User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2014, 08:57 AM   #1
kaosbandit OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 196
New Luggage System from Green Chile Adventure Gear

I would like to introduce ourselves to you guys. We are Green Chile Adventure Gear. I started this company with my partner, Ben Rainchild because we could not find a luggage system on the market that made us happy.

>We wanted a luggage system that is adventure proof.
We have had too many failures on the trails.

>We wanted a luggage system that is lightweight.
We did not want to add 30-50 pounds of hardware to our bikes just to be able to haul our luggage.

>We wanted a flexible luggage system.
Sometimes we want small bags, sometimes we want large bags, and sometimes we need to haul something crazy, like a deer or a case of beer.

We have invented a system that fits our needs perfectly, and we are betting you will love it too. It has been designed to be completely modular. You can use our gear with something as simple as our bag snake kit or you can go full bore with a full setup like our Appalachian Value Bundle.

>Our system is expandable so you can buy single pieces or kits until you have the pieces you need to handle your specific needs.

There are a few innovative parts we have come up with. The base of our system is optional, but very useful. We call it the Uprising Soft Rack. You mount this piece on the back of your bike and it adds over 60 mount points without getting creative. How many times have you tried to attach something to your bike and it was hard to find a place to tie down to? The Uprising Soft Rack solves this problem.

The next innovation can be found in our tensioner straps. We looked at other straps with tension and we saw weak points. We saw rubber that can age and fail, plastic buckles, and skimpy webbing. We designed the weak points out of our tensioners by running our elastics through a piece of climb-spec tubular webbing. You get the benefit of tensioning straps without it being a failure point.

All of our gear is manufactured in the USA and we even source our materials from other USA companies. We are bringing back that old school American quality and building an extremely rugged and flexible solution for all of you guys.

Green Chile Adventure Gear was inspired by riders, designed for riders, and built for riders. We would love to hear what you guys think. Please check out our website www.GreenChileADV.com