Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2013, 12:17 PM   #16
dentedvw OP
Where did I put that

Oddometer: 2,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by troidus View Post
What does the mirror manufacturer recommend?
They recommend we take two hour lunches, and most of the year off. Needless to say, they are european. Also, they are having enough trouble reading specs, I don't take their recommendations very seriously.
In our test fields, there is few enough of them that we can wash them with DI water in buckets with professional window washing tools. But, 430 or so of these presents a new problem.

We do use DI water (first time I heard that, I thought of the thrift store DI). I am just making recommendations, especially since I might be the sad sap doing this washing.

I figured one tall truck with a power wash rig, a large tank, a driver and a washer. Drive down the line, hose them off.

Yes, we are a similar outfit to that one pictured. Powerdish.com. We have some new stuff going in out in Tooele. I will practically be living there soon. I already live in Utah, but somewhere greener.