User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2013, 08:29 PM   #1
worncog OP
YBNormal

Oddometer: 82
Group buy Helibars for Kawasaki Concours C-10

OK. So I received an email from Jennifer at Helibars and we have been offered a group buy for this option. I am not the driver of this venture for them to produce this handlebar set, just the messenger of the offer. I am sure several others had inquired some time ago to Helibar about the them making a run on these bar sets for the fleet of C-10's out there, and I guess someone finally figured out that they might be able to sell a few. I too admit they are proud of them, but I have just about had it doing the orangutan imitation on my Connie. So here is the deal.

The Horizon Helibars are a new version of the Helibar for the C-10 Concours that resembles the C-14 Helibar.

See the Helibar ad: http://helibars.createsend5.com/t/Vi...7FD2F38AC4859C

They offer a 2.5" rise and 6" of rearward grip placement, hydraulic cable extensions, and described as not needing any cable lengthening for installation.

The group buy individual purchases can be placed with Jennifer Pettengill of Helibars at 800-859-4642. Group purchase discount pricing is 10% once 5 to 9 orders are placed and the discount will increase with additional accumulated orders (as in more than 10)

This is a limited time offer by Helibar for this special run on the Concours Helibar and orders must be placed with Helibar by February 12th.

I know there are several options out there to rearrange the bar/seat configuration on your Connie, but here is another option on the table.
worncog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:57 AM   #2
worncog OP
YBNormal

Extended

This group buy has been extended until the 19th of February due to a combination of the short timeline and weather.

If you are interested in getting a set on your Concours, call Helibar at the above listed number and place your order with the stand-in rep. Jennifer is at the trade show for a few days. I'm sure she is glad to be out of the balmy Maine weather.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:13 AM   #3
worncog OP
YBNormal

Group buy closing out

Giving this a bump as I have just spoken with Jennifer at Helibar and they are willing to extend this for a few more days as we are a set short of making the minimum for the group buy discount. This is a limited run and these will only be available for a short production run.

So if you want a set or know someone who might need a pair, and of course is willing to part with a few bills to make it happen.