User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2014, 11:58 AM   #1
NHRstein OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 12
Revzilla - Good customer service

I did a couple searches for a Revzilla rave but I couldn't find one. Maybe the mods can put this in a more reasonable place. I just wanted share my very positive experience with Revzilla. A package was shipped to my house and based on the information everyone involved has it appears as though it got stolen.

I called FedEx and they were about as useful as a wooden screwdriver, so my second call was to RevZilla. I did not expect them to do anything about it, but they did. They sent another package after performing their investigation with FedEx.

Through out the whole time, they were very pleasant to deal with.

NHRstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 06:38 PM   #2
FLtrooper
Adventurer

Oddometer: 35
X2!

Always good service from Revzilla and HIVIZ Brian on these forums.. Great service, awesome prices, amazing website, etc...

Keep Up The good work!

FLtrooper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 05:06 AM   #3
gravityisnotmyfriend
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,143
I bought a helmet from Revzilla this year. Did a bunch of research and they were pretty comparable in price with bike bandit and MCsuperstore. But! Revzilla does video reviews on quite a few of their products which is very helpful when describing the fit and shape of helmets.

The clincher? If the helmet doesn't fit - they offer free shipping on the return for an exchange.

The helmet I bought fit perfect so I didn't have to utilize that service - but it's awesome that they offer it.

I just ordered a T-63 rear tire last week. Showed up on my doorstep 3 days later.

Great prices and fast free shipping. They'll be keeping my business.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:31 AM   #4
Xan13x
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHRstein View Post
I did a couple searches for a Revzilla rave but I couldn't find one. Maybe the mods can put this in a more reasonable place. I just wanted share my very positive experience with Revzilla. A package was shipped to my house and based on the information everyone involved has it appears as though it got stolen.

I called FedEx and they were about as useful as a wooden screwdriver, so my second call was to RevZilla. I did not expect them to do anything about it, but they did. They sent another package after performing their investigation with FedEx.

Through out the whole time, they were very pleasant to deal with.

I've ordered about everything I'm able to from Revzilla. They generally have the best prices, or are very close. The Zilla Cash program generally works out to them being the best, if you order a decent amount of stuff.

I've received nothing but great service from them. Their videos are great, they obviously get a lot of traffic, so it's also a good resource for plenty of product reviews from customers. Their gear geeks have answered my questions pretty much within 24 hours every time.

I've actually never had to return/exchange anything I've ordered from them (partly because they have the information in most cases to order the size you need the first time). I'm sometimes shocked by how quickly they ship stuff, for FREE mind you. I don't think I've had anything take more than 3 business days, and sometimes it has been 2 or even 1 day. It's faster than Amazon Prime.... which is ludicrous.

I wish they carried more on the parts side of things, but I understand they aren't exactly ADV focused, so it's not a big deal. Kinda funny actually, I've gotten so used to Revzilla pricing and shipping that I've gotten spoiled.

What's that Touratech? You mean I have to pay 15+ bucks to ship my several hundred dollar order, AND I don't get "touratech cash" or something?? And it's ground shipping that gonna take two weeks?? WHAT IS THIS!!??

The Natural State.... Where all roads less than four lanes qualify as an adventure.
Xan13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:15 PM   #5
Hikertrash
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,702
They also have an active thread here in Vendors (manned by HI-VIZ Brian)where they'll answer any questions about their products including modeling clothing, taking pictures and suggesting products that will work for your budget/activity.

http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...425821&page=92
IBA #50489
Hikertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 07:26 AM   #6
ZLAHiVizBrian
So Viz-able!

Oddometer: 191
Hey NHRstein!

I'm glad everything worked out. Shipping issues are the WORST!

As FLtrooper and Hikertrash said, feel free to pop into our thread anytime you have questions about gear.

Cheers,

-Hi-Viz Brian

RevZilla Gear Discussion / Q&A | RevZilla Career Opportunities

Helping riders with gear and little old ladies cross the street | RevZilla.com
ZLAHiVizBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 05:37 AM   #7
BoochZilla
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 762
Boom

I'm sitting here working on a Sunday morning, trying to think through ways to make RevZilla even better and I came across this thread.

Thank you all for noticing our effort. There are a ton of people who try damn hard every day to beat your expectations and raise the bar.

Now I have to get back to work! Also HVB, glad you continue to shine and represent us well.

Anthony
Co-Founder, RevZilla

'10 Multistrada 1200
'05 Monster S2R
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 09:20 AM   #8
BruceWA
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoochZilla View Post
I'm sitting here working on a Sunday morning, trying to think through ways to make RevZilla even better and I came across this thread.

Thank you all for noticing our effort. There are a ton of people who try damn hard every day to beat your expectations and raise the bar.

Now I have to get back to work! Also HVB, glad you continue to shine and represent us well.

Anthony
Co-Founder, RevZilla
Keep up the excellent work Anthony and all Revzillers!!
Old 10-19-2014, 09:56 AM   #9
crashxl
Adventurer

Oddometer: 77
In the past couple of months I have ordered over $1000 worth of stuff from them. I have been blown away by the customer service I received.

I do have one complaint though. When I called to return a jacket they Put me on hold for about 20 seconds before someone picked up the phone. You can't play 20 seconds of Foghat and not let me finish the song!

Keep up the great work fellas! You will definately getting more if my business.

Most of my money was spent on motorcycles, liquor , and women. The rest I wasted!