I went to the site and didnt notice a sale , what was the deal? I Put your lights on my wish list to my wife for valentines day.
__________________
09 Super Sherpa KL250
62 CJ-5
Trailering a bike is like hiring a prostitute just to jerk off in front of her .
Hawk62cj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:36 AM   #785
Off Road Ryder OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Off Road Ryder's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Kent Wa
Oddometer: 2,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk62cj5 View Post
I went to the site and didnt notice a sale , what was the deal? I Put your lights on my wish list to my wife for valentines day.
The sale was only here on ADV rider. our steepest discounts we have ever offered thanks to the Seahawks pumbling of the Broncos.
We made notice a few days prior and ran the offer for 4 days. Im sorry you missed it.
__________________
When Quality matters,Its all about choices.
Cyclops Performance LED Vendors thread
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=839163
www.cyclopsadventuresports.com
1-800-624-0278
Off Road Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:46 AM   #786
SOP Dirt-Rider
Studly Adventurer
 
SOP Dirt-Rider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Port Orchard, WA
Oddometer: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk62cj5 View Post
I went to the site and didnt notice a sale , what was the deal? I Put your lights on my wish list to my wife for valentines day.
FWIW, even without the sale they are worth every penny. Sounds like an awesome V Day gift to me, added visibility for a safer ride.
__________________
www.pssor.com
SOP Dirt-Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:04 PM   #787
Hawk62cj5
2 Cheap 4 a KLR
 
Hawk62cj5's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Southern Va
Oddometer: 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road Ryder View Post
The sale was only here on ADV rider. our steepest discounts we have ever offered thanks to the Seahawks pumbling of the Broncos.
We made notice a few days prior and ran the offer for 4 days. Im sorry you missed it.
I went back up the thread and didnt see it , yall do a separate thread ?
__________________
09 Super Sherpa KL250
62 CJ-5
Trailering a bike is like hiring a prostitute just to jerk off in front of her .
Hawk62cj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:10 PM   #788
cba191
wanna buy a monkey?
 
cba191's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Oddometer: 613
I think it was something like 20% off. I bought mine a few weeks before the sale. The ADV discount is still pretty good, and the lights are even better.
__________________
'02 Tiger
cba191 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:36 PM   #789
dirtyoffroad
Studly Adventurer
 
dirtyoffroad's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: merrimack,N.H.
Oddometer: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk62cj5 View Post
I went back up the thread and didnt see it , yall do a separate thread ?
sale started at post 755,ending was announced on post 782
__________________
09 Husaberg FE 570
07 Honda XR 650R
11 BMW R1200GSA
dirtyoffroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:20 AM   #790
Off Road Ryder OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Off Road Ryder's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Kent Wa
Oddometer: 2,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by cba191 View Post
I think it was something like 20% off. I bought mine a few weeks before the sale. The ADV discount is still pretty good, and the lights are even better.
Thank You! Im glad you like your setup.
__________________
When Quality matters,Its all about choices.
Cyclops Performance LED Vendors thread
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=839163
www.cyclopsadventuresports.com
1-800-624-0278
Off Road Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 12:34 PM   #791
Off Road Ryder OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Off Road Ryder's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Kent Wa
Oddometer: 2,071
Ive been hesitant with offering these, Mostly due to the fact we are all about performance lights. but thought I should ask.
Any interest in a clipped beam fog style light?
Not near as powerful as the Long Range but certainly good with the new U2 emitter.
Same Lifetime warranty and quality in a very familiar case. Again like all Cyclops products, nothing made in china or India


__________________
When Quality matters,Its all about choices.
Cyclops Performance LED Vendors thread
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=839163
www.cyclopsadventuresports.com
1-800-624-0278
Off Road Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:48 AM   #792
ChrisK7
Gnarly Adventurer
 
ChrisK7's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Stanfield, Oregon 97875
Oddometer: 228
I can't remember if you mentioned it or not, are you going to be at the Seattle int. m/c show this weekend?
__________________
'14 KTM Adventure 1190R 12 KTM 990 SMT ,09 KTM 530 EXC (plated), 09 Kawasaki Brute Force 750
ChrisK7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:42 AM   #793
SOP Dirt-Rider
Studly Adventurer
 
SOP Dirt-Rider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Port Orchard, WA
Oddometer: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisK7 View Post
I can't remember if you mentioned it or not, are you going to be at the Seattle int. m/c show this weekend?
I can answer that-no, but I will have a set of LRs and the 630 mounted on my F800GS in the PSSOR booth. I won't be there but the folks running the booth will be able to turn the lights on for your viewing pleasure :) Daryl will be at the Euromoto show.
__________________
www.pssor.com
SOP Dirt-Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:36 PM   #794
ebrabaek
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso,NM
Oddometer: 4,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road Ryder View Post
Ive been hesitant with offering these, Mostly due to the fact we are all about performance lights. but thought I should ask.
Any interest in a clipped beam fog style light?
Not near as powerful as the Long Range but certainly good with the new U2 emitter.
Same Lifetime warranty and quality in a very familiar case. Again like all Cyclops products, nothing made in china or India


So if you set aside what we have discussed in PM..... Would you think this would be a good choice as a dedicated low beam...???
__________________


Erling
ebrabaek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:45 AM   #795
Off Road Ryder OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Off Road Ryder's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Kent Wa
Oddometer: 2,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebrabaek View Post
So if you set aside what we have discussed in PM..... Would you think this would be a good choice as a dedicated low beam...???

There is no DOT approved LED Aux light. That being said the NXG LED with the clipped optics should would work well for a low beam. Optics are clipped.
Ill try to get a photo asap.
__________________
When Quality matters,Its all about choices.
Cyclops Performance LED Vendors thread
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=839163
www.cyclopsadventuresports.com
1-800-624-0278
Off Road Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014