Looking for a good home..

Oddometer: 1,134
Thanks, it'll go out tomorrow :)

George
Old 05-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #77
rthuey
twist your wrist!!!

Oddometer: 2,814
do the lights go on the light bar? are the lights sold in pairs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiri View Post
Jack, depending on what setup people have, they install it in different places but, they should fit virtually anywhere and of course, whatever works and looks best for you. I have mine between the bar and the weight myself.

Of course, I never get to use it 'cause my bike's been sidelined for about 2 months but that's a different story.

Yeah, the reason I didn't originally make it to use WITH a padlock was that I didn't want people thinking it's in some way SECURE but we decided to add that option when munsterlander expressed a wish for a hook with a lock option and it didn't affect the hook in any way so why not.

I am very happy with those locks as they fit so snug that you could leave it on while riding and not hear any rattling.

THanks again and I'll let you know about the lights. I already have the flashlights but waiting for some background material to take my own pictures since I'll be selling the light as a kit so there are no ready pictures for me that I can use.

The light will be a 4" light with an output of OVER 400 lumens and comes with two rechargeable LITHIUM batteries and charger that can be used through USB, 12v or 110v and will do most sizes of lithiums. It takes a regular AA if you should ever have some kind of emergency and run out of batteries but it will be half as bright at around 200 lumens which is still very bright.
Rechargeable AA's are 1.2v, Alkalines 1.5 and the lithiums are 3.7v :)

The light bars will be in around a month or so from now. I'm waiting for their new line before I order any.

By the way, if anyone wants to get a light kit before I have it on the site with all the info, I will offer you a full refund if you don't like it (INCLUDING return shipping). That's how certain I am that you'll like it :)

Regular price is $89 shipped and inmate price is 79 shipped. I would say add around 10-15 bucks extra for international shipping 'cause it's pretty light stuff.

Here's a picture of the light...

George
Old 05-02-2013, 03:06 PM   #78
guiri OP

rthuey, are you talking about the flashlights or the LED light bars or the LED motorcycle lights? I may have to post pics to clarify...

Also, tell me what setup you have on your bike or even better, post a few good pics of your bike front the front, angle/front and side.

I'll be right back with more pics.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:38 PM   #79
guiri OP

Alright, here is a quick and dirty explanation of the different lights. I will follow up with pictures later.

http://www.extuff.biz/lightbars-vs-lights.htm
Old 05-02-2013, 04:51 PM   #80
rthuey
twist your wrist!!!

Oddometer: 2,814
you have answered my questions with the link in your last post
Old 05-02-2013, 05:05 PM   #81
guiri OP

Sweet. That means I'm smarter than I look which is good 'cause I look stupid as hell :)

Let me know if you have more questions and most of this stuff will be up on the site in a month or so. Just waiting for pricing on the new lights (not the flashlights) from China.

George
Old 05-07-2013, 07:53 PM   #82
guiri OP

Flashlight update.

I will also offer a bike mount for the flashlight which will work with handlebars and engine guards and the mount itself spins 360 degrees so you can point it where you want. Nice quality and you can put it on and take it off without any tools.

Pics coming.

guiri screwed with this post 06-03-2013 at 05:47 PM
guiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:56 AM   #83
sad_how
Adventurer

Oddometer: 15
interesting product! i'm interested~!
sad_how is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:26 PM   #84
guiri OP

PM responded to
Old 07-06-2013, 10:14 PM   #85
beechhunter
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 242
Pm inbound

Pm inbound, I will take one.
Thanks
beechhunter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:55 PM   #86
rob
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 149
Wicked Another one please.

Sir, may I have another one?

Helmet hook that is. My current wife is wanting one for her '07 BMW R12RT.

I can do the paypal thing.

Rob Lessen
Arma, KS
rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 04:04 PM   #87
guiri OP

You know that this reminded me of a movie, right Rob? :)

PM incoming
Old 07-15-2013, 12:55 PM   #88
chainslap
BlessedarethesicK

Oddometer: 763
PM sent. Thanks.
chainslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:31 PM   #89
guiri OP

PM responded to and apparently, we know each other from the Ford Truck forum. Good catch bro :)

George
Old 07-18-2013, 08:35 AM   #90
chainslap
BlessedarethesicK

Oddometer: 763
Got the hooks in the mail. Super quick turn around on the order. The hooks look nice and as soon as I get them mounted on the bikes I'll share some photos. Looks like a piece of cake to mount just need to find a spare ten minutes to get them on.

Thanks.
chainslap is offline   Reply With Quote