shrineclown
(AFKA Prince)

Oddometer: 9,801
Da' Brothers. This could be epic.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #17
gammel
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 355
49ers vs Ravens not patriots brother vs brother ought to be intresting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Old 01-20-2013, 06:53 PM   #18
1greenmachine
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 625
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidsmile View Post
Our defense sucks that is our downfall. I said at the beginning of the season we were 2 year from a Superbowl. I still feel that way. And as far as the try harder comment, if you were watching the game, the reason he threw it to him was because the defender was all over him. I am not saying that cost us the game, but first down and goal with 1:51 left, it might have been different.

Congrats to the Niners, good luck with the rest of your season.
Yeah your defense didn't hold again like last week, but hey they didn't make kapernick look like a football god....the packers defense is a joke
1greenmachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:19 PM   #19
Jonnylotto
All out of care

Oddometer: 15,295
I get the feeling Akers and Cundiff are going to be rooming together in the old kickers home. Billy wasn't good enough to beat Dave and Dave missed his only try.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:24 PM   #20
liquidsmile
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1greenmachine View Post
Yeah your defense didn't hold again like last week, but hey they didn't make kapernick look like a football god....the packers defense is a joke
If you guys would have had them in Lambeau it might have been a different game.
liquidsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:29 PM   #21
1greenmachine
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
If you guys would have had them in Lambeau it might have been a different game.
Nope the packers have a dome style offense that sucks it up in the cold and nasty field..the miners are the better team and have a lot better coach.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:33 PM   #22
liquidsmile
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Nope the packers have a dome style offense that sucks it up in the cold and nasty field..the miners are the better team and have a lot better coach.
You need a running back, and someone to back up Raji. This coming up year that is probably what you guys will take. Packers are like us, but with the rings, however our needs are about the same.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:41 PM   #23
1greenmachine
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
You need a running back, and someone to back up Raji. This coming up year that is probably what you guys will take. Packers are like us, but with the rings, however our needs are about the same.
We've got that rookie that was a stud and maybe have Benson coming back...defense is the major issue and needs a lot of work......we need a pass rush.

You guys are sitting good on offense and you're defense kept them honest for the most part.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:43 PM   #24
liquidsmile
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
We've got that rookie that was a stud and maybe have Benson coming back...defense is the major issue and needs a lot of work......we need a pass rush.

You guys are sitting good on offense and you're defense kept them honest for the most part.
I hate to say it, but Capers might be on his way out. Our defense, man for man, is not better than yours.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:49 PM   #25
1greenmachine
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
I hate to say it, but Capers might be on his way out. Our defense, man for man, is not better than yours.
I have very mixed feelings on him, last week was a lot on him thou the players deserve a lot of blame to. He'll be back mainly because therres no one else decent out there to replace him but if the dfence isn't better next year he's gone. .
The packers issues are the constant comumication breakdowns and guys not stepping up for the hard hit.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:52 PM   #26
liquidsmile
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
I have very mixed feelings on him, last week was a lot on him thou the players deserve a lot of blame to. He'll be back mainly because therres no one else decent out there to replace him but if the dfence isn't better next year he's gone. .
The packers issues are the constant comumication breakdowns and guys not stepping up for the hard hit.
Big time teams make big time moves, I don't see the Packers not making big moves on the defensive side of the ball this year. Your offense, like ours, is not the problem. If Capers stays, he is going to have some tough choices to make.

On that note, I am going to bed. The hangover tomorrow is going to be fierce!
Old 01-20-2013, 08:00 PM   #27
1greenmachine
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Big time teams make big time moves, I don't see the Packers not making big moves on the defensive side of the ball this year. Your offense, like ours, is not the problem. If Capers stays, he is going to have some tough choices to make.

On that note, I am going to bed. The hangover tomorrow is going to be fierce!
Well thats not the Thompson, Mccarthy way it seems, and we'll be losing a couple key players on offense and supposedly we are tight to the cap. In the next 2 or 3 years we gotta resign Rodgers, Matthews and Raji on top of alot of other smaller named guys on both sides of the ball.
The defense has no one that will run thru anyone and make them pay, they aren't feared and are known for giving up big plays every game.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:01 PM   #28
Slacker2
Adventurer

Oddometer: 28
Note to self - Don't post after a party.

The Harbaugh Bowl has a nice ring to it.

Slacker2 screwed with this post 01-21-2013 at 11:12 AM
Slacker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:08 PM   #29
liquidsmile
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Well thats not the Thompson, Mccarthy way it seems, and we'll be losing a couple key players on offense and supposedly we are tight to the cap. In the next 2 or 3 years we gotta resign Rodgers, Matthews and Raji on top of alot of other smaller named guys on both sides of the ball.
The defense has no one that will run thru anyone and make them pay, they aren't feared and are known for giving up big plays every game.
You probably already have your next big play makers already on your roster.

Matt Ryan is due for a big payday. We lucked out and had Grimes go down this year, he was due a big payday, and Dunta Robinson will be gone next year. Defensive players must be able to be coached, a lot of ours are not. They are all about the big hit, fundamentals are lost on a lot of guys who have been in the league for a long time.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:13 PM   #30
1greenmachine
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
You probably already have your next big play makers already on your roster.

Matt Ryan is due for a big payday. We lucked out and had Grimes go down this year, he was due a big payday, and Dunta Robinson will be gone next year. Defensive players must be able to be coached, a lot of ours are not. They are all about the big hit, fundamentals are lost on a lot of guys who have been in the league for a long time.
We have a few guys that should get better, that rookie hayward is showing promise, but we need more pressure on the QBs so that the secondary doesn't get picked apart so much. I'm sure Ryan will make bank, will be interesting is Rodgers goes for totaly top dollar or takes a very good offer, because theres him, Ryan and Flacco who all are looking at the big contracts coming thou Rodgers probaly deserves the biggest.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: