joexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:14 PM   #632
davidbeinct
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 539
Quote:
Originally Posted by joexr View Post
I wasn't trying to win anything.
Honest question here. What is it you are trying to do?

David B.
davidbeinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:09 PM   #633
kilroy1
was here!

Oddometer: 202
You know what is funny here? You have somebody from Florida trying to school somebody from New Hampshire on how to turn a bike.

Damn you got like two turns in Florida, north or south and it's flat as a pancake. What back ground do you have to say how to turn a bike? Take a damn pill, sit back and listen you might learn something.

Geez, take a good topic for a thread and completely shit on it because you just have to be right, dumbass key board jockey take your fuckin' ego somewhere else.

Kilroy

No matter how bad it gets just smile, because everyday above ground is a good one.
kilroy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:44 PM   #634
joexr
Banned

Oddometer: 3,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy1 View Post
You know what is funny here? You have somebody from Florida trying to school somebody from New Hampshire on how to turn a bike.

Damn you got like two turns in Florida, north or south and it's flat as a pancake. What back ground do you have to say how to turn a bike? Take a damn pill, sit back and listen you might learn something.

Geez, take a good topic for a thread and completely shit on it because you just have to be right, dumbass key board jockey take your fuckin' ego somewhere else.

Kilroy
I haven't always lived in Florida and do you mean to tell me you've never been out of state? And I've raced every form of racing there is except for ice and speedway. How about you? Yeah , that's what I thought. .
Old 06-06-2013, 01:54 PM   #635
Jim Moore
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 12,491
Quote:
I haven't always lived in Florida and do you mean to tell me you've never been out of state? And I've raced every form of racing there is except for ice and speedway. How about you? Yeah , that's what I thought. .
You should go down to the car tire thread. They're looking for people to race.

Pay the lady, PirateJohn, you thieving piece of garbage.
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=949341
Jim Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:05 PM   #636
joexr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Moore View Post
You should go down to the car tire thread. They're looking for people to race.
You should kiss my ass.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:12 PM   #637
davidbeinct
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 539
joexr, you might have missed my question a couple posts up, what with all the witty banter, so I'll ask it again. What is it you are trying to accomplish here. You said your're not trying to "win anything." What are you trying to do? I'm asking this sincerely. I hope you can see this post before more banter sidetracks my question.

David B.
davidbeinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:23 PM   #638
joexr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeinct View Post
joexr, you might have missed my question a couple posts up, what with all the witty banter, so I'll ask it again. What is it you are trying to accomplish here. You said your're not trying to "win anything." What are you trying to do? I'm asking this sincerely. I hope you can see this post before more banter sidetracks my question.

David B.
I , like several other people , was merely trying to say that if you're on two wheels , you are already countersteering. If anybody can go 20 feet and not fall or put their foot down , they're countersteering. But apparently this is untrue if the rider didn't read it in a book.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:24 PM   #639
kilroy1
was here!

Oddometer: 202
Well damn aren't you the pinnacle of riders. You taught yourself all about racing and all forms of riding and never cracked a book or had any instruction. Damn you really are a barney bad ass. Well maybe you just need to write your own book and tell everybody how you did it. Oh yeah that is right, from where you stand nobody would read it because they need seat time instead, fuck the books, instructors, and all who disagree with you. Shit man are you even listening to yourself, you are coming off as a total asshat know it all whose ego is so big it's a wonder you can walk through a door.

Way to go Asshole for fuckin up a thread.

Done with this, have a nice day.

Kilroy

No matter how bad it gets just smile, because everyday above ground is a good one.
kilroy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:28 PM   #640
joexr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy1 View Post
Well damn aren't you the pinnacle of riders. You taught yourself all about racing and all forms of riding and never cracked a book or had any instruction. Damn you really are a barney bad ass. Well maybe you just need to write your own book and tell everybody how you did it. Oh yeah that is right, from where you stand nobody would read it because they need seat time instead, fuck the books, instructors, and all who disagree with you. Shit man are you even listening to yourself, you are coming off as a total asshat know it all whose ego is so big it's a wonder you can walk through a door.

Way to go Asshole for fuckin up a thread.

Done with this, have a nice day.

Kilroy
Didn't mean to shame you or ruffle your panties. I wasn't trying to brag , I was asked who the hell I am. People that know me know I don't talk shit.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:33 PM   #641
Jim Moore
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
People that know me know I don't talk shit.
Post a link to some results. What sort of lap times do you run at Jennings?

Old 06-06-2013, 02:35 PM   #642
PhilB
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,326
Quote:
I , like several other people , was merely trying to say that if you're on two wheels , you are already countersteering. If anybody can go 20 feet and not fall or put their foot down , they're countersteering. But apparently this is untrue if the rider didn't read it in a book.
Wow. So this whole thing, all your arguing and posturing and bullshit, has been based on you completely failing to understand what anyone else has been saying. Fuck, you're stupid.

NO ONE said that anyone wasn't countersteering. The whole point of the thread was the opposite of what you "understood" it to be -- we were saying that everyone countersteers, but a lot of people don't know it or don't believe it, and thus are uninformed or misinformed about what they are doing.

No wonder you put no value in reading anything; you're illiterate. Hard of thinking. Cognitively challenged. Reasoning impaired. Dumb as a box of rocks lying under a bag of hammers.

PhilB
1993 Ducati M900 Monster "Patina" (230,000 miles, so far) -- 1995 Ducati M900 (wife's bike) -- 1972 Honda CB450 (daughter's bike) -- 1979 Vespa P200 (daughter's scoot) -- 1967 Alfa Romeo GT Jr. (1300cc) -- 1964 Vespa GS160 (160cc 2-stroke) -- 1962 Maicoletta scooter (275cc 2-stroke) -- 1960 Heinkel Tourist 103A1 scooter "Elroy" (175cc 4-stroke)
PhilB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:44 PM   #643
joexr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilB View Post
Wow. So this whole thing, all your arguing and posturing and bullshit, has been based on you completely failing to understand what anyone else has been saying. Fuck, you're stupid.

NO ONE said that anyone wasn't countersteering. The whole point of the thread was the opposite of what you "understood" it to be -- we were saying that everyone countersteers, but a lot of people don't know it or don't believe it, and thus are uninformed or misinformed about what they are doing.

No wonder you put no value in reading anything; you're illiterate. Hard of thinking. Cognitively challenged. Reasoning impaired. Dumb as a box of rocks lying under a bag of hammers.

PhilB
I was NOT the only person saying this. You really don't have a grasp on reality , do you. Your stand at the time was countersteering had to be learned. Keep talking , you're making me look better.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:49 PM   #644
joexr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Moore View Post
Post a link to some results. What sort of lap times do you run at Jennings?
Haven't done a road course in six or seven years. I'm 50 and losing my flexibility. Can't get a leg out far enough to get a knee down anymore.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #645
Jim Moore
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Haven't done a road course in six or seven years. I'm 50 and losing my flexibility. Can't get a leg out far enough to get a knee down anymore.
Try pressing on the handgrip. It will make you lean over further. I have a book that explains it. PM me your address. I'll send it to you.