ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Tejas and the Gulf States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 10:02 AM   #166
backwoodsKLR OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
backwoodsKLR's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Central Mississippi
Oddometer: 9,422
So I have not heard any complaints of the food or service at PBTP, so I just posted it as the location for the weekly breakfast, once again.
backwoodsKLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:18 AM   #167
DeathWish
Adventurer
 
DeathWish's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: mississippi
Oddometer: 56
So where is Breakfast this weekend?
DeathWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:21 AM   #168
backwoodsKLR OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
backwoodsKLR's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Central Mississippi
Oddometer: 9,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathWish View Post
So where is Breakfast this weekend?
Not sure if serious.
backwoodsKLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:35 AM   #169
tslaw
aged n00b
 
tslaw's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Vxb, Mississippi
Oddometer: 2,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathWish View Post
So where is Breakfast this weekend?
Pelahatchie Bay Trading Post, for those of us who have never been.

See details in post 1 of this thread for a map.


(BWs, they can laugh at me if they were kidding)
tslaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:41 AM   #170
backwoodsKLR OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
backwoodsKLR's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Central Mississippi
Oddometer: 9,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsKLR View Post
So I have not heard any complaints of the food or service at PBTP, so I just posted it as the location for the weekly breakfast, once again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathWish View Post
So where is Breakfast this weekend?

TSLAW, why would they laugh at you? I was just confused by the two post quoted above being posted within 90 minutes of each other (and the first post in the thread being updated).
backwoodsKLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:02 PM   #171
tslaw
aged n00b
 
tslaw's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Vxb, Mississippi
Oddometer: 2,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsKLR View Post
TSLAW, why would they laugh at you? I was just confused by the two post quoted above being posted within 90 minutes of each other (and the first post in the thread being updated).
I assumed that either they didn't know what PBTP was or they didn't know where you posted it or they just wanted you to post all the details for the fun of it - I don't know. I probably shouldn't multitask at lunch.
tslaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:46 PM   #172
Supahflid
Wheelieless
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Brandon, MS
Oddometer: 3,652
It confuses me to have to look on the front page....hey look, a chicken!
Supahflid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:49 PM   #173
backwoodsKLR OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
backwoodsKLR's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Central Mississippi
Oddometer: 9,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsKLR View Post
So I have not heard any complaints of the food or service at PBTP, so I just posted it as the location for the weekly breakfast, once again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supahflid View Post
It confuses me to have to look on the front page....hey look, a chicken!


That is why I duplicated the info in the post above. If that is too much trouble for everyone, y'all can start a new thread and run it yourself!

Here it is again in case the Squirrel ran by again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsKLR View Post
So I have not heard any complaints of the food or service at PBTP, so I just posted it as the location for the weekly breakfast, once again.
backwoodsKLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #174
Supahflid
Wheelieless
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Brandon, MS
Oddometer: 3,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsKLR View Post
If that is too much trouble for everyone, y'all can start a new thread and run it yourself!

No, no, we want you to do this! We just want to tell you how to do it!
Supahflid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:59 PM   #175
backwoodsKLR OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
backwoodsKLR's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Central Mississippi
Oddometer: 9,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supahflid View Post
No, no, we want you to do this! We just want to tell you how to do it!
You know my rule. You can tell me how to do something or you can tell what to do, but not both.

Speaking of telling me how to do something, want to help me finish taking my ATV apart and NOT losing any bolts or pieces?!?!?
backwoodsKLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:02 PM   #176
Supahflid
Wheelieless
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Brandon, MS
Oddometer: 3,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsKLR View Post
You know my rule. You can tell me how to do something or you can tell what to do, but not both.

Speaking of telling me how to do something, want to help me finish taking my ATV apart and NOT losing any bolts or pieces?!?!?
Sure. When? Wait, is the "not losing bolts or pieces" a requirement?
Supahflid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:03 PM   #177
backwoodsKLR OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
backwoodsKLR's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Central Mississippi
Oddometer: 9,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supahflid View Post
Sure. When? Wait, is the "not losing bolts or pieces" a requirement?
I have little trays that all the parts go in... You can't just loosen bolts and throw them out in the yard.
backwoodsKLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:17 PM   #178
Knightwork
Studly Adventurer
 
Knightwork's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Mississippi
Oddometer: 908
Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsKLR View Post
I have little trays that all the parts go in... You can't just loosen bolts and throw them out in the yard.
No just where is the fun in that---never know might come up with a new model---go for it Supa
__________________

'09 R1200GSA (Frau Brueller)
Knightwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:37 PM   #179
Supahflid
Wheelieless
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Brandon, MS
Oddometer: 3,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsKLR View Post
I have little trays that all the parts go in... You can't just loosen bolts and throw them out in the yard.
I can't tonight, but I could tomorrow night. Could we at least put all the bolts and washers and carb parts in a coffee can and shake it up?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightwork View Post
No just where is the fun in that---never know might come up with a new model---go for it Supa
Ed Zachery!
Supahflid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #180
jeffrides
mid aged youngun
 
jeffrides's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: jackson hole , mississippi
Oddometer: 161
BW and Supha working on a machine that i gotta get running... oh haelll naw.... but go ahead,,,,

anti, can you come down and help me when the rookies get thru?

rev jeff
jeffrides is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014